"I am cured and traumatized"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Hmm. I don't think it's fair to say we don't like male vtubers here, but I personally have a distaste for males who use female avatars and I suspect I'm not alone. Bagsterd is entertaining enough that I can make an occasional exception, but even then I'm far more likely to listen than watch.
Yeah was just about to post this as well. Never really found anybody shitting on male Vtubers here except for the ones that for some reason decide to use female models unironically. Most even enjoy the tempus boys.

It is crazy that I can scroll through a dozen random female Vtubers and over half have male voices. Why do that? Just use a male model. You're not going to fool anybody into staying on your stream by using a cute girl as your model/image.

Dude has his brother on stream XD
His brother is the Better Bettel.
I think he even said his brother is a twin so it really is like just another Bettel. Fucking love when he instantly cuts into the WHOSE WHO screen :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Hmm. I don't think it's fair to say we don't like male vtubers here, but I personally have a distaste for males who use female avatars and I suspect I'm not alone. Bagsterd is entertaining enough that I can make an occasional exception, but even then I'm far more likely to listen than watch.

Nolan Crush, a fan who uses the same name (apparently his real name) everywhere, including here. Autistic brony with brightly-lit buttons to push, and there are many other autistics in the places he hangs out (including here) who delight in pushing them. Mostly harmless unless you prefer threads to be kept on topic.
Nolan has said his last name is not Crush

As for males I like all of tempus and most of the nijimales
I even enjoy solo or 1 person Collab Zentreya

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
I just learned that today is International Dinosaur Day ( apparently there are two each year and they are celebrated on the 3rd Tuesday of May and on June 1st). Since its about half way to November, I figured I'd take a look and see if there are any new dinosaur vtubers to do a DINOvember on for this year and it appears that there are quite a few that I either missed or are newly debuted. Not sure if there will be enough for the whole month so maybe I could introduce some new blood for the first two or three weeks and cap it off with a where are they now segment for the ones that I showed last year. I'll give you a little teaser of what's to come.
Trexie Saurus.jpg
Simple yet effective design, just the way I like it, though I could be biased since I have a thing for girls with horns, spiked collars and thagomizers. I'll passively check out some of the chuubas I've found over the course of the year, that way I have a better impression of them come November. Also there appears to have been some attempt to make a dinosaur centric vtuber company. They stopped taking auditions at the beginning of the month. They do look pretty shady, or at least very unprofessional, and some are already calling it a scam.

So this post isn't just a teaser here's some Juniper (the moth not the cloth) fan art:
Containment_Breach_by_MROK930208.jpgWIP_by_MROK930208.jpgHunting_by_MROK930208.jpg

Also, you better be tuning into this shit, it's going to be a disaster.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Who's this Proctor guy I keep hearing about? Apparently he wants to lose his virginity to a lame picnic doll, but that's all I know.
A broken man. His oshi made some unfortunate statements regarding what she expects from a man, and he's been projecting onto a ragdoll ever since.

wrp

Is there some somethingawful lore that I'm too zoomer to know about or does Lia just hate "goon" because of its association with lolishit?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
About a year ago she started sperging out about some anti-lolicon drama and she kept oversharing about her mental breakdown. Multiple people kept telling her to stop posting and feeding the trolls and she double and tripled down. Eventually she "rebranded" by revealing a new model and changed her Twitter name/handle (kept the account).
Is any of this what you're talking about? Homeland search is slow right now for obvious reasons. All archive links but original posts are still up. IIRC someone decided to troll her by commissioning loli art of her kid's model and it worked very well.

Genshin squirrel doing her thing.

Nice pirate lady playing some kind of chill-looking game? Not for me.

And of course everyone's favorite barely-functioning rabbit is on in five. Newfrens are encouraged to migrate to the dedicated thread.

MagicHammer

Official confirmation that the account found yesterday was real after all

bwagh

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Official confirmation that the account found yesterday was real after all

Felicidades to all of the Phasefriends MoonJelly is really fucking good
felicitaciones-pancarta-tipogr%C3%A1fica-de-colores.jpg

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I sure wait to wear Bettel's pee socks.
That's a nice hat though..

Untitled2.png

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
It is crazy that I can scroll through a dozen random female Vtubers and over half have male voices. Why do that? Just use a male model. You're not going to fool anybody into staying on your stream by using a cute girl as your model/image.
The perceived cute anime girl buff is too strong.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Shiina's been doling out good life advice while doing her drawing.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
It got you to click on them vs literally anyone else which is by far the biggest hurdle and a major metric in getting new viewers and growing.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I can tell 100% where Gavis got a large part of his personality . He and his brother are so similar .

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I also dislike males with female avatars, BUT - and it pains me to admit this - Veibae has a point.

Bug Eater

It's my personal rrat that VshojoJP is run separately from the rest, which is why they're just scooping up former corpos instead of indies and why Pika was willing to join on in the first place.
One notable difference is that all of the VShojoJP members appear to have managers:

https://twitter.com/ksonmng
https://twitter.com/nazunamng
https://twitter.com/henyamng

For some context, Kson brought her own existing manager to VShojo after she joined- she was already well liked by Kson's community (both in a personal sense, and because of the work she did behind the scenes). Even if the other manager accounts are just sock puppets for Kson's manager it's still probably a better situation than whatever they're doing on the EN side. They also have people like Iwanaga (former Niji COO) and Mofuku (producer for Dempagumi) on the payroll. I don't know who runs the JP side of the company but I think it's a solid rrat.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Kalion

:)

1684373426228.png
Either they just don't care, or she's playing into the red herring(s).
Also a lot of people seem to think Moon Jelly is a jellyfish. She's an alien anglerfish.

Fun fact about Jelly. The Twitch account hadn't been set up until a few minutes ago, it's the renamed moonjelly0 account.

Well, scratch what I said about the red herring.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I checked moonjelly's channel and it seeems like she's gonna be the music focused talent of phase

has a nice voice and I pray to god she doesn't have basic bitch taste in music and she produces interesting stuff but I don't have much hope.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Fun fact about Jelly. The Twitch account hadn't been set up until a few minutes ago, it's the renamed moonjelly0 account.

So yeah someone could have sniped that account had she not been awake right now. Just need to find out who is the 3rd invader.

The fact Moon Jelly posted about it on her account implies that Phase are doing the ky0resu / Riro Ron thing where the vtuber persona is separate but they're allowed to say who they are on their other account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom