"I don't have the access to the Dick Cheese. So unfortunately, I cannot eat it"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol is generating AI waifus again.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Michael's recruited what's left of Production Kawaii.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina talking about her Nippers..... that is some very good clipping tool for gunpla stuff ..... I think she likes saying nippers

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
FwYvwIeaEAEL3ta

Twitter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gura is proving surprisingly non-stumpable when it comes to identifying beauty items.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Ayla and Zhuni are playing block game

Ayla seems to know what she is doing, Zhuni has no clue.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Boat woman playing everyone's favorite autism simulator.
E: Apparently she started with something else and just recently swapped to Minecraft.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
These bitches talking about having lice and sleeping on matresses on the floor. I eagerly await the new Holo Trailer Park EN sub-unit.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Late reply but:
Even if they had a non-compete clause, how would a dead company enforce it? They're not competing against Tsundeadia, it's gone.
Tsunderia still exists in some form as they still collect the YT money and streamlabs dono's for Ami. Ami's chat has asked about this and was told "Dont worry about it".

I have a rrat that Tsunderia still owns the character's/IP and either loans them out to the talents or they are taking a smaller cut than before until contracts expire. This could be where the "6 months" meme keeps coming from.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Finally got back.
Man I really love her, um.... content. Yeah, content. Her two big, brown, bouncy, pillowy contents. Gotta love em. Yessir.

Cool. Just don't let her "content" distract you from her content, especially her singing.

Which reminds me, she actually has a distaff persona that she uses for lower songs.

The tits are great, but she doesn't need them.

martah

Did anyone happen to archive vesper's latest wow stream? i missed it and now its gone. I mean it will probably be back later but i hate censorship.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Good luck, Kanpainiki. She's not just going to change the difficulty, she's going to go after the frogs on grand master.

tenma.jpg
[a]

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
These bitches talking about having lice and sleeping on matresses on the floor. I eagerly await the new Holo Trailer Park EN sub-unit.
"were not going back to jail this year"

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

GOTBB

Post-Stream Edit:
So I got to learn about Mumei's dandruff, Mumei's lice, Kiara's worse lice, and how young Gura was too "crusty" to get lice.
Very girly.

Also, crusty Gura, I want to get the word out on Crusty Gura, she is already a Spongebob character as it is.

By the way, I was looking for clips and the only clips up right now (like 5 of them) are all for Gura sending the hair curler tool that looks like "anal beads: the dildo" as a goof so you know where the clippers bread is buttered.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Info Gold Mine
You paid my question in info so I'm paying it forward by reading all of this shit and summarizing it.
There's apparently 3 transgressors that are shared between all the posts:

Chris "Kirbopher" Niosi (animator, writer, alleged massive shithead, Ken Ashcorp's mortal enemy)
Liz Losey (Chris' damaged ex-girlfriend, Psyguy's damaged ex-girlfriend, alleged suckup and also shithead)
Bryon "Psyguy" Beaubian (alleged shithead but with bonus pedophilia)

Ignoring the two other people, Chris has multiple infractions of allegations(except really unique ones) that we'll take as factual, assuming this isn't a psyop between 5+ people
Sucking and leeching off everyone that's more famous than him for a chance to get ahead in the animator/newground world (Egoraptor is one of them)

Unearned Fame by collaborating with other persona non grata Rina-chan(Kira Buckland)
The "Unearned" part is due to lack of animation/art improvement even though he went to art college. This one is subjective, weak and petty even if they're legitimately awful people.

Emotionally abusing and manipulating everyone around them including his list of ex-girlfriends e.g. Liz Losey(Apparently they had a lot of public fights where all the ex-friends were basically forced to observe and participate in)

Has shittalked colleagues and coworkers so much he's been blacklisted(The twitter link comes up empty even on the wayback machine sorry guys)
chrome_VsaH7H7uua.png

Stayed at someone's house for free for a week with bonus meals and repaid them by jacking off in their bathroom. At least he had the decency to package it in a condom.(Unfortunately this is only one person's testimony so there's not much legitimacy)
chrome_mMzUVwNgzU.png

Incel behavior(Degrading women, Hating women etc. despite needing them to satisfy his companionship, loneliness and other issues)

Emotionally oversensitive and paranoid despite being abusive(Seems related to inflated ego due to e-fame)

chrome_LTLgDKgmf3.png

WARNING: THE VIDEO HAS VERY POORLY ANIMATED AND DRAWN DICKS,BOOBS,ASSHOLES AND SHIT

Chris did post an apology on his twitter

(a)

The accusations against him have been made as early as 2014 and as late as 2019 the year he also released his apology. It is fair to Ken that he has misgivings about Chris' reformation because all he did was post the apology. There has been no easy public evidence to point to that Chris has changed other than 4 years with no public outrage(which could be enough proof for some people but who knows).

I would rate Chris' current status in between "on probation" and "skeptical" leaning towards probation.

For everyone else who doesn't give a shit about this have an Astel cursepost

God's Strongest Dragoon

RIP Lumi's stream. Pippa raided her and now everyone has been spamming the throw emote for the past 3 minutes straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom