"Shiina like, popped her pussy for us"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

themanimthehills

God's Strongest Dragoon

tl;dr, there's something in the water in Ohio. That explains all the autists.
The prospect that there are other "nolans" is terrifying. It might explain why that state produces so many astronauts, they know this world is cursed.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Which stream was this? I watch Kronii all the time, but this i don't remember? :kroniiphone:
Watame was playing up until an hour ago, maybe it was them playing offline?
It's from 2021 don't know which stream though.
2021.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Oh right, this happened about 24 hours ago but I was busy doing other shit and I forgot to comment about it but Rev picked it up and made a video about it.

1684367525180.png

So bit of a lolcow but Cimrai/Bo Sheep made a tweet yesterday about her teenager kid self harming and attempting to kill herself. About 10 hours ago she delete the original post and is now talking about how Rev talking about.

1684367645126.png

About a year ago she started sperging out about some anti-lolicon drama and she kept oversharing about her mental breakdown. Multiple people kept telling her to stop posting and feeding the trolls and she double and tripled down. Eventually she "rebranded" by revealing a new model and changed her Twitter name/handle (kept the account).

Back then (back in the homeland)I theorized that she was just attentionwhoring to create hype around their new model and debut because it made no logical sense for her to act so retarded (but woman-moment, I cant really relate so I might be wrong). Can't find the post because the site is down. Anyways shes back again and oversharing and then acting surprised when people tell her to work on that shit privately. Since Rev made a video about it that will bring more attention to it and she will sperg out about it even more.

1684367544835.png

A dramatuber made a video about the situation she herself aired out on Twitter (of all places).
DR_oSUaXcAEqDQ5.jpg

Anyways:
archive tweet 1
archive tweets 2

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Home Depot Woman abusing her wife.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

hololive ruined /jp/

my take away today is that june is too dumb to learn code. true?

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Newfags neither lurking nor doing any reps, times never change.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Bettel 2 is literally just another Bettel. I feel like I should have seen that coming.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
1684368921660.png

Taking a break of JavaScriptin' for some MineSweepin'

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Bettel 2 is literally just another Bettel. I feel like I should have seen that coming.

Dude has his brother on stream XD

1684368990480.png

His brother is the Better Bettel.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
my take away today is that june is too dumb to learn code. true?
Not to simp for the puppet and attract Dear Leader's ire but first languages are difficult if you don't have a finite target to shoot for. Also javascript sucks.

themanimthehills

Newfags neither lurking nor doing any reps, times never change.
Who's this Proctor guy I keep hearing about? Apparently he wants to lose his virginity to a lame picnic doll, but that's all I know.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Dizzy showed up in Lia's chat and Lia immediately began singing her praises. She's seeming to confirm Dizzy has been doing management tasks at PC as one of the three new managers. Airi, also in chat, said that the second new invader will be let out of the basement soon.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Nyana of FlavR seems to have entered her villian arc as her dream house stream has turned into designing her supervillian lair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom