"What the Fuck"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
has a nice voice and I pray to god she doesn't have basic bitch taste in music and she produces interesting stuff but I don't have much hope.
You're going to get heavily-synthesized pop music and you're going to like it.

braindoko

Veibae has a point
That's a very reductionist point and highly biased on her own experience. She's telling to-be streamers it's ok to slut it up because all that matters is the sweet moolah and people will listen because she has CCV but I want to say that's the wrong attitude to have for 99% of vtubers. I think the ones on top would rise in spite of the model and so could do well without Mega Milkers. And when it comes to males the disconnect of anime waifu visual with male voice is detrimental and only works if the streamer is entertaining regardless. Ito Life is a good example, talented artist and funnyman, he just got that babiniku model because that's what he was known for. Zero-view hell is littered with dudes with pretty models with large tits, and if you see a female with high CCV it's probably not just because of the jiggle
cover_news101.jpg

wrp

One notable difference is that all of the VShojoJP members appear to have managers:

https://twitter.com/ksonmng
https://twitter.com/nazunamng
https://twitter.com/henyamng

For some context, Kson brought her own existing manager to VShojo after she joined- she was already well liked by Kson's community (both in a personal sense, and because of the work she did behind the scenes). Even if the other manager accounts are just sock puppets for Kson's manager it's still probably a better situation than whatever they're doing on the EN side. They also have people like Iwanaga (former Niji COO) and Mofuku (producer for Dempagumi) on the payroll. I don't know who runs the JP side of the company but I think it's a solid rrat.
No shit? I didn't know all of that, that was just my excuse for why someone would join a company right after seeing someone indirectly backstab their coworker :amepopcorn:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Official confirmation that the account found yesterday was real after all

bwagh

Guys I might be late here but I think the Invaders theme is Sea themed.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I mean probably, but I have seen some other names I recognise here touching the poop elsewhere. And anons have been linking or referring to this place on /vt/ for a while now. Do we know if Nolan's been banned from the FlaVR discord yet? That'd answer it.
Only one account has been banned there so far. i don't even think I've seen a nolan account join.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
That's a very reductionist point and highly biased on her own experience. She's telling to-be streamers it's ok to slut it up because all that matters is the sweet moolah and people will listen because she has CCV but I want to say that's the wrong attitude to have for 99% of vtubers. I think the ones on top would rise in spite of the model and so could do well without Mega Milkers. And when it comes to males the disconnect of anime waifu visual with male voice is detrimental and only works if the streamer is entertaining regardless. Ito Life is a good example, talented artist and funnyman, he just got that babiniku model because that's what he was known for. Zero-view hell is littered with dudes with pretty models with large tits, and if you see a female with high CCV it's probably not just because of the jiggle
View attachment 25810
I would also add that internet success is very dependent on luck rather than how much work you put in it, there are fuckers out there who were 2 views for years grinding and one good clip shoot them up into success. Also the bar for success online for men is higher than it is for women. A girl online can get pretty far being cute or slutty but for men unless you wanna chase a fag audience you really need to hone your skills, even a dude like magni seemed to be struggling bad with his shtick that decided to join holo. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen that many new male youtubers that aren't some sort of low effort zoomer garbage, maybe im just too old.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Selen is live, and is currently doing some real talk.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
No surprise one of them is Moon Jelly. I don't know too much about her, but I know she got along well with Lumi. That, on top of her mixing Lumi and Shiina's recent cover made me feel she'd be a good fit with Phase.

Speaking of which:

Archive

Once again, not gay, by the way
943388200183930890.jpg

EDIT:

Archive
Nice one Airi
:whatastory:

Last edited:

braindoko

Selen is live, and is currently doing some real talk.

She did an oopsie by adressing the trolls, like people here were saying getting carried this season is no bragging right and she should've moved on from this after hitting pred but it seems we're in for another round of shitposting :thisisstupid:slel.PNG

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
It got you to click on them vs literally anyone else which is by far the biggest hurdle and a major metric in getting new viewers and growing.
I get being a no view has got to be tough but the chances of retaining any viewers that way has got to be close to 0%. They'll for sure get the clicks but once they see the dicks...

niggaphil

No surprise one of them is Moon Jelly. I don't know too much about her, but I know she got along well with Lumi. That, on top of her mixing Lumi and Shiina's recent cover made me feel she'd be a good fit with Phase.

Speaking of which:

Archive

Once again, not gay, by the way
View attachment 25824

EDIT:

Archive
Nice one Airi
:whatastory:

should be her

Edit: Ok i am late because I just woke up, here is how Tenma know the human meat taste like pork

Last edited:

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
"She isn't like 'fuck no, I won't go on vacation with you'
1: Multiple EN girls who promised to visit and didn't. (She even said just now she was thinking of asking Gura if she wanted to go on a vacation together)
This part is still interesting and confusing to me. I'm hoping if any Kiara watchers here can help fill in the gaps in my knowledge.

As far as I know Kiara has named several members coming to visit her:
  1. Ame. This one was brought up the earliest. She was hyping up her visit a lot, which ended up didn't happen. Ame talked about facing issues with her passport and most just assume that was the reason she couldn't make it. The thing was, while Kiara constantly talk about it, Ame almost never brought it up. The only time she even talked about a trip (she even used a more general location of "Europe" instead of "Austria"), she was like "Oh, others are going on XXX? Then guess I'll go at that time too" make it seems like it was never as set in the stone as what Kiara implied.
  2. Mumei. From what I know, this one was almost happened. Mumei talked about it a lot too. The unfortunate thing was Mumei fell sick at the end so she couldn't make it.
  3. Calli. Nothing much to say here, it ended up that she was the only one who made it.
  4. Unnamed "3rd person". The most confusing one to me, since they would have been the 4th person if we just go by the list. As far as I know, we never get to know who this person is?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
She did an oopsie by adressing the trolls, like people here were saying getting carried this season is no bragging right and she should've moved on from this after hitting pred but it seems we're in for another round of shitposting :thisisstupid:View attachment 25837
I'll say it again, that one dude who said she was a fake that got carried to pred was right and she will never let it go. I've seen her play and she's a garbage teammate, she has sick aim and all but to get that high in ranked you need to be very autistic with the teamplay. If she wanted to be taken seriously she should've grabbed axel and altare to hit pred with them but she chose 2 actual pros that alone will hit your credibility, she could even try to be hardcore and go ranked with randos, if you hit pred with randos you're a fucking god.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
This part is still interesting and confusing to me. I'm hoping if any Kiara watchers here can help fill in the gaps in my knowledge.

As far as I know Kiara has named several members coming to visit her:
  1. Ame. This one was brought up the earliest. She was hyping up her visit a lot, which ended up didn't happen. Ame talked about facing issues with her passport and most just assume that was the reason she couldn't make it. The thing was, while Kiara constantly talk about it, Ame almost never brought it up. The only time she even talked about a trip (she even used a more general location of "Europe" instead of "Austria"), she was like "Oh, others are going on XXX? Then guess I'll go at that time too" make it seems like it was never as set in the stone as what Kiara implied.
  2. Mumei. From what I know, this one was almost happened. Mumei talked about it a lot too. The unfortunate thing was Mumei fell sick at the end so she couldn't make it.
  3. Calli. Nothing much to say here, it ended up that she was the only one who made it.
  4. Unnamed "3rd person". The most confusing one to me, since they would have been the 4th person if we just go by the list. As far as I know, we never get to know who this person is?
Kiara also mentioned wanting to go to Korea with kronii at some point.

As to not double post, some time ago some people bought ad space on vt for holostars, i missed taking a screenshot of the roberu ad though.
stars.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Also a lot of people seem to think Moon Jelly is a jellyfish. She's an alien anglerfish.
But are anglerfish PPs compatible with Lia?

I had to.
:gunpeko:

Kalion

:)

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
So how long will the idol dream last, place your bets now: