"Real honest here, I don't think I've fondled anyone, or been fondled by, until I met Iori and Airi; Really? You really thought Iori was going to be seiso?"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Meanwhile, in tsunderia general
amimale.png
She accidentally set her character's sex as male because game didn't respond to her clicking of the button. Anons are joking.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Following yesterday's little drama with veibae. She decided to talk a bit about it on her stream i just found this xlip a twater
View attachment 26635
Based ? But she also sound kinda dumb idk? I should watch the stream but i dont really feel like watching her
I might have treated her too harshly.

Stunned But Dumb

Following yesterday's little drama with veibae. She decided to talk a bit about it on her stream i just found this xlip a twater
I can respect it. Long form don't like don't watch. Then again, I can respect anyone who won't let themselves be pushed around and dictated by people who won't watch them or consume their content anyway

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
View attachment 26635
Based ? But she also sound kinda dumb idk? I should watch the stream but i dont really feel like watching her
I don´t like her, but i can respect that attitude.
Also doesn´t she sound a bit like Shylily?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I can respect it. Long form don't like don't watch. Then again, I can respect anyone who won't let themselves be pushed around and dictated by people who won't watch them or consume their content anyway
I mean yeah, if she stays at that abd do go on a full war with the tards because they surely wont stop after being told theyre not welcome in her space. So its best to just ignore them in the future

I don´t like her, but i can respect that attitude.
Also doesn´t she sound a bit like Shylily?

People love to compare these 2 actually. And theyre both european

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Are you seriously wishing for a goddamn 'no criticisms allowed' scenario where corporations have the power to silence their enemies? Just because you find them annoying? That's exactly how we become trapped in an echo-chamber, you absolute retard! An echo-chamber controlled by corporations who doesn't give a shit about you! Only your money!
But AnyColor loves us and only wants us to be happy...
... no, wait, I meant to say Pekora there.

Stunned But Dumb

Azarashi Alex drew some seals earlier

I'll probably watch this later this week but here if anyone wants to check it out. I'm thinking of doing a write up on Yokast this weekend in the 2-view thread

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Azarashi Alex drew some seals earlier

I'll probably watch this later this week but here if anyone wants to check it out. I'm thinking of doing a write up on Yokast this weekend in the 2-view thread

femboy (2).jpeg

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I'm not surprised that Tenma slaughtered all the Sand People in Kotor.
Romanians do have historical precedent for Total Sandpeople Death.

cucurut

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The vtweeter put out an actual video.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

kestraline

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Apparently. Veibae had some kind of redebut i guess?
And she said retard so twitter tryna cancel her.
The twitter retards are causing a scene again. I swear to god these people are NPCs. They are programmed to see a "slur" (anything is a slur these days) and their brain shuts down.

The most interesting part there is Vei admitting she's been censoring and reigning herself in so her corpmates wouldn't get shit on by association tbh. Dubiously effective but I guess it's the thought that counts. The stuff about saying retard is just your usual vtweeters scrambling for clout off a nothingburger, it's not that serious.
Honestly its pretty commendable on her part.

Japan history sperging time. The stage and the way the musician is sitting in that music video alludes to rakugo, a traditional type of Japanese comedy where a single comedian wearing traditional clothes tells stories with gags and puns. He'll often put on voices for characters and use a fan as a prop while gesturing or to slap on the floor or a table for emphasis. It's kind of akin to American stand-up comedy, but kneeling. More contemporary comedy like manzai will feature two comedians, one being the funny man and the other the straight man, so it's more like Laurel and Hardy or the Marx Brothers, and that sort of thing is what newer comedians will gravitate towards, so rakugo is something of a dying art - most of the people you'll see performing it will be ancient old men. So contemporary Japanese comedy is like old American comedy and old Japanese comedy is like contemporary American comedy.

Here's a Canadian weeb who learned the rakugo style if you want an idea of how it works in English.

Well, they're hardly the first big-tiddy characters in PC and the others aren't particularly being whored out, so I don't expect anything to change.

That was pretty good. Didnt think Rakugo could work in english language.

Even if it is a fact we arent Hooligans of a Football club to start destroying each other over tribalism man come on Anycolor and Cover even worked together to fight Antis
That demostrates the "maybe we are rivals not ENEMIES" thats why it boils my blood seeing faggy dramatubers and fucking Kson of all people to shit on this like if they had a horse in this race(I wish Anycolor really banished False to the shadow Realm AKA Twitch so he could cry there eternally)

Nah. Dude. That's a shit take.

I'm not saying the video is wrong; if anything, I agree with most of the points. Hell, the SEAfag rabbit actually did a decent job keeping the video as objective and neutral as possible, aside from kinda stumbling off the bike and sperging by the end. I just don't like interacting with faggots who have a holier-than-thou attitude just because their team isn't the one having a yab at the moment, and this applies across the board as things change, whether Holo/Niji/PC/indie fans.

Kson's just pushing her personal agenda, and if that includes being Vshojo's personal lapdog, that's her problem. Dramatubers tend to be cocky cunts pretty inherently, and you can at least kind of see Niji's perspective on this -- to a standard JP management, the train of thought probably goes "EN dramatuber -> dramatuber -> Narukami -> kill on sight". Still, the fact that they just casually did the copyright meme, likely without considering it will make them look like assholes, shows an inherent lack of understanding in the differences between the Western and Eastern environments. They really do need someone on the managerial side who could understand the Western market and community better.
I dont mind the personal attacks honestly. Might be petty but this shit helps keep the environment healthy for all talents in the long run. If no one speaks up about how hard they are getting shafted by the corpos they work for nothing changes. This is why companies want employees to keep their salary secret from their coworkers.

I guess Pippa's going to be on Koe's stream like Tenma. Cant wait to see the Yabbit there.
1684794217815.png

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The twitter retards are causing a scene again. I swear to god these people are NPCs. They are programmed to see a "slur" (anything is a slur these days) and their brain shuts down.
you shouldnt enjoy so much arguing with them you know its pointless i understand the vtweeter arc but you argue with a bunch of fags with pronouns in their bio that fuel each others with their anger against everyone

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
View attachment 26635
I hate the "Anime girl voice" these people put on it filters me straight away.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Japan history sperging time. The stage and the way the musician is sitting in that music video alludes to rakugo, a traditional type of Japanese comedy where a single comedian wearing traditional clothes tells stories with gags and puns. He'll often put on voices for characters and use a fan as a prop while gesturing or to slap on the floor or a table for emphasis. It's kind of akin to American stand-up comedy, but kneeling. More contemporary comedy like manzai will feature two comedians, one being the funny man and the other the straight man, so it's more like Laurel and Hardy or the Marx Brothers, and that sort of thing is what newer comedians will gravitate towards, so rakugo is something of a dying art - most of the people you'll see performing it will be ancient old men. So contemporary Japanese comedy is like old American comedy and old Japanese comedy is like contemporary American comedy.

Here's a Canadian weeb who learned the rakugo style if you want an idea of how it works in English.

Well, they're hardly the first big-tiddy characters in PC and the others aren't particularly being whored out, so I don't expect anything to change.

As a note, the video is shot in one of the few Rakugo theaters left in Japan. That I believe is the most popular/famous one still around. Rakugo is basically blue-collar stand up comedy, just seated and with a few more props. Even translated into English, a well done version is hilarious. The main difference is traditions around it, because, of course, it's Japan.

Also, the music video suggest the drunk man was killed while walking home and he's living out something of a dream of his to be a performer. Which is an interesting take. (Also, solid song, though it needed another verse.)

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
I'd bet this artist would be one of the first ones rising up to complain about AI replacing 'real artists' at that. Turns out if you incentivize people to turn to an alternative that isn't going to fuck them over, you lose relevance!
I still don't understand the mentality they have. If I was an artist I would train a lora to create images in my style so I could get away with doing less work and take more commissions.
View attachment 26635
I think it's good that more streamers are setting boundaries with their chat. Its a good way to weed out the unicorns and schizos if done correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom