"Moco-chan, when we're old puppers, if we saved Nerissa's dentures then that means we could have a piece of Nerissa's teeth in our bodies!"Fuwawa Abyssgard

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeRando

Following yesterday's little drama with veibae. She decided to talk a bit about it on her stream i just found this xlip a twater
View attachment 26635
Based ? But she also sound kinda dumb idk? I should watch the stream but i dont really feel like watching her

She's half-Polish/half-Anglo right? Maybe her inner Winged Hussar couldn't be totally snuffed out by Anglo cuckoldry. I just knew Vei as a coom baiter but it's cool to see her stand her ground against the retards and no put out some limp-wristed apology.

kestraline

Early Adopter
on her last zatsu chat asks for merch, Chapipi says its too complicated for an indie
>that's why I wanted a manager
Well that's confirmation enough for me she's reincarnating :takocope:
but fuck I'll still miss this model
View attachment 26620
The timing of all of this seems to imply she is going to be a jewba in Gen 2. But I think we already knew that.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The song (Shinigami) also has the advantage that a fair amount of post-processing on the vocals isn't going to sound out of place, allowing them to auto-tune Ves easier.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Amity is doing some singing should be fun

Piarro

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

Lia accidentally set the stream to members only chat and was sad that her usual regular grey names weren't there.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I might have treated her too harshly.
Eh broken clocks are right twice a day but as I said earlier I'll defend people I don't like from Twitter retards and the like so good on you Vei you win this round

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lia accidentally set the stream to members only chat and was sad that her usual regular grey names weren't there.

Greys deserve to die

On a forum note, man @superduper must really commit to staying in character after going missing since a recent donothon happened

Elsewhere... Deus Ex bros...

And finally to round out Phase news

Screenshot_20230522-182313_Chrome.jpg
Oh and Lia just said that Dizzy likes the calarts shit. Dropped, punted, if she breaths

Negzana

This stream is something I can't even find a word to describe because cursed is too tame

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Negzana

Excuse me, are we attaching heatsinks to SSDs now?

View attachment 26652

Apparently this is really funny somehow. Even more than Lia's other boomer streams, I don't get it.
The Lord is my Shepard. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness for the sake of His name. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Well i hope then False never becomes another Narukami
1684798204713.jpeg

What i said sounded super retarded but i just dont want another one of this bastards

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Fauna is returning soon,
Let's check how the Saplings were behaving in her absence:

Also Skye is returning as well

Elsewhere... Deus Ex bros...

excited-ronpaul.gif

Hopefully she doesn't change it last minute like she did last time. Also she streaming with one of Rekieta's friends tonight.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Altare with a quick stream.

1684799099203.png

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

For the scant number of folks here who likes Nijisanji, Kotoka of NijiEN XSoliel is going to have a japanese-focused collab stream with Niu from NeoPorte and Ren from VSpo. Definitely gonna be apex, so might be a turn off for some, but eh.

Negzana

Even Lia can't take Vivziepop's shit. That's both surprising and comforting.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oh and Lia just said that Dizzy likes the calarts shit. Dropped, punted, if she breaths
I was fully prepared to give assume that she, like me, watched Steven Universe as a cute cartoon and had no knowledge or interest in the tumblr degen shit....
and she just obliterated my hopes.
How can anyone look at SU or any similar shows and think of fuck'n? :shiinastare:

Negzana

I was fully prepared to give assume that she, like me, watched Steven Universe as a cute cartoon and had no knowledge or interest in the tumblr degen shit....
and she just obliterated my hopes.
How can anyone look at SU or any similar shows and think of fuck'n? :shiinastare:
How could anyone look at SU or any similar shows and not think "We need a tenth crusade"?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom