"The bed is for sleeping... and possibly other things"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If this causes Bae to be terminated, I will officially anti Takeshi with the rest of you.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
If this causes Bae to be terminated, I will officially anti Takeshi with the rest of you.
She'll get a stealth suspension.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Inb4 she goes to FalseEyeD in secret to clear her name

But honestly, the only ones that should get in trouble would be the retards who left the server up and not vetted at all, and/or the one who made the invite not expire (so hopefully not FBK)

I know thats not how it always works even if those were true but she isnt that much to blame here

The Rrat

Early Adopter
To play devil advocate, I think there a world of difference between leaking an Private group chat between members and and Oficcial channel used to set up a official collab, of course there wasn't gonna be anything yab worthy there, I feel suddenly saying this is proof that Holo doesn't have anything yab worthy going on their DM's is a stretch, lets say the Councilrys group chat had been leaked instead and there were no yabs in there then I would say is fair to say Holo is cleaner behind the scene that Niji.
I get what you are saying, but given what they have said about the Team Kaworu group chat, I am pretty sure the CouncilRyS group chat is them all being giant weeb fujos, probably not the best group to pick.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Also, people talking about the the pay for Amogus collab... that was probably 2 hours of work for them. I'd love to make that much in 2 hours. Also, 50k yen goes a lot farther in Japan.
$350 is a DIGUSTINGLY low sponsorship rate, considering both the number of impressions they offer and the time spent covering the product. I can assure you mid-size YouTubers charge around that or more for those 30-second ad reads at the start of unrelated videos; hosting hours'-long dedicated streams showcasing the product and associated merch, broadcast to a large live audience AND posting a static vod reaching a secondary audience offers much, much more value to the advertiser than that.

What's happened is it being a company-wide collaboration rather than specific talents arranging the brand deal themselves has meant the negotiated fee has been split between more people, so everyone's getting shortchanged.

The ogeyist rrat I still subscribe to is that Rust ended Ame and Gura's friendship. Or at least made it so they aren't as close as they once were. When Gura shot her dead at the end of that Rust season, Ame called her a "fucking bitch" with such venom! I don't think they've collabed with each other since then. Sure there may have been an amogus or whatever group collab going on, but that's not the same thing.
They were already on rocky terms after Gura pissed the bed at the off-collab.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Worst non-Rushia leak from Holo was probably Ollie leaking that she had Reine's doxx saved. I still don't understand what she was thinking.
The vent channel leak was pretty self-explanatory but I remember Yugo leaking his test stream with manager voices, his Slack chat with his manager on his analytics, and another nothing thing but it happened three times.

$350 is a DIGUSTINGLY low sponsorship rate, considering both the number of impressions they offer and the time spent covering the product. I can assure you mid-size YouTubers charge around that or more for those 30-second ad reads at the start of unrelated videos; hosting hours'-long dedicated streams showcasing the product and associated merch, broadcast to a large live audience AND posting a static vod reaching a secondary audience offers much, much more value to the advertiser than that.

What's happened is it being a company-wide collaboration rather than specific talents arranging the brand deal themselves has meant the negotiated fee has been split between more people, so everyone's getting shortchanged.
Note that the managers says it's an internal offer rather than a payout for the sponsorship, as in, this is Cover trying to sweeten the pot on top of the rev split for the sponsorship. Granted, it's extra work for a proportionately tiny extra reward, but it's not the sponsor rate or split itself.

bothyourhouses

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Vesper is talking about the time he woke up butt-naked in a bush.
:whatastory:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>no, i will not elaborate

Damn you, heres hoping he spills the beans in a collab like the time he got shanked

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

@Hff201 $20 CPM is generally a rough sponsorship rate on YT videos or something like a 30s read. Longer the read/integration, the higher the fee go. Streaming sponsorships get weird because my impression is a lot of them have back-end payments for signups/engagement more than you see with baked in Ads.

But, even 2 years ago in Hololive, $350 seems low. Unless that's for every member involved & after management fees.

There's actually some solid criticism for both Hololive & Nijisanji for the very limited sponsored stream content. Maybe, because of the larger corporate structure, it isn't as feasible unless it's a much larger campaign. But there really should be a lot more and it should really be the way to open up a lot of permissions. You also end up working more with Marketing than some other part of Corporate, which strikes me as easier to get the streaming permissions. That said, maybe it negatively effects the YT Algo and that's why they don't do it a lot.

@electronic elephant

We all know it's happened more than once.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
All Hololive Discord servers however, are "official" and probably consist of staffs/mangers and talents, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were all trained and instructed to not say anything that can cause potential yab in the worst case scenario of it being leaked.

I would assume as professional streamers and employees, the kind of decorum expected out of them when operating within employer-owned/controlled messaging platforms is pretty much common sense. This is pretty much on the level of "Don't-shit-talk-your-boss-pass-around-nekkid-photos-or-sperg-out-on-the-office-Outlook-email" . Then again, dumbass employees are a dime a dozen.

Damn you, heres hoping he spills the beans in a collab like the time he got shanked

Eh. I doubt it's anything out-of-the-ordinary. Shit can get out of control when boozing with hard alcohol as a young dumbass with a bunch of good, equally dumbass buddies. It's probably just college-fratbro-levels of drunk skullduggery.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Actually, a funny thought ocurred to me upon seeing a leddit post

I saw some anons seething that Fauna's current break was just a stealth suspension as punishment for her "Streamers are not your friends" "yab", but she has been posting shorts nonstop

I wonder if Zaion (most confirmed stealth suspension) did something similar during her bonk, if not, just an interesting thought, they're different companies but i still wonder a tiny bit

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I wonder if Zaion (most confirmed stealth suspension) did something similar during her bonk, if not, just an interesting thought
She said she didn't even have access to her accounts.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I saw some anons seething that Fauna's current break was just a stealth suspension as punishment for her "Streamers are not your friends" "yab", but she has been posting shorts nonstop
They're retarded/baiting as i'm pretty sure fauna has talked about going on vacation with her mom before and may have even give the date she would leave on, i also saw some kronies say that before kronii visited fauna.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They're retarded/baiting as i'm pretty sure fauna has talked about going on vacation with her mom before and may have even give the date she would leave on, i also saw some kronies say that before kronii visited fauna.
Yeah it was pretty spicy bait/seething but in the rare 2% case it could've been reel its 100% not

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I hope she didn't get any trouble for that, that was very wholesome and real. Everyone can use a healthy reminder to respect boundaries.
I will not touch the Mold. I will not touch the Dust.... probably :menhera::shiinawangy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom