"No more moldy cheese. No more moldy milk. No more expired medicine. No more moldy here. No more moldy gravy. Nothing in my fridge is moldy nowww. Except that corpse!"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
How the fuck is Lumi jobbing to a single security droid that has exactly three moves?

Oh, nice reused finisher animation Respawn, only a AAA budget game in one of the biggest franchises in the world.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
How the fuck is Lumi jobbing to a single security droid that has exactly three moves?

Oh, nice reused finisher animation Respawn, only a AAA budget game in one of the biggest franchises in the world.

God's Strongest Dragoon

She was getting mogged by Storm Troopers because she forgot she has double-bladed lightsaber to counter mass enemies.

Ensok

Early Adopter

If she is playing on the highest difficulty it would hardly be the first Star Wars game with some bullshit difficulty and sections. But I'm assuming she also just isn't that good.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Kirb has pipkin, and socially inept people in positions of clout leading to woman tears is a tale as old as time. Especially VAs, oddly enough. It's impossible to say what exactly has gone down in his interpersonal relationships, other than he didn't fly so good.

He should release the information that will lead to Chris Niosi's arrest. If he's right, not doing so seems to be putting people in danger since he's still getting jobs.

Entirely possible that Ken's just telling the truth here. He's just coming off as weird and bitter. Chris has seemed to apologize and thus admit wrongdoing for something, but the actual posts are deleted at this point. Here's some sort of weird master post with links to apologies per person:

Apology blog archive

I forgot he made a personalised apology post for being rude to Alog. Fucking lol.
>I'm going to apologize to everyone I hurt
>first let me tell you about the times I've felt suicidal for 6 fucking paragraphs
>"Please understand, the reason I am sharing this information about my mental state is NOT in any way to garner sympathy or pity or appear as a victim"

What? How could anyone have though that....:menhera::SelenHAHAhere:
I only care about Pippa. I hope that this doesn't turn intro her being (more) depressed over Colress's voice not being magical and special anymore or such. I don't think this guy is going to steal her away or get her in double dog twitter trouble or anything, but the fact he seems kinda crapy sucks.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Nijisanji will never live down the play button thing.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Looks like Idol's streamers get their play buttons.

>Inb4 they keep the silver but Aviel gets the gold
1667530934495197.png

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I hope that this doesn't turn intro her being (more) depressed over Colress's voice not being magical and special anymore or such.
If it was Y. Chang, your doubts would've been more founded. But it's not, so don't worry about it.

NotScuddle

Aka Nuddle
My patience with these stupid gimmick accounts is starting to run out.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Nijisanji will never live down the play button thing.
Definitely. And then everything else that they have done and cause issue, big or small as well by others because "its Nijisanji", after all.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If it was Y. Chang, your doubts would've been more founded. But it's not, so don't worry about it.
Wait..... we have to watch this obnoxious game AND entertain this fagget's presence for 3 streams and he's not even THE COLRESS voice she's obsessed with?
:whatastory::sakanapleasepippa:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Pro tip: Following someone home unprompted is a quick and easy way to win a free, short vacation in one of your cities local, secret rest facilities. Free beds and interesting company to spend some time getting to know other fun-loving individuals in your community. Give it a try, you'll be surprised with the results!

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuuka's unarchived karaoke stream.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Lumi's determined to stay on Grand Master difficulty
>Boss does a "force mind reading" ability where they evade all your attacks
>She forgot she has force push, which will counter this and let her get a free attack
>Chat tries to remind her by saying "use the force, Lumi"
>She thinks chat is just memeing

niggaphil

Pro tip: Following someone home unprompted is a quick and easy way to win a free, short vacation in one of your cities local, secret rest facilities. Free beds and interesting company to spend some time getting to know other fun-loving individuals in your community. Give it a try, you'll be surprised with the results!
also, with free expansion to make you defecate smoothly!

mD4f5BpTsA2ZzJ_1RoL5JpP8vrudOKUIdYD1CA1RUaI.jpg

the red road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom