General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Casual reminder that when you retards very blatantly break containment you make it harder for me to make the argument to any potential critics that all we do is observe and document. Making my life objectively harder is a fantastic way to get yourself banned.
Would you believe me if I said I didn't know it was posted here first?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Are there any rrats involving me though?

You're not discrete enough to be an aspect of any major ongoings. Fucking SEAfriends across the planet have a nickname for you and the only people that glow brighter are feds, people instinctively avoid anything that radiant because it's usually radioactive.

Fuck off fag. Sharing a username across platform isn't breaking containment.

Perform The Empty Maneuver immediately.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Would you believe me if I said I didn't know it was posted here first?

I believe anything about you that involves illustrating your stupidity.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
View attachment 26434

Tenma is genuinely so god damn hilarious, holy shit.
:SelenHAHAhere:

wrp

I haven't seen this posted, I might be blind as it's happened before, but I just want to say Pippa has done it. She has gotten completely into the head of these people.

1684662771390.png

I love this guy

UberSoldat

You guys give Pippa shit for not having a life outside of streaming. I present to you

Honorable mention goes to Sonny

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Fuck off fag. Sharing a username across platform isn't breaking containment.
you are no longer allowed to get salty when "superduper" continues to be shittalked and banned in talent + affiliated channels

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I believe anything about you that involves illustrating your stupidity.
Well forgive me for being stupid, but how is one negative post such a bad thing? It's not like I directed anyone from there to here. I just said a mean thing to a graduating vtuber, there's no interference when it's towards someone who's persona is ending.

IdenticalPlateaus

Well forgive me for being stupid, but how is one negative post such a bad thing? It's not like I directed anyone from there to here. I just said a mean thing to a graduating vtuber, there's no interference when it's towards someone who's persona is ending.
Don't touch the poop.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
You sound like a Nolan alt account when you put it like that. Stick to Rieposting, will you?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Maybe we should get Nolan to start Rieposting? It'd be only fair if @superduper takes up Nolan's niche.

Also, have a Hologra:

Lapu-chan hag?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Maybe I am Nolan's alt. DId you ever consider that?
I'm the great bald rrat, but such turn of events would be something beyond even my imagination. But you can't fool me, Rie.

Vih

Doog
Sorry, she has to be at least 55 years old to qualify as a hag. That's what the rule book says.
As Ina is asian she could be anywhere from 14 to 50, please refer to the chart
l5SM-latlAxOaMjJf5xAyo9YLNmLvU3DrksFWYd_D-c.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

I haven't done this in a while so what's everyones favorite rrats?

I'll go with the classic three of:

Miko raped Pekora
@superduper isn't Rie but a random dude on the internet
Vesper asked why a Gook like Altare thinks he can talk back to a white king like him and Altare hates him for being correct.
1) Vesper has been banging all the girls
2) Fauna has dropped the N bomb before given her DOTA/gamer past so she went hard on trying to control her language when joining Hololive so she wouldn't casually drop it by accident
3) Kobo is an actual child

Calli said that only whites and yellows make decent rap.
Gura said that the 13th amendment was a mistake.
Ame said that gringos are only good for rape and sacrifices.
Kiara said she wishes her great grandfather had gotten 'em all.
Reine agreed with Kiara (no idea why she was there).
Ina vented about the Japs being island monkeys who should've had their collective balls cut off for what they did to her grandmother.
Irys said she was done feeding the Ns.
Fauna talked nicely about her family's black housemaids.
Bae yelled that China will grow larger and soon include the ancient Chinese colony of Australia.
Kronii said that everyone south of the border is an illiterate hick.
Mumei said that everyone must die, but Canadians should die first.
Altare agreed with Ina but said that castrated little Japanese slave boys are the best.
Magni prefers little Japanese slave boys who still have their balls.
Axel prefers being the little Japanese slave boy.
And Vesper said it doesn't matter, he and his BBC will make sure the entire world will soon be of the African race.
Amazing how even in the meme shitposts that include HolostarsEN, the DLC fighters are forgotten.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Amazing how even in the meme shitposts that include HolostarsEN, the DLC fighters are forgotten.
They weren't invited to the Discord group.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Marine laughter. It's good for what ails you.

Alchemyth

I haven't done this in a while so what's everyones favorite rrats?
Mumei is orc-schizo
Sana is Omega
Moona is married
HoloEn 3 is real
Proctor is Hitler

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Doog despairs at English game she can't understand

The only other HoloJPs who played this game were Lui and Roberu. They both turned on the English CCs and it might have helped Korone to do that, since she'd be reading and listening instead of just listening; most of the speech has audio filters, which doesn't help.

Related to the game, Roberu's screams sound like chicken noises.

Do their Holo birthdays actually correlate to their RL birthdays though? I was under the impression they didn't have to overlap.
They usually don't. Gura's birthday is the US release date of Jaws, and Calli's is 4/4 for the Japanese pun, for example.

Do we have any confirmation yet Hololive does stealth suspensions? Vesper's little break showed us they're fine with announcing when an employee is getting an extended bonk.
Kronii took a previously-undiscussed break after her somewhat clumsy attempts to talk about Tempus collabs, back when they started. There's rrats that was a stealth suspension, but I think that's purely wishful thinking from anons seeking validation for their seething, much like Fauna currently. Kronii also did some wisdom teeth surgery around that time. So at most someone told her that she didn't need to keep talking about it.

To improve her cooking, Koyori asked ChatGPT for a recipe.

1684670601262.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom