"thhrang is a very, very good boy"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
TTRPG NEWS:
Calli will be doing more. With a "HoloPro" group. And then later on will try to get a Holostars game to happen.
We need more of magni in these. Hes a natural.
I haven't done this in a while so what's everyones favorite rrats?

I'll go with the classic three of:

Miko raped Pekora
@superduper isn't Rie but a random dude on the internet
Vesper asked why a Gook like Altare thinks he can talk back to a white king like him and Altare hates him for being correct.
Yagoo sold haachama to some rich guys for fundings

Gura is pregnant

Axel had a relationship with matsuri back in japan
I just love when tr00ns gets offended at the word " twitter freaks " . They know what theyre doing qnd this one is the perfect exemple. ' oh i dont feel like sharing it because i dont want to be seen as a clout chaser but ill do it anyways because i have nothing else to complan about ATM. HOLY KILL YOUSELF FAG

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
As much as I love taking cheap shots at Niji there is this...
>HoloJP discord yabs
>one single message
>appears to confirm boyfriend rumors
>triggers mental breakdown
>shares private information with dramatubers
>termination
kek, true
the message heard around the chuuba world
and to be fair for both NijiEN and Rushia, the NijiEN leak ended up being a nothingburger, and Rushia was in the clear (possibly company-wise) until she fucked it up by going to the drama tuber

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
So Bae accidently leaked her iPad home and the discord group chat for the collab (It was two messages, one a random Discord link of no interest about displaying your chat alongside your stream or something. The second was FBK telling Mumei to make Korone's shitty art of her Mumei's new Discord icon). There was absolutely nothing of interest, except an icon on on Bae's iPad home.

What the fuck, woman.
View attachment 26379
View attachment 26378
View attachment 26381
Don't let the 350 dollars distract you from the fact Bae wants to have a romance with a horse!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Don't let the 350 dollars distract you from the fact Bae wants to have a romance with a horse!
Mori Calliope corrupts yet another innocent HoloEN maiden

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Also, people talking about the the pay for Amogus collab... that was probably 2 hours of work for them. I'd love to make that much in 2 hours. Also, 50k yen goes a lot farther in Japan.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I haven't done this in a while so what's everyones favorite rrats?

The ogeyist rrat I still subscribe to is that Rust ended Ame and Gura's friendship. Or at least made it so they aren't as close as they once were. When Gura shot her dead at the end of that Rust season, Ame called her a "fucking bitch" with such venom! I don't think they've collabed with each other since then. Sure there may have been an amogus or whatever group collab going on, but that's not the same thing.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
It just happened from Bae's stream
The Invite code was: PYmHa8MBAf

View attachment 26409

Collection of Images in spoilers below

edit: There were a bunch of google drive files in the server apparently, all but one was access only according to an anon (who didn't have Japanese characters installed).
View attachment 26421
Here's a bunch of catbox links for Among Us Collab promo image assets if anyone wanted them. They're FUCKING HUGE .pngs btw.
Its a nothingburger for us but accidentally having your internal promotional guidelines + payment they're getting is a yab, albeit minor.

Yeah I guess the only thing her that could be remotely a yab is leaking the payment for the collab, some companies are really private about keeping payments for sponsor streams secret, I have even heard streamers say they had to sign NDA just to hear the offer, but at worst Bae is gonna get a talking to from management.

edit:
Also even as HoloFag I'm disappointed in no yabs, I'm itching for the trinity to be complete so qe can put the cherry on top on this year of vtubin drama, common Holo someone fuck up plz.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Fucking hell even after people started digging it's still a nothingburger :whatastory: now i'm starting to believe holo stays away from drama even in places people can't see.
I've been thinking about this for a while.
Back when the NijiEN Discord leak yab happened, some Nijifans tried to justify it by saying "yeah I bet HoloEN shit on their competitors in private too, this is normal", my initial thought at that time was "i doubt". From what I've heard, the NijiEN Discord server (at least the one that got leaked) was a private server consisting of only livers, so there are no rules, they can say whatever they want. All Hololive Discord servers however, are "official" and probably consist of staffs/mangers and talents, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were all trained and instructed to not say anything that can cause potential yab in the worst case scenario of it being leaked.

The ogeyist rrat I still subscribe to is that Rust ended Ame and Gura's friendship. Or at least made it so they aren't as close as they once were. When Gura shot her dead at the end of that Rust season, Ame called her a "fucking bitch" with such venom! I don't think they've collabed with each other since then. Sure there may have been an amogus or whatever group collab going on, but that's not the same thing.
It wasn't even that long ago when they talk about hanging out with each other while in Japan. Also, Gura hasn't done any 1-1 collab with any HoloEN members besides Kiara for ages.

smartestkidontheshortbus

She's obviously playing in solidarity with her fellow CHaDcast member.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
but at worst Bae is gonna get a talking to from management.
monkeys-paw-paw.gif

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Back when the NijiEN Discord leak yab happened, some Nijifans tried to justify it by saying "yeah I bet HoloEN shit on their competitors in private too, this is normal", my initial thought at that time was "i doubt". From what I've heard, the NijiEN Discord server (at least the one that got leaked) was a private server consisting of only livers, so there are no rules, they can say whatever they want. All Hololive Discord servers however, are "official" and probably consist of staffs/mangers and talents, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were all trained and instructed to not say anything that can cause potential yab in the worst case scenario of it being leaked.

It wasn't even that long ago when they talk about hanging out with each other while in Japan. Also, Gura hasn't done any 1-1 collab with any HoloEN members besides Kiara for ages.
I like to meme about the Ame-Gura thing, too. I think it is funny, but after RUST, Gura started winding down in-general, let alone with collabs. She didn't even call in to Ina's birthday.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This whole yab is fucking hilarious. Holos fuck up and get ratted and still manage to be just as professional behind the scenes as they are in public. Nji bros remain seething. :whatastory:

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Just to get the cheap shot out of the way (yeah i reposted this instead of leaving it in edit like a fag since 3 other posts got ahead of it)

>Niji EN discord yabs
>exposes how insecure they are
>makes other company's talent unfollow on twitter
>not even an official server, just a private discord since you use slack for anything official
>one talent was caught having a meltie just after other talents shat on their competition

>HoloEN discord yabs
>entire collab server gets sneeded and inflitrated
>all thats found out is that you got paid 350 buckeroonies for a single amongus stream
>maybe some scheduling issues from people across god knows how many different time zones
>discord usernames that are easily changed or privated
>makes kiara look great
Correct me if I’m wrong because I’m fairly confident that you guys didn’t give a shit about the NijiEn Discord leak and found what was said to be rather unimportant and okay. As in, not a big deal.

kek, true
the message heard around the chuuba world
and to be fair for both NijiEN and Rushia, the NijiEN leak ended up being a nothingburger, and Rushia was in the clear (possibly company-wise) until she fucked it up by going to the drama tuber
Seems I missed a message

nvm then, at least for you

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Just a reminder that Day 2 of UniVirtual karaoke relay is live

Flare giving a good advice.

Also Beni talking of a radio show idea, sample test run with "Aizawa Ema".

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Correct me if I’m wrong because I’m fairly confident that you guys didn’t give a shit about the NijiEn Discord leak and found what was said to be rather unimportant and okay. As in, not a big deal.
Yes, i even brought up it was a nothingburger in the short and long run in a post you apparently read and reacted to, lmfao

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The biggest thing about that was Mysta having a mental break and Fulgar giving a shit-take. Otherwise, seemed like mostly jokes between coworkers. Really wasn't a big deal.

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
Yeah I guess the only thing her that could be remotely a yab is leaking the payment for the collab, some companies are really private about keeping payments for sponsor streams secret, I have even heard streamers say they had to sign NDA just to hear the offer, but at worst Bae is gonna get a talking to from management.
kukukuku, you naive fool. you think that's it? haven't you realized it yet? Cover is set to debut a new gen by March 2024. that means the holo chuuba assembly line requires a fresh sacrifice. do you get it now? that's right, this yab is an opportunity, baelz must go, her graduation will serve to bring forth the debut of the new blood.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What are you talking about? It proved that the ones involved are a bunch a seething jealous fags ofc its somewhat important even if im not a fan. Its not like top news but its still intertaining

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Just to get the cheap shot out of the way (yeah i reposted this instead of leaving it in edit like a fag since 3 other posts got ahead of it)

>Niji EN discord yabs
>exposes how insecure they are
>makes other company's talent unfollow on twitter
>not even an official server, just a private discord since you use slack for anything official
>one talent was caught having a meltie just after other talents shat on their competition

>HoloEN discord yabs
>entire collab server gets sneeded and inflitrated
>all thats found out is that you got paid 350 buckeroonies for a single amongus stream
>maybe some scheduling issues from people across god knows how many different time zones
>discord usernames that are easily changed or privated
>makes kiara look great

To play devil advocate, I think there a world of difference between leaking an Private group chat between members and and Oficcial channel used to set up a official collab, of course there wasn't gonna be anything yab worthy there, I feel suddenly saying this is proof that Holo doesn't have anything yab worthy going on their DM's is a stretch, lets say the Councilrys group chat had been leaked instead and there were no yabs in there then I would say is fair to say Holo is cleaner behind the scene that Niji.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom