"My doctor was like, 'cause I was in the hospital for like a week, 'Hakka... the moment you fart, you're outta here' and every night, I was like 'GOD, please let me FART!' bro I hate this fucking place"Banzoin Hakka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh my fucking god, the game tells Lumi at the last second of the boss fight "press Y to use the force to autoparry, tard"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
falefag.PNG
:retard:

He get's a Shiina rench for regurgitating her Pekora copy past in his video. I hate all regurgitators and vtuber drama queens.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Not inherently vtuber related but damn...

linus-sad-linus.gif

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Unearned Fame by collaborating with other persona non grata Rina-chan(Kira Buckland)
isn't she the bitch that got her start for being 2b? I thought she was a turbofag adored by vermintide and fatties, what did she do?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
isn't she the bitch that got her start for being 2b? I thought she was a turbofag adored by vermintide and fatties, what did she do?
People liked dunking on her because she was somewhat of a proto-lolcow on Newgrounds back then if I remember right, but hey, none of them are in Nier Automata.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Not inherently vtuber related but damn...

View attachment 26028

I'd recommend the Linus thread on the farms for any further discussion. I think the site is up via Tor right now, could be wrong though. Remember, this is a vtuber forum.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
She should get the "Entertainers are not your friends" seethe speedrun too
All they have to do is say they have a boyfriend and they'll lose a good portion of their audience

MagicHammer

The guess was on the mark! I guess she's got another new design other than the tiger thing.

Kalion

:)
Guess was on the mark!

I'm so happy I was right.
Her zatsus are max comfy and her game choices are perfect for being "secretly a zatsu" streams. And she isn't afraid to go far to make a topic interesting.

Clip:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
shes actually a prolific EN voice actor. Jolyne is her other big role (jojo bizarre adventure part 5 protagonist) but shes arguably been big since 2013 voicing Black Lotus in Accel World though id argue most of her roles in bigger projects have been supporting characters they are also usually the characters people tend to like (like Baetrice in Re:Zero)

not sure what shes like outside of her voice work but I have not seen a performance id call bad.

EDIT: oh by the way shes been doing game Va longer then anime (2005 vs 2008 according to wikipedia) she was actually the announcer / Naruto in super smash flash of all things.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Guess was on the mark!

People on this board correctly guessed all three invaders. Well done, autists. I'm so proud of this community.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
The Four Heavenly Kings* play with guns around a table like a group of tards a tabletop game named Gun.

* of Hololive EN

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The Four Heavenly Kings* play with guns around a table like a group of tards a tabletop game named Gun.

* of Hololive EN

Fucking called it kekmassive

wrp

You paid my question in info so I'm paying it forward by reading all of this shit and summarizing it.
There's apparently 3 transgressors that are shared between all the posts:

Chris "Kirbopher" Niosi (animator, writer, alleged massive shithead, Ken Ashcorp's mortal enemy)
Liz Losey (Chris' damaged ex-girlfriend, Psyguy's damaged ex-girlfriend, alleged suckup and also shithead)
Bryon "Psyguy" Beaubian (alleged shithead but with bonus pedophilia)

Ignoring the two other people, Chris has multiple infractions of allegations(except really unique ones) that we'll take as factual, assuming this isn't a psyop between 5+ people
Sucking and leeching off everyone that's more famous than him for a chance to get ahead in the animator/newground world (Egoraptor is one of them)

Unearned Fame by collaborating with other persona non grata Rina-chan(Kira Buckland)
The "Unearned" part is due to lack of animation/art improvement even though he went to art college. This one is subjective, weak and petty even if they're legitimately awful people.

Emotionally abusing and manipulating everyone around them including his list of ex-girlfriends e.g. Liz Losey(Apparently they had a lot of public fights where all the ex-friends were basically forced to observe and participate in)

Has shittalked colleagues and coworkers so much he's been blacklisted(The twitter link comes up empty even on the wayback machine sorry guys)
View attachment 26011

Stayed at someone's house for free for a week with bonus meals and repaid them by jacking off in their bathroom. At least he had the decency to package it in a condom.(Unfortunately this is only one person's testimony so there's not much legitimacy)
View attachment 26009

Incel behavior(Degrading women, Hating women etc. despite needing them to satisfy his companionship, loneliness and other issues)

Emotionally oversensitive and paranoid despite being abusive(Seems related to inflated ego due to e-fame)

View attachment 26008
WARNING: THE VIDEO HAS VERY POORLY ANIMATED AND DRAWN DICKS,BOOBS,ASSHOLES AND SHIT

Chris did post an apology on his twitter

(a)

The accusations against him have been made as early as 2014 and as late as 2019 the year he also released his apology. It is fair to Ken that he has misgivings about Chris' reformation because all he did was post the apology. There has been no easy public evidence to point to that Chris has changed other than 4 years with no public outrage(which could be enough proof for some people but who knows).

I would rate Chris' current status in between "on probation" and "skeptical" leaning towards probation.

For everyone else who doesn't give a shit about this have an Astel cursepost

Am I the only one kinda hoping Pippa does some Maury shit and secretly calls Ken into the interview for him to tear into Chris with whatever insider knowledge he has?

kestraline

Early Adopter
I'm so happy I was right.
Her zatsus are max comfy and her game choices are perfect for being "secretly a zatsu" streams. And she isn't afraid to go far to make a topic interesting.
But does she fit into the Phase mold of being a menhera sad girl or not? This is important.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Am I the only one kinda hoping Pippa does some Maury shit and secretly calls Ken into the interview for him to tear into Chris with whatever insider knowledge he has?
Pippa Povichkin

Kalion

:)
But does she fit into the Phase mold of being a menhera sad girl or not? This is important.
Not at all. She's usually upbeat and goofy.
...Does that mean the cosmic forces are going to turn her into one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom