"woman tears nice"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I hope she didn't get any trouble for that, that was very wholesome and real. Everyone can use a healthy reminder to respect boundaries.
I will not touch the Mold. I will not touch the Dust.... probably :menhera::shiinawangy:
I geniuenly dont think she did since the only people she pissed off were a suprising minority even when you think her personality/asmr shit attracted the more schizo types

Kronii adressing the tempus collab retards was a larger effect compared to what the schizos sperged to fauna imho

USS IOWA

I was gone for half a day and the HoloEN Discord got leaked, Ok who was the racist of the chat?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I was gone for half a day and the HoloEN Discord got leaked, Ok who was the racist of the chat?
Kiara was once again found complaining about those damn monkies from her lesbian getaway Maldives vacation with Reine

Limkin

All Hololive Discord servers however, are "official" and probably consist of staffs/mangers and talents, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were all trained and instructed to not say anything that can cause potential yab in the worst case scenario of it being leaked.
Subaru made one for her gen. There was a time it had no messages from anyone but her for half a year. Just in case it's not obvious, most of the JP talents are using LINE for personal communication not discord. And having a completely separate app that's not on your workphone with no chance of accidentally flashing it on screen is infinitely better than any kind of settings you can have when streaming on your PC. Aside from Rushia being a moron they are very much running discord in-character
lets say the Councilrys group chat had been leaked instead and there were no yabs in there then I would say is fair to say Holo is cleaner behind the scene that Niji.
I doubt it has the same level as "we are posting naked photos of themselves" from Ethyria personal discord group. Not that I would want to see any of it, just the sheer level of not giving a fuck about anyone leaking it by accident

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Altare's and IRyS' Unarchived Karaoke Stream
【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 250K SUBSCRIBER NEW SONG KARAOKE!!!-1HbwjSoO2i0.jpg
Mega Link - Regis Altare - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 250K SUBSCRIBER NEW SONG KARAOKE!!!
【UNARCHIVED Karaoke Stream _ 歌枠】Saturday Night Singing!!-zS9KWOk6P4M.jpg
Mega Link - IRyS - 【UNARCHIVED Karaoke Stream _ 歌枠】Saturday Night Singing!!
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Calli said that only whites and yellows make decent rap.
Gura said that the 13th amendment was a mistake.
Ame said that gringos are only good for rape and sacrifices.
Kiara said she wishes her great grandfather had gotten 'em all.
Reine agreed with Kiara (no idea why she was there).
Ina vented about the Japs being island monkeys who should've had their collective balls cut off for what they did to her grandmother.
Irys said she was done feeding the Ns.
Fauna talked nicely about her family's black housemaids.
Bae yelled that China will grow larger and soon include the ancient Chinese colony of Australia.
Kronii said that everyone south of the border is an illiterate hick.
Mumei said that everyone must die, but Canadians should die first.
Altare agreed with Ina but said that castrated little Japanese slave boys are the best.
Magni prefers little Japanese slave boys who still have their balls.
Axel prefers being the little Japanese slave boy.
And Vesper said it doesn't matter, he and his BBC will make sure the entire world will soon be of the African race.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
She was right. The curse is two warning points.

UberSoldat

The vent channel leak was pretty self-explanatory but I remember Yugo leaking his test stream with manager voices, his Slack chat with his manager on his analytics, and another nothing thing but it happened three times.
That's was Uki's test stream.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I couldn't resist.
Youre the only comment thats is not supporting her. So if she said that only for your comment she should hit the sudoku session. And if she went places to find negavtives comments about her she should still hit the sudoku session

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Youre the only comment thats is not supporting her. So if she said that only for your comment she should hit the sudoku session. And if she went places to find negavtives comments about her she should still hit the sudoku session
Wait seriously? I'm the only one and she went through the effort to denounce her "haters."
lol
lmao even

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Wait seriously? I'm the only one and she went through the effort to denounce her "haters."
lol
lmao even
Stop breaking containment you low iq gorilla retard.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Also, people talking about the the pay for Amogus collab... that was probably 2 hours of work for them. I'd love to make that much in 2 hours. Also, 50k yen goes a lot farther in Japan.

For the smaller streamers, that's probably more than they make in three or four days of normal streams. For the larger streamers, remember that they'll still be taking in supas and memberships on the stream and the 50k yen is a nice bonus on top. And everyone gets to hang out in a collab with their friends/co-workers on a game. I don't get the people who are upset about this. Who loses? I would have jumped at this opportunity if I was them.

And I bet that 50k yen was especially juicy for the ID girls.

She'll get a stealth suspension.

Do we have any confirmation yet Hololive does stealth suspensions? Vesper's little break showed us they're fine with announcing when an employee is getting an extended bonk.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>use the same name to fuck with people
>everyone gets mad
>use a different name to fuck with people
>everyone gets mad

:guradumbl:it's like there something else going here that just doesn't make sense:shiinastare:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
>use the same name to fuck with people
>everyone gets mad
>use a different name to fuck with people
>everyone gets mad

:guradumbl:it's like there something else going here that just doesn't make sense:shiinastare:
Make it make sense!

cucurut

The only Phase connect seiso idol is the old hag Tenma
Tenma... Seiso... Reps, especially 3rd timestamped

She is regular on /vt/

Hime call-ins are very kino, despite awful audio. Starts around 1:50

E: And on the topic of awful audio, it got shilled and somehow helps.

If someone has better alternative working on per-tab basis instead of adding button just to youtube I would appreciate.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Casual reminder that when you retards very blatantly break containment you make it harder for me to make the argument to any potential critics that all we do is observe and document. Making my life objectively harder is a fantastic way to get yourself banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom