HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Horo7618

No one in particular
Late again. Just shoot me today....

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Bijou Crunchy interview:
Couple tidbits: A bit of an artist (was thinking about getting into character design); Was aiming at getting into Hololive for a long time
She's living dangerously:
Bijou: Uhm... I don't know if this counts as I don't really prepare for it, but my habit is to wake up 10 mins before stream! Helps with not being nervous though!
Plus
Bijou: Even though I often don't eat before or during stream,

She also gives the advice that all vtweeters fear:
Bijou: It depends on the type of VTuber you want to be, but if you are going to be a streamer, stream! I cannot stress how important it is before investing in expensive assets and a VTuber model to try streaming out first. Make sure it's something you enjoy and want to do.

I know some people might be frustrated to stream with maybe five or less viewers, but I see it as valuable experience! Use the time when you're starting out to learn how to talk, be entertaining without relying on your audience, and MAKE MISTAKES! If you've always wanted to stream but are afraid to take the first step, I urge you to try! You never know what could happen but nothing will happen if you don't start! If I could push you to get started, I would!

kestraline

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She's living dangerously:

Bijou: Uhm... I don't know if this counts as I don't really prepare for it, but my habit is to wake up 10 mins before stream! Helps with not being nervous though!
But that is also what half the other girls do, too haha.

I was hoping Bae would do something similar with piano, but since the piano is in her main house, she was worried about doing that with her parents around.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
VTweeters at the ready to claim that the HoloLive girls are only popular because they are in HoloLive, and not because they put in the immense amount of work required to captivate an audience and earn a spot

Will that inspire them to actually start streaming themselves and learning as they go along, even if they don't get the mega numbers? The results may shock you! Being part of the top-of-the-top will be an incredibly large mountain to climb, so start climbing if you want a shot at it, everyone starts somewhere.

As for Nerissa, her leaning into the lewdness the past stream rubs me the wrong way, so I can only hope future streams don't play into it even further, because she is a talented streamer and I want to financially support her, but my line is always drawn in regards to any/all forms of lewd/sexual content. So fingers crossed it's only a passing concern, I'm looking forward to the rest of her streams this week as well.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
As for Nerissa, her leaning into the lewdness the past stream rubs me the wrong way, so I can only hope future streams don't play into it even further, because she is a talented streamer and I want to financially support her, but my line is always drawn in regards to any/all forms of lewd/sexual content. So fingers crossed it's only a passing concern, I'm looking forward to the rest of her streams this week as well.
I think she was trying to lean into it the same way Kiara does, but she is not even a fraction as smooth as Kiara is at it so she just comes off as awkward lol. It seemed forced to me, she still seems kinda nervous during her streams.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I think she was trying to lean into it the same way Kiara does, but she is not even a fraction as smooth as Kiara is at it so she just comes off as awkward lol. It seemed forced to me, she still seems kinda nervous during her streams.

I agree, which is why it's only a tentative concern of mine and I'm probably still going to membership to her. It's only a major concern if her audience keeps pushing her to do more, and more, and more, and something's gotta give either way - either it's embraced fully, or we get a stream of her talking down that part of her audience that will be referenced in reaction images and clips for ages to come.

I've seen this situation play out time and time again within the past few years that it's obvious what's going to happen, so I can only wish her the best in navigating it properly once she shakes the nerves out of her system.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
While watching the doggos play Phogs, I've found GGN clips in my recommendations. Youtube is about as subtle as the soviet army, I swear...

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Wtf kiara? ORANGE WOMAN BAD
I bet she's never read the books... fake fan...
She also disliked The Empire Strikes Back. Based, btw.
Funny thing, I remember Kiara talking about being confused as to why her mom dislikes it and calls it "woke."
House of Dragons, actually:

Though I doubt her reaction to Rings of Power was meaningfully different.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I had no idea Kiara's mom was so based...!

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Ame might be out here soft doxxing the dogs, because of the way she's talking about them in members is like actual twins and not kayfabe twins. I mean, we all know, but still seems funny. Any of the others slip up like that when talking about them?

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I had no idea Kiara's mom was so based...!
While her daughter plays JRPGs, she's playing boomer shooters (part of the recommendations she made for Kiara during their Minecraft stream):

Also once bought a whole pig and butchered it herself:

And had a lovesong written for her (and Mamamori):

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
While her daughter plays JRPGs, she's playing boomer shooters (part of the recommendations she made for Kiara during their Minecraft stream):

She played fucking Neverhood?!

Bro I get the Hag Love bit now holy shit

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
She played fucking Neverhood?!

Bro I get the Hag Love bit now holy shit

1690926636984.png

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Or as we call it here in America, she's a Midwestern woman

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Biboo on the telly soon. Right now she's talking with her chat about her favorite mangas, what she's reading and the games she's playing. :kroheart:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Biboo on the telly soon. Right now she's talking with her chat about her favorite mangas, what she's reading and the games she's playing.
She can't even reach the pedals on a go kart. Literal hobbit....

Top Bottom