"I'm fine! I'm not fine! Fuck you!"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Banned tweeted this screenshot.

If the "they" refers to Mythic, then she seems to be implying Vshojo, the company that just brought Pikamee on board, suspended Silvervale for playing wizard game. Holy frick.

Edit: She did play it twice though, right? Unless they suspended her after the second play, which would be weird, that doesn't quite make sense. Also contradicts her previous messaging about her leaving just being a contract dispute.

lmao this whore thinks her new little group of fags wont throw her under the bus if enough axewounds decide to go after all their sponsors

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

20230517_172455.jpg

Wigger schedu--wait, what the fuck?!

foto_no_exif (8).png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I feel like this was the No.1 rrat from the start imo, it honestly sounded like it was too good to be true if it wasnt just a slightly looser company of friends, the investment money pretty much demands they make their talent live up to the expectations of the couple million dollary doos

If VSJ starts expanding more and more it will probably become ACCELERATE being corporate
I feel Kson would have quickly put that behaviour on blast, or at least wouldn't evangelise Vshojo the way she does if that was the case currently. Whether they're shifting towards that approach though...
Edit:
doubt it, if they gave her a million i doubt she would bitch much considering what she has sperged about on twitter
Nah, if she could be bought out like that Kson would still be Coco. Most supachatted Vtuber covers her income and she had all the prestige in the world while she was at Hololive.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I feel Kson would have quickly put that behaviour on blast, or at least wouldn't evangelise Vshojo the way she does if that was the case currently. Whether they're shifting towards that approach though...
doubt it, if they gave her a million i doubt she would bitch much considering what she has sperged about on twitter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Yeah no way vshojo banned Silvervale because of current year wizard game. I'm leaning more towards mythic had a better outlook for her and what she likes to do on stream. /vt/ is gonna have to put a little more effort into their bullshit.

wrp

View attachment 25766

Wigger schedu--wait, what the fuck?!

View attachment 25767

Hololive has fallen hard from azur lane...
Or maybe they haven't fallen very far at all

It's my personal rrat that VshojoJP is run separately from the rest, which is why they're just scooping up former corpos instead of indies and why Pika was willing to join on in the first place.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Based Ina telling people to stop sending superchats announcing it's their birthday. It's one of the saddest, most annoyingly faggy attention seeking things you can do.
Oh I need to see a clip of this. This is one of the most annoying things people superchat about. Even more than announcing their dog/relative died or divulging about how god awful their pathetic life is. When they ask the streamer to sing happy birthday to them is easily top 3. Just one time I would like to see a chuuba respond with "Congrats on not dying another year I guess" or something equally as patronizing.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
People still draw Sana, Interesting
View attachment 25710
Tall tan girl with big tits = 10/10

Well they've announced this as invaders, so they're invaders, but I guess it is peculiar that she changed names too. Maybe to match a new model, since outline doesn't match Urara. If they cared about people knowing who it was they wouldn't have all the talents saying "I love her she helps me so much" and stuff. People also said if Moon Jelly is another invader she is likely getting a new model since the outline doesn't* match her old one. This also opens up possiblities for the 3rd one too as somebody was saying they think/hope the mischief/blaze one is this person https://www.youtube.com/@EmberAmaneArchive/streams but her model doesn't have the ahoge the outline on the promo does. But that doesn't matter if they're getting new models
Edit: spelling ever worse in morning
I wonder if Yuri changed her name once she changed corpos as a way to get out of some old contract clause and hand over new personna to Phase. Not sure if anyone has even talked about how random that name change was.

Alenka Inventra is part of DigiKagi, an Indonesian corpo which launched in March 2022. Alenka and Pirrou Sophia are listed at "Gen 0" and their channels pre-date the corpo's launch. On the corpo's about page they also offer "services for Vtubers or parties who want to dive into the world of Vtubers and digital content creation" in addition to developing their own Vtubers. So they offer talent agency services to third parties, I guess? I don't know how common that is for Indonesian corpos.

Alenka has a few covers and originals.

Damn tahts a good instrumental for that song. I really love the original but everyone and their mothers has mostly kept it the same from the original.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Hololive has fallen hard from azur lane...
Or maybe they haven't fallen very far at all
Yagoo has got to keep the lights on at that new studio somehow.

Kalion

:)
Based Ina telling people to stop sending superchats announcing it's their birthday. It's one of the saddest, most annoyingly faggy attention seeking things you can do.
Someone needs to send her a superchat reminding her of the guidelines and that we're all friends here, so she shouldn't push off her friends like that.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

What prompted this and did she give a reason? I fully agree the attention grabbing nature of it has always been annoying, but Ina generally ignores superchats anyway? 🤔

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's art stream is starting soon

I would like to share a minor Shiina Rrat: A: sometime last week or so Shiina told a story on stream about how people at the gym were laughing at her joke license plate when she got out of her car and she was so embarrassed that she went to another branch/location of the gym instead after that. B: Shiina delayed a stream also around that time, because she was at the DMV longer then she thought. Rat: Shiina was so embarrassed that she changed her plates and had to go to the DMV
:SelenHAHAhere:Not much a of Rrat but I love the gap episodes Meemaw has like this. Obviously she can't say what her plate said but I'd love to know.

wrp

I wonder if Yuri changed her name once she changed corpos as a way to get out of some old contract clause and hand over new personna to Phase. Not sure if anyone has even talked about how random that name change was.
What would be the point from her perspective? To let them keep merch rights, I guess for shit that hasn't shipped yet or is multi-talent?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
What prompted this and did she give a reason? I fully agree the attention grabbing nature of it has always been annoying, but Ina generally ignores superchats anyway? 🤔
I imagine it's because she rarely responds to them as it is, so doesn't want people to feel they're wasting money. She obviously didn't say "Fuck off, you parasocial retards!" but she said "Hey, instead of sending money to me, use it and do something for yourself to celebrate."

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

PUPPET SUFFERS IN CODING HELL.

TUNE IN TO WATCH.

YOU SICK FREAKS.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"Crack open a cold vial of innocent blood with the boys after work" - Vesper "Not a Vampire" Noir 2k23

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
This has been posted on /vt/ to prove that the leak was real, but it only proves the parasocial one. In my opinion, this is fake and gay

EDIT
Another one:
IMO Silver has come off as super vindictive since she left, even Vei and Nyanners in their statements wrote that they leaving had nothing to do with their relationships with other members which feels like a direct response to Silver throwing shade at Ironmouse, I feel she wants to burn all the bridges out of spite but the other girls who left don't want to ge dragged into it, and also that comment about corpos feels ignorant considering she wasn't even part of a "normal" Vtuber agency so grouping them all together because of her experience with Vshojo comes out as just being angry at the world, also IMO i doubt Vshojo even has enough control over the girls to suspend them, she probably got told to take sometime off to let the drama pass and she took offense to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom