"Until tonight when it was Googled on stream, I thought a fupa was the flabby belly of a cat. I didn’t know it was a human thing. I have now learned and will continue on with my life with this knowledge"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrp

1684363348662.png

Because I'm joking, of course. I figured that would come across?

Yeah, I saw this place mentioned in /fvr/, took a look and saw a lot of names I recognized from the discord and decided to pop in.
Opsec tip #1: Don't say the same shit twice

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

auxchar

auxiliary character

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
As a matter of fact, it was!

Hmm. I don't think it's fair to say we don't like male vtubers here, but I personally have a distaste for males who use female avatars and I suspect I'm not alone. Bagsterd is entertaining enough that I can make an occasional exception, but even then I'm far more likely to listen than watch.

Who is this "Nolan" guy?

Nolan Crush, a fan who uses the same name (apparently his real name) everywhere, including here. Autistic brony with brightly-lit buttons to push, and there are many other autistics in the places he hangs out (including here) who delight in pushing them. Mostly harmless unless you prefer threads to be kept on topic.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Nolan Crush, a fan who uses the same name (apparently his real name) everywhere, including here. Autistic brony with brightly-lit buttons to push, and there are many other autistics in the places he hangs out (including here) who delight in pushing them. Mostly harmless unless you prefer threads to be kept on topic.
Oh yeah, to add on:
NEVER
NEVER
EVER
NEVER
NOT ONCE IN YOUR LIFE
talk shit about Kyo Kaneko of NijisanjiEN not-really-fame, or else you'll get a couple of assmad DMs

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

auxchar

auxiliary character
Hmm. I don't think it's fair to say we don't like male vtubers here, but I personally have a distaste for males who use female avatars and I suspect I'm not alone. Bagsterd is entertaining enough that I can make an occasional exception, but even then I'm far more likely to listen than watch.

Hmm, now that you mention it, I have seen him in discord before, even replied to him once. I guess I never interacted with him enough to remember? I don't know.

As for male chuubas, I do like Brolime and his friends. They're pretty funny, and they do a lot of stuff that I enjoy watching. I know it's not really cute girls doing cute things, which is what a lot of people are really looking for, but I still like what they're doing anyways.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Another one Mashiro Yuki's singing stream.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
As a matter of fact, it was!
Huh, i wonder where they got the males bit for, i can only speak for myself but i think this site enjoys Tempus for what it is (Altare and sometimes Vesper being exceptions) and tenously enjoys some of the NijiMales even, atleast in collabs

But then again its not a hivemind, but i still wonder what made that randy anon think that

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Remember, it's only a few more weeks until school's out for the summer, please look forward to it

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Pomu is currently live with Death Stranding. She said something very much quote worthy a few minutes ago.

“AHHHH. WHY DO I KEEP PLAYING GAMES WITH NAKED MEN?!” - Pomu Rainpuff

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If super-duper mega famous super Rie anti super-duper (tm) is caught lurking there WHAT VILE ABOMINATION COULD BE LURKING HERE???

EnlightenedHelplessBeetle-max-1mb.gif

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pomu is currently live with Death Stranding. She said something very much quote worthy a few minutes ago.

“AHHHH. WHY DO I KEEP PLAYING GAMES WITH NAKED MEN?!” - Pomu Rainpuff

Kiara spotted in chat, of course.
1684365860149.png

themanimthehills

IMO Silver has come off as super vindictive since she left, even Vei and Nyanners in their statements wrote that they leaving had nothing to do with their relationships with other members which feels like a direct response to Silver throwing shade at Ironmouse, I feel she wants to burn all the bridges out of spite but the other girls who left don't want to ge dragged into it, and also that comment about corpos feels ignorant considering she wasn't even part of a "normal" Vtuber agency so grouping them all together because of her experience with Vshojo comes out as just being angry at the world, also IMO i doubt Vshojo even has enough control over the girls to suspend them, she probably got told to take sometime off to let the drama pass and she took offense to that.
So you're saying that this all was a massive woman moment?

Also, we need new emotes. Like a woman moment emote and a sad emote (I nominate the face that Ironmouse made when she found out Silver was leaving).

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
The more things change the more they stay the same

wrp

So you're saying that this all was a massive woman moment?

Also, we need new emotes. Like a woman moment emote and a sad emote (I nominate the face that Ironmouse made when she found out Silver was leaving).
:yagoocry::depressedtako::painpeko::gunpeko::pikaufuk::pikameepain::pikameefuck::fishmandispair:take your pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom