"Smortass"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

I would like him to deliver the Inspirational speeches to the Vtuber:

this is now officially Vtuber adjacent content and posting this is in accordance with the rules of the thread

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I had the experience of talking to borderline retarded or autistic american girl once, she was in middle school I think and they really indoctrinate really hard how their country is THE number one place to live and everywhere else is a cesspool of crime and debauchery. I live in a shithole but hearing her talk how amazed she was seeing that we have walmarts and costos just made me think nah this is just this one retarded girl but then the more I hear the average american talk about other countries really cemented the idea that all americans are retarded by default.
being uneducated is not the same as being retarded. one is ignorance. one is WILLFUL ignorance. I blame American schoooooooooools.

Limkin

They posted this shit in JP too. So it's probably not because of something that actually happened. Although it reeks of alphabet people writing their "safe space" blog rules about acceptance and inclusivity. With a little bit less visual vomit in the form of rainbows.

Jimmy Fenicks

She's gotta be on her best behaviour for YIIK because Colress is watching. I wonder how long this'll last? :smugpipi:
Looks like he is not new to the vtuber community and has even made 2 hololive animation and a Mori clip before. Maybe he could make a Pippa animation from this stream.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
View attachment 25688
Her channel will be privated too.

Such a shame, she released a lot of good covers.
She has a great voice, I wouldn't be surprised if she pops up somewhere down the line, maybe as a dedicated vsinger or just general internet singer. I certainly hope she does.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
MaiR's attempting to be a 4view again this week

Unfortunately there's technical issues and she dropped close to 100 CCV after getting close to 800. If you're joining now, she's singing Eine Kleine.
Edit: The tech issues got so bad the stream is cancelled.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Idk what this is and its too long to read ( im at work )

I finally read it. Damn i feel like a talent in holo is gonna come out as a troon soon when reading this lmao.

BUT ALSO
Screenshot_20230517-074251_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230517-074322_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20230517-074347_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230517-075316_Twitter.jpg

The supporter guideline shit feels like a teacher talking to kindergartners. I guess Cover knows the viewers pretty well?
i bet calli wrote it

Last edited:

kukkia

Early Adopter
The supporter guideline shit feels like a teacher talking to kindergartners. I guess Cover knows the viewers pretty well?

UberSoldat

Hana and Onolumi streaming at the same time again

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
The answer, as always, is autism.
View attachment 25569
Tough life for these managers.
I was considering a Suisei Plush for the few days it was available and only $23 but declined hoping eventually a plushie for my actual oshis would be released. I kind of regret this.
Same, but with Nun Nun plush.
I'm a little surprised Slugma is coming back to streaming, originally said she was going to never stream again.
From the rumors, she was an interim talent manager until fishman found the two new ones, so that every gen and invaders has a manager. Muumi had a lot of work for awhile.

I wonder if she will still be a manager on top of talent.
Having a manager that is also a personable vtuber like A-chan can be really valuable. Maybe she will only stream official shows with the girls; it could be far less stressful for her that way.
Can't they just keep it up? You can just private all content but keep the cover and original songs up for public. It's such a shame to see someone's singing just disappear just like that.
I agree. Especially because she is known for her singing. Chigusa, a "gen mate" put out a nice letter about the graduation. Rrats on other sites are that she is going to study abroad as her family has money but good luck to her.
Idk what this is and its too long to read ( im at work )

I would love to know where the talents and companies are sourcing feedback from, especially the EN side.
Yeah, but fucking why?:kaelalaugh:
I don't see why fans need "guidelines" like what the fuck happen to make them release a fucking "behave or else" ruleset, did that babski femboy dig too hard into management's feefees?.
I don't think people need rules on how to behave near their oshi now more than before, any autist that didn't know how to interact before this will still be the same autist that he was before. :whatastory:
Bit rich coming from a Kronii fan considering the sperg over her :smugmoona:

Keeping up with people leaving
Nono Ayamo from Re:Act is graduating

A
Her announcement stream

As I was typing another talent is on break for health reasons
Shuka Bisui
A

Something Happy for your morning

Last edited:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
People still draw Sana, Interesting
FwRQVVXWYAYjbi_.jpg

Because That was horny, something else or it would be a gayru genozider post
FwSkqMkXsAAbZb_.jpg

niggaphil

What stream was this I wonder

Here's the list of the Vtuber's roomate cooking.

If anyone has Lia's deleted DSP cooking VOD, please kindly let me know. I have been searching that shit for ages

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
It's so funny that Sydsnap went as herself instead of Hime for whatever video this is.

themanimthehills

It's so funny that Sydsnap went as herself instead of Hime for whatever video this is.

Which one of those maids is Ironmouse?

wrp

Looks like he is not new to the vtuber community and has even made 2 hololive animation and a Mori clip before. Maybe he could make a Pippa animation from this stream.

:pikacringe:

Here's the list of the Vtuber's roomate cooking.

If anyone has Lia's deleted DSP cooking VOD, please kindly let me know. I have been searching that shit for ages

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Purple Cat was the first model. Pippa rejected it. Lia was supposed to be the face of Phase and they also offered Pippa Lia's model but she went with her bunny model because she thought it represented her more. I believe Pippa was the first talent picked up by Sakana.

Oh, thanks for the info I had read something completely different on the farms about how Tenma and Pippa were a package deal or something.
Pippa has been noticed by Kirbopher, the English voice of Colress in Pokémon Generations.
Hey, does anyone remember TOME? No? Yeah alright then.

Tonight's a good night for Pippa fangirling.
The spaghetti was delicious

Kalion

:)
Why was it even nuked anyway?
Could be the stories the wrote about Bettel "looking for a sex"
Could be that Axel kept naming himself stuff like "dik n bals"
Could be the story they wrote about Shinri committing a mass shooting at a retirement home.
At one point Bettel says "Hey, our manager just popped in! ...Was that too far? That was too far, wasn't it?

Overall a fucking hilarious stream and a must watch.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom