"You fucking dickbag. I'm going to cut off your ponytail and replace it with a golden retriever's shit. Nice thighs though"Axel Syrios (to Monika from DDLC)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

akari-chan

I wonder if mikeneko will ever realize that this is the exact kind of dramatuber-fabrication oh-no-a-lawyer bullshit that got her into the situation that ended with her kicked. Probably never.
Mental illness. Always.
It's funny seeing her act that way but at the same time, I feel really bad knowing what she's doing is just going to not only hurt herself in the future, but lose more than what she's lost already.

Had Mike kept her harmful thoughts to herself she'd still be in Hololive, maybe doing better than ever. She's a great entertainer despite her faults.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I wanted her to start shit with Zentraya damn it, not Delutaya.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
GoobaGrape will be live-reacting to the Resident Evil reveal in a few hours.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im gonna laugh if she ends up doing the same thing of "allegedly" leaking sensitive info to drama-tubers in exchange for dirt/gossip and its enough for vshitshow to cuck her out of her new gravy-train, no amount of "talunt freedumb" can save you from acccidentaly leaking something with an NDA that every company in the world regardless of size, money, or success has

EDIT: Vesper has uploaded his Factorio twitch vod to youtube, its 10 hours long lmao

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Just makes me wonder how many times Cover let things slide, or how many times her Gen-mates stuck their necks out for her...
It looks like she hasn't learned anything from LITERALLY getting kicked out of Hololive; I won't feel bad when this (or the inevitable next drama) blows up in her face.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
The conclusion to Maldlord's Overwatch adventure, make sure to stay for the entire video for a small twist to the usual clip ending where Magni taps into his inner Tyler1.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Sure would be a shame if VShojo JP essentially collapses because half their members get booted for being brain damaged.

Lurker No. 9

Oh my fucking Christ alive, Mikeneko is apparently starting shit with Delutaya now.

I swear to God the CEO of sex better not get pushed back down the mountain by Menhera Prime right as she seems to be hitting her stride.

Bug Eater

He said he’ll make sure it’s clear the BFE stuff is fictional and give an 18+ warning for the very sexual stuff. But he also said he’d continue BFE
Also told his fans to stop acting like retards, which may have fallen on deaf ears. Honestly I thought it was a pretty reasonable response - I don't really like the idea that a few bad actors (or specifically people without the presence of mind to separate entertainment from reality) could force someone to change their content or ideas.

At least his ASMR is doing a public service by lowering a certain country's birth rate:dandans:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I really hope MikeRushiZuna doesn't make Kson regret choosing to help her.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
As far as kson is concerned, Cover "forcing" Kanata out of her living space is still the most ludicrous happening regarding the move to vshojo.

lvl8

Attachments

• urukas roommate.png
    urukas roommate.png
    783.6 KB · Views: 10

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
- Ex-holo starts shit with other Ex-holo:
Why? Even assuming some talked shit about Mikeneko, how can that be so bad you even need to get a lawyer? Just ignore the fucking haters?

EDIT: Vesper has uploaded his Factorio twitch vod to youtube, its 10 hours long lmao
Notice that there is still a part 3 missing, containing the end and playing Apex with Axel

As far as kson is concerned, Cover "forcing" Kanata out of her living space is still the most ludicrous happening regarding the move to vshojo.
That seems to make no sense. Can you elaborate or link a clip?

Edit: On the topic of Kson, have Haachama sending her a clip to congratulate her for her 1st anniversary:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I very much doubt it would have happened if she didn't take Rushia with her, but I could be wrong. I would not think Cover would have seen VShojo as competition before then.

That seems to make no sense. Can you elaborate or link a clip?
Cover called Kanata in for a meeting the Monday after Kson was at Anime Expo and announced she was in VShojo. Kanata later revealed she would be suddenly moving out of her apartment on short notice that Thursday (I believe), though her and Kson had moved into a new one shortly before then. Kson vague-posted in her members-only community posts about it during the 3 days between the meeting and the moving announcement. That is the extent of what the community knows.

This happened after Kson was revealed to be joining VShojo and Nazuna was introduced and very obviously was Mikeneko while fresh off the whole trashfire that was her getting herself kicked from Hololive.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Magni Dezmond celebrates his birthday.
Elysium Delivery Services, fan account run by the TEMPUS Project Server, have congratulated Magni.

Website
The Potion Encyclopedia has navigation arrows, reveals artbook in PDF. It's huge - 128 pages of art and text, and then from 132 all the way to 174 it's all birthday wishes.

magni-bday-2022.jpg

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Grimbo is streaming, having a collab with another horrortuber Alice Sawyer

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The good pink one is singing rn

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Happy 400 here's the recap
Pages 1-52 Pages 52-101 Pages 101-159 Pages 313-350
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
pages 350-400
Most media has been removed and can be found in the original posts
Edit: currently editing down for character cap I wonder if we can't increase the cap to something like 100k it would be helpful @The Proctor
100% I will say that the "Gurasilisk" project has me interested, just to see how far they go with it, that and the IRyS bot getting the anon's post number right was interesting.
*IRyS ai claims to have read the 4chan board and guesses number*
ollie birthday stream on-going, this time she's doing a totsu-karaoke plan where she would duet with her guests
When I dropped in, the guest list so far are Takanashi Kiara, Utsugi Uyu, Hakui Koyori and currently Aragami Oga

[Ollie birthday duet in op]
*Sakana dogpiling*
*Sakana being too transparent*
There were a lot of (mostly cover) vtubers in his chat
*Vtubers show up for DJ Mags*
Does someone have a link to an archive? I would like to check the VOD but I can only find two longer clips at the moment from this guy
[Dj mags clip]
Selen posted a voice thing on Twitter, and there is Pomu there! And vice versa:
*tweets confirming off collab
Selen's Discord thinks they can visit Rosemi, since those 3 didn't put any schedule for this week, and Rosemi usually good with this kinda things.
But then again Selen has a Splatoon tournament on 16th, and Pomu is on vacation, so it's unlikely.
Corpo chuuba money split sperging below:
*Revenue sperging*
Ollie's birthday merch sold out in 15 minutes, 25 at best... Fucking hell, I should've ordered it using my workplace PC, I'm sure I'd expain it somehow to my boss
1665385487905.png
Nijisanji confirmed, doesn't have a base salary:
*Vid*
Hololive confirmed, gives base salary:
*Vid*
Coco saying 50% goes to Hololive:
*Vid*
Moona softly confirms 50% goes to Hololive:
*Vid*
Ichikara takes 50% from voicepacks (note: the official statement is gone from their website but someone in the comment is providing a rough TLDR) :
*Tweet*
Kson hurt her pinky, looks like it hurt like hell
*Tweet*

*tweet*
Lurker here
GGN girls roommate stolen from 4chan

I made a quick and dirty calculator with a spreadsheet, but I can't seem to get it to allow you to mod the data without downloading it. I also didn't want to use a service that auto logs you in like Google Sheets.

*Pic*

At least it can be downloaded in a few ways (excel, open office)

https://sheet.zohopublic.com/sheet/open/l0ai9e376a93b33fc4b8a932dbd830aed3d51?sheet=Sheet1&range=D2

It's very simple and you can see the super simple formula used if you click in the columns.
Thanks a lot! I'm honestly a bit surprised that they're actual twins, I just thought they had really good chemistry. That definitely changed my copium into hopeium.

Their other socials:
*Revenue sperging*
*Revenue sperging*
I know these two and this is actually pretty good news. Ally and Sally have been working with Mangagamer for around a decade, so while it sucks the vtubers are graduating, the ladies behind them aren't gonna be shoved out into the cold.

On the speculation side of things though, if they're still busy with other Mangagamer junk like possibly voicing the new game, we might unfortunately not see them re-incarnate under a different vtuber project.

@Scoots Oh and here's kson and Pippa:
*Vid*
Oh yeah, they're actual twins from Canada and did the gaijin idol thing in Japan. They actually had an interest in eroge and got together with Mangagamer, writing blogs, doing interviews and some work on games. Here's them talking about doing testing:
Bonus:
*Vid*
Lia is interviewing one off Genshin voice actors:
*Vid*
Mangagamer was originally started by the head of Overdrive, Hiroshi Takeuchi, who managed to rope a couple other eroge publishers into the project, so the bosses have a very Japanese business mindset while the day-to-day workers are western nerds. Gogo Nippon is kind of a pet project for Hiroshi and that's probably why we got vtubers in the first place, but I'm assuming he needed to hit big goals to prove to the other owners that the project was worth continuing. While getting a GGN sequel is good for Overdrive and justifies Makoto and Akira, the numbers probably just weren't enough for his partners.
*Tweet*

Looks like Kiara got a chibi frog costume live2d
*Amogus holomerch*
Amogus
*Nagzz discovers Pippa clip*
I might have oversold the part a bit, but it's been almost a year and didn't quite remember the whole tangent
Anyways here it is as a timestamp:

*Kiara shock collar discussion*

*Revenue sperging*

Regis and Alban got perms by continually asking management and sending them pics of the fans positively responding to them talking about playing together offstream.

So them sharing the tweets of them playing together offstream wqs just them farming positive reactions from fans. And considering Altare just said that he had to take the evidence himself, seems like Management is completely oblivious prior Niji-HoloEN twitter interactions have garnerd. Management just isn't paying attention to what's going on on twitter and in the fanbases.

*Vid*

Kiara calling out White Knights baying Hololive Members

*Vid*

Kiara is so deep in the permissions stuff she forgot outside of Hololive you're allowed to do stuff without permissions

In other news: Kiara playing GTA V has made her really interested in owning a car, even though she doesn't even have a drivers licence

*Tweets*
The boys sang a song with Ollie for her birthday.
*Vid*
*Tweet*
Reaper, clock, dad and memelord collab in around ten minutes. Get fucked unicorns.
*Revenue sperging*
Here as i haven't seen it posted, yet (and first post so forgive me for formating error)
Roboco's younger cat Nyuto passed away and she will take a break until mid Nov.
*Tweet*
Hold up how did they "lose" a streaming perms

*Vesper says he lost XCOM perms*

Also the full schedule for the Tempus twitch debut marathon is here

*Tweet*
*IRyS AI Art opinion*
Update, granpire is switching to play Factorio instead

*Tweet*

HOLYSHIT IT'S HAPPENING FOR REAL THIS TIME?

[Tweet confirming Ollie Zeta Selen Apex]
[Vid]

Blueboy discussing how the collab process worked. Seems pretty interesting, considering that both seemed to have no idea why they can't collab in the first place, and that their managers were apparently 'fighting' for the collab to go through. 'Fighting' could mean a lot of things in this context, but I don't want to be the one to breed those rrats lmfao.
[Tweet]

Hana Macchia 3D debut post-poned due to her poor condition. Woman forgot to eat veggies and now she sick.

[Tweet]
This also means that Hana will not participate in that Nijisanji-wide Splatoon 3 tourney with JP/ID/KR/EN as well.

Least she's not sad and recovering.

First tweet TL from ID to EN: *pic*
"Reporting from my bed, i'm currently resting and eating alot so I'm getting better and healthy ASAP! thumbs up"
*Grimmi subathon announcement*
[vid]
Re: three posts for the same news on one page
- When someone else posts while you're writing, there is a popup above the post text box.
*Pic*
- If that fails, there is a delete button next to the edit button on your own posts. I've done this a few times on the homeland and I still have editing permissions. There will be other opportunities to collect stickers.

Reddit post about XCOM perms, with a stickied comment from staff. (Archive)

I think Vesper has since deleted the "lost perms" tweet.
[Vid of Calli Azki IRyS Suisei Sora cover]
Just dropped. Hopefully there won't be three posts with this exact same content after it.
Anycolors anti-slander defense force has published a report.
[Tweet]
This dude wrote a translation:
[tweet]
*Pics*
*Selen member zatsu holocollab deets removed for character cap see op*
The factory must grow or something, I'm not an engineer.
Vesper Factorio endurance stream:
[Vid]
Fishman feeling guilty, or just afraid for his shekels, for how he treated Pippa bought her an apology gift of a microphone with an animated bird prisoner in it:
*Pic*
[Vid of Selen holocollab with Zeta and Ollie]

Here's the waiting room. 4AM Pacific is nuts... I love you Selen, but I *just* fixed my damn sleep. 😅
Passing along some info which was passed to me. (I don't watch her.)

Calli is currently making ORIGINAL duet songs with Ina, Ame, and Kiara.
Some more context they are ALL on break for now until after the album comes out since that takes priority, but Ina specially is on hiatus till she comes back.

Edit:
*Froot 2.0 tease*

*Pic*

[tweet]
Well, now we know: *Pippa world of warships sponsorship*
[Vid]
[Tweet]
*Onolumi pitch*
*Pic*
*Onolumi pitch*

*pic*
*Okayu break*

[Vid]
*Yaxie Lotte hard times*
Someone on Reddit made a pettition on Change.org to stop the graduation of Go Go Nippon Girls, Makoto and Akira Misaki

I don't even know

[Reddit]

*Vesper Axel rpr collab RPR mentions meeting DemonDice*
*Speculation in crowfund tour guides*

*New Area15 outfit announcements*

[Vud]

[Tweet]
*Yabairys compilation from wAIFu*

Meanwhile Madlass Kaela kills warden by smacking it with a fish
[Vid]
*Axel rpr vesper Collab deets*

Speaking of art, Holoctober 14 - Cowboy
*holoctober art*
I randomly jumped into the stream when he just started his stalker story. I can't believe that Axel literally jumped out of an anime. This story had to be clipped (if only for rpr's reaction): https://files.catbox.moe/le8o5m.mp4

Some early halloween stuff
[Tweet]
*pic*
I missed out Laughter: The Offcollab so I'm checking out the vod right now and oh god these two rubbed together do not amount to half a neuron

[Vid]
FIRST NIJIEN AND HOLOEN COLLAB *Regis and Alban*
[Vid]
[Vid]
LET'S GOOOO! History has been made

Mr Regis Altare. TEAR DOWN THAT WALL!
Looks like Pippas computer went down like the edmund fitzgerald. Motherboard could only take so much mold.
*Pics*
Btw didn't notice but Lia is streaming about cannibalism and Jeferrey Dahmer, the tittle speaks for itself, she also just talked about how she still believes beating your children is okay (also she confirmed she is spanic, was this know? the doxx pictures made her seem white white) so this VOD is 100% gone:
[Vid]
Pippa didn't get Twitch partnership yet
[Tweet]
*Pic*
[Tweet kaela breaks yeet IRyS record]

mogged
[Vid]
Fuu-chan song
*Yaxie update*
*Why people hate Vshojo*
Amepasta

[Tweet]
Some great character creation from the Soul Calibur 6 players during Miko's stream.
[Vid]
Not shown is Touhou's Toramaru Shou completely destroying Miko. Her choosing Yoshimitsu's moveset ends up hilarious with the elite victory pose.

MaiR fourth anniversary live in an hour. Remember this will be privated after the show ends and reuploaded later.
[Vid]

Looks like Akuma Saki's graduation stream is now on 9PM JST so will coincide with Tsukushi Aria's birthday live.

Edit:
Not sure why the other Axel-V member Suimitsu Momo's graduation stream is the exact same time as Saki's
[vid]
[Vid]
They are now calling each other and it's an impromptu graduation collab stream.
Pomu, Selen, and Rosemi off-collab cancelled.

[Tweet]

Also Salome appearing in a Nissin commercial.

[Tweet]

POMUTORI IS FINALLY HAPPENING!!!

[Tweet]
Kasane Hibiki, formerly of CocoTsuki, is back.
[Vid]
Haachama appeared on Kson’s stream. Holy shit these two are based
Saki Akuma graduation karaoke!
[Vid]

Aaand it's over. Managed to watch a couple songs, she was super genki and it was very fun. Hope we can see her again soon!
Nux doesn't seem to be completely cut off from Vshojo, huh.
Not as interesting as everything else going on, but Axel is impromptu collabing with Pochi rn on his channel.

[Vid]
on the news that are less pog than whatever is above
tenma followed ken ashcorp
[Vid]
Tenchou is the first HoloEn mem to finish GTA V. Niiice
On the topic of the long-awaited collab, Hoshikage Lapis recent schedule also listed the anticipated saine siblings collab (unou/misumi and kamishiro kurea) happening this Sunday (23rd)

[Tweet]

To those unaware, Hoshikage Lapis used to go by Sephira Su, a fortune-teller VTuber (she's also doing the same moniker as Lapis). Her previous design was also handled by saine
I didn't know Twitch let you gamble with channel points. Dez holds a CPU Smash tournament right now
[Vid]
Edit: Sonic Dez lost against CPU Mario, called it
But this is more fun than I thought.
* Bae has got a collab with Fauna, Mumei, and Haachama next week.*
Also, new 9am animation from back in the days before Watson and Gura hated each other.
[Vid]
For me the way they treated Nux made me hate the company itself and as for the rest of them
*Reasons I both hate and like Vshojo*

Np too bad I'm way too lazy to sift through and pick anyone from this anyone who wants to feel free to do so and submit them here
In this format
IRyS | *insert quote here*
be sure to read the whole list so you don't submit a dupe

If you haven't see these 2 here you go
[Vid]
[Vid]
Miko finished (GTA V) twice. Subaru, Rushia, Choco, Moona finished the story. Might be more, those are just what I remember and could find with a quick search.
Here is the twitter thread: [tweet]

*Amouranth abuse scandal*
Fauna showed up in her birthday stream or something a while back, right? Well anyway, haven't seen her in chat before, but FallenShadow is in Fauna's Civ 5 streams chat:
*Pic*
Huh, unless they joking then Pippers and Sleepy Project met up
[Tweets]
Vesper members stream 10/16/2022: *deets removed for character cap see op*
For the Nijifags in here, I gonna share/cross-post that Scuttle-man said on the homeland.

*Niji news*
*Shiina bag review*
just in case it hasn't been definitively stated from an old discussion; She confirmed (in I think the members only stream) that the delay with the AZKi collab was from originally scheduling in July/August, then AZKi had a sudden schedule conflict, so they replanned, then IRyS had a sudden schedule conflict, and now was the first time they were both actually able to stay open for it. So yes, purely scheduling problems, not bureaucracy.
Full list of participants for each day from their pr announcement, if you wanted to start planning which days are worth your time:

*Participants*
News from Selen, she was in Japan with Pomu!

[Tweet]
INVESTING ALL MY FUNDS INTO MAGCOIN! LETS GOOOOOO

Oh and the boys are doing a wheel of fortune like stream….also KRONII IS FUCKING AXEL
[Vid]
Selen just announced that she's going to collab with Axel and Magni on Apex very soon.

Seems like she'll collab with more Hololive members in Apex after Axel/Magni.
i dont know if its true but, according to the torrent thread on 4chan apparently canan/noel got diagnosed with bipolar disorder
Just wanted to mention something quick that I heard by catching her bathouse stream.

Nina (Niji) is going to ID this Winter. She's gonna try her best anyway. Wants to meet up with Mika, and try all the "stinky" food like Durian and such.
=====

Otherwise, there is way too many damn streams to catch tonight, and so little time. >_>
All right i looked around a porn forum that has a thread on canan and there is a guy that posted this
*Quote alleging canan ASMR said she was diagnosed bipolar*
sadly for some, the titty streams will keep happening, (hopefully she doesn't get fired if she pushes the content further) but i guess this confirms the bipolar stuff.
*Saki is pursuing a music career*

*MaiR's fourth anniversary*

*Pic*
From Hiyocro, most of the 3D debuts are them being asked to pose by other members and finish with a song. I mentioned before Touri Sei plays her own piano/keyboard and she did perform.
*Pic*
Timestamping her 3D here

Mori Calliope reports another trauma, be safe around stairs!

[Tweet]

Cane is pretty sick
Now that's interesting
[Tweet]
Uh oh! Looks like Broforce was only the beginning.
*Pic showing Tenma wants to Collab with speedrunners*

[Vid]
Axel thanked Kronii for covering for him on the Tempus Wheel collab stream as his iPhone alarm's not working properly after the above stream starts.
Liora Walkyria from V&U got chink flu.
*Pic*

Hey guys wanna see some PC horror?

[Tweet]

Always remember to clear the dust on your PC, folks!
Pacify her -melanie martinez
She sang uncensored payphone based - maroon 5
Bad romance - lady Gaga
When the party is over - Billie eilish
lovely - Billie eilish
Enemy - imagine dragons
Adele - rolling in the deep
Toxic - Britney spears (covered by Melanie Martinez)
Wake me up when September (October) ends - Green Day
Tag you're it - Melanie Martinez
Copycat - Billie eilish
Rickroll
I'm not angry anymore - Paramore
You are the only exception - Paramore

Encore
Rape me(grape) - Nirvana
Glimpse of Us - Joji
About a girl - nirvana
Creep uncensored - Radiohead
archive
[Vid]
Since this post might be rendered obsolete soon have past life panko singing fly me to the moon
*Vid archive*
AZKi did quit her OL job in this summer...because she took over someone else job. She did admit that she is a company slave and can't leave a "stable" job without having another one lined up, also if you can still read her complaining about monday, fax or floppy disk, that mean she is still in hell.

I guess she did take some paid leaves some month ago in order to produce in the last 3 month :
  • her 15th anniversary live
  • her lapriere concert as a performer AND producer (and she said she will never do it both again)
  • 2 albums for the upcoming M3 event
  • her collab concert with some indies vsinger under the Vortex label
  • her 07th expansion 20th anniversary concert in cosplay (supposedly as Rika but there was no streaming online...)
  • and some songs and collab streams for some obscure tech company as a part time job
*Pic*

It's still amazing she was able to insert her part time jobs in between all this, but her "occasionally voice actor" mention say it all on what she want to focus on for now.
Kowkarot premiering a 36 min long pomutori tribute
[Vid]
[Vid]

Ollie is doing the first episode of her talk show
*Pic Grimmi break*
Went to decide an alternative stream to watch tonight and found this out when I tried to figure out if Grimmi was streaming, checked her discord when I saw radio silence on her twitter. Well wishes to her and her family

I see Chilla games making dual PC setups more appealing; Irys is trying to figure out how to get her vtuber model above 5 fps while the game runs.
[Vid]

Shiina just dropped info that they've been assuring Pippa that's it ok that she has a special rules set apart from everyone else and that they don't resent her for it.
Yesterday was apparently Nazuna 3 month aniversary and to celebrate she made a handcam stream, where she scratched lottery tickets:
[Vid Nazuna hand reveal [/MEDIA]
Haven't seen the whole VOD yet but from the get go yo can tell the noteworthy thing is that she's finally taking advantage of some of that "talent freedom" at not using gloves (that whore!!!) which I gotta admit still think is one the stupidest rule corpo Vtubers are surprisingly anal about.

Edit: also from /vt/

*Pic of Kobo team*
Kobo tweeted this screenshot, if you can't tell what's special about it, the jp name is La+ and blueisekaihero is Regis also they are saying Jett is some indo Fleshtuber, people are wondering if Kobo asked for permission to post this screenshot considering la+ already got in trouble for playing offline with males before, it could become something if this screenshot causes a fuss on 5ch and Kobo didn't told La+ she was gonna post it.
I still don't know why she decided her first original would be a Disney villain jazz number and I love it.

Kobo specifically said in English that the lineup was Laplus, Regis, Brian, Fuma, and Zeta. (Archive)
I don't know who Brian is though. The top replies are wishing Kobo a swift recovery.
*Pic*
About Otakulamps Hololive collab posted couple of seven pages ago [post], we have merch photos!

So far it's Myth and first and second Hololive ID gens [otakulamps.com/collections/hololive]

[Tweet]

*tweets*

Also, someone put 860+ hours to create a giant Moona pixel art in Minecraft
[Tweet]

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Gura RE showcase watchalong.

Gura while watching trailers for their games:
"Ooh! Is this Sonic?"

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Huh, I'm surprised Gura can actually show the stream. This has a first for Hololive, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom