"Finish what you started"Kaela Kovalskia

Hexaposting Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Multiple people are now using the Pippa thread to talk about Hexa, the vtuber she recently collabed with. Some argue she's relevant as she is 'Pippa adjacent', others want the posts to stop. This poll is an effort to sort this out without coming across as arbitrary.

This will potentially be used to set precedent in future events similar to this.

Have at it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am not a pippa-second-class-citizen-poster but I will meddle in their affairs anyway. I think her having her own thread so info is easy to find and browse rather than having to trudge through the monstrosity that is the pippa containment nuclear junkyard is the best option. I foresee this one becoming a cow in the future so it's better to have a thread ready rather than run around in panic like what happened with the first collab.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Personally, I'm all for the first option - move Hexa posts to General, ban it in Pippa thread, because she shouldn't be discussed in the Pippa thread anyway

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Right now, she has the hallmark traits of a cow. She keeps consistently falling for retarded bait and having menhera spergouts over it. So I'm thinking a lolcow thread for her wouldn't be that bad of an idea - worst case scenario is that it ends up a dead thread, best case scenario is it becomes a proper active lolcow thread that hopefully also has a strong OP.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Now that I see the options, I'm conflicted about 1 and 3. The rec room means it's hard for her to find it but then someone might as well keep linking it to her. On the other hand, general thread might get annoyed if hexaposting intensifies, since it's slow and easier to backread

Topo Chico

Thank you janny, I hope people see the light and understand the Pippa thread is hollowed ground for Pippa and Pip-friend posting. It’s not to be trampled on by this one time collab :WHORE!!!:
:pippaworship:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thank you janny, I hope people see the light and understand the Pippa thread is hollowed ground for Pippa and Pip-friend posting. It’s not to be trampled on by this one time collab :WHORE!!!:
:pippaworship:
When the exiles exile you, you know you've fucked up.

Short

God Damn the Sun
More threads for VTubers that are bring up a lot and derail the rest of the forum is a good thing in general and this is a good precedent to be set.

RedRage

I think a compromise between general and ignore it would be best, She is still very Pippa adjacent and has brought up things that the Pippa thread would want to talk about in regards to Pippa's involvement (Like the blacklisted conversation and her subsequent discussion of it and her talk with Pippa) so I'm torn, I think if the context of posting it fits it should be allowed.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

I voted for the first option only because I thought it might be a bit mean to preemptively make a lolcow thread for someone, tbh.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I've fallen out of the Pippa orbit and have no clue about this, why is Hexa important and why should we give a shit about this person?

Topo Chico

I think a compromise between general and ignore it would be best, She is still very Pippa adjacent and has brought up things that the Pippa thread would want to talk about in regards to Pippa's involvement (Like the blacklisted conversation and her subsequent discussion of it and her talk with Pippa) so I'm torn, I think if the context of posting it fits it should be allowed.
A clip of her talking about her blacklisting with some back in forth is fine, but a lot of the content is multiple pages of back and forth about her with very little relevance to Pippa. It fits in general thread or dedicated thread

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I think a hexaposting thread would be pretty dead outside of when she has her mental breakdowns. I'm not really sure what the best solution is here.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I think a hexaposting thread would be pretty dead outside of when she has her mental breakdowns. I'm not really sure what the best solution is here.
But she is always having "mental breakdowns"(grifting).

Topo Chico

She’s a drunk right? Or was a drunk? She does keep upping her frequency of getting tilted but the length of time may not be long enough to have a solid pattern of behavior. Admittedly I don’t watch her, so some hexstorians may be able to weigh in better. If she keeps drinking and sperging she very well could develop into a real cow

RedRage

She’s a drunk right? Or was a drunk? She does keep upping her frequency of getting tilted but the length of time may not be long enough to have a solid pattern of behavior. Admittedly I don’t watch her, so some hexstorians may be able to weigh in better. If she keeps drinking and sperging she very well could develop into a real cow
If anything, I think making her a thread will encourage people here who cant help themselves to go and stir shit needlessly, like we've already seen.

Topo Chico

If anything, I think making her a thread will encourage people here who cant help themselves to go and stir shit needlessly, like we've already seen.
I’ll preface this by saying I’ve ignored most of the Hexa posts, has anyone actually “stirred” the pot? Or is it just Hexa ego searching on vt and Twitter? If it’s the latter, that’s a her problem. Or if it’s one of her discord simps posting someone’s shitposts elsewhere at her that’s also a her problem. Rec room requires an account and should keep her out as she will be unaware of it. General will drown out a lot of the relative few posts about her to the normal flood of other Vtuber content. Again I view either is fine and if someone does try and directly interact with the sperg then punish em or whatever. Nolan has a thread, no one’s fucking with him. I don’t see the harm. This is as much about purifying the Pippa thread as it is a question on if hexa arises to the level of full cowdom

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Rec room requires an account and should keep her out as she will be unaware of it.
On Proctor's most recent stream, I'm pretty sure he said he's considering making it visible without an account again btw.

roktofferson

are they collabing right now or is it about a collab they did? Makes sense to be in pippa thread. Is it just about hexa? doesn't belong in pippa thread. Don't know that there's enough to be its own thread. Seems like it should be in general like most things, or live if it's livestreaming then, though nobody really uses that thread so the general is probably the best place.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I’ll preface this by saying I’ve ignored most of the Hexa posts, has anyone actually “stirred” the pot? Or is it just Hexa ego searching on vt and Twitter? If it’s the latter, that’s a her problem. Or if it’s one of her discord simps posting someone’s shitposts elsewhere at her that’s also a her problem. Rec room requires an account and should keep her out as she will be unaware of it. General will drown out a lot of the relative few posts about her to the normal flood of other Vtuber content. Again I view either is fine and if someone does try and directly interact with the sperg then punish em or whatever. Nolan has a thread, no one’s fucking with him. I don’t see the harm. This is as much about purifying the Pippa thread as it is a question on if hexa arises to the level of full cowdom
The only issue I have with this is if Hexa has another meltdown. It would end up shitting up the general thread.
Edit: A lot of people here don't care about Hexa at all. They probably wouldn't like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom