"Kill yourself, immediately"Kiryu Coco

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bettelpilled

JESTER BIRTHDAY. I AM GOING FERAL. I LOVE THIS RETARD (affectionate) !!
20230517_070716.jpg

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

niggaphil

Kalion

:)
Purin wants to show you her red rocket (racing).

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
The earlier Suu-Utano collab was fun and the funny part was when Suu asked Utano what her usual danmaku is and the response is hotdog-baby-dynamite stick (5:55 in the stream, I also don't know what those mean).
Keeping up with people leaving
Nono Ayamo from Re:Act is graduating

A
Her announcement stream

As I was typing another talent is on break for health reasons
Shuka Bisui
A

I mentioned Nono's graduation announcement yesterday but yeah Re:AcT is a revolving door of talents coming in/health break/graduations. Nono herself actually caught the coof earlier in the month.

Sumeragi Rose is still away for health reasons and I am still waiting for Isana Kuryu to return for the same so she can collab with Kyo again. At least Kulaku Lie has returned from touching foreign grass and will probably stream tomorrow.

Also if your oshi graduated, there's a limited time to archive as Google will start purging inactive accounts around the end of the year.
1684291450545178.png

Maybe it's my browsing pattern checking 2-3views but I am recommended new Vtubers from time to time, you guys might like her judging from her name, Kokuyou Niggurath

Here's her debut stream from the oneesan sounding one. Haven't streamed much but judging from her debut stream she will be having zatsu, book reading, gaming streams (Genshin/FPS/Horror games). Apparently a third gen from Airy Production which I only found out recently. Will have a look and see if any are good to recommend.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Vox is doing a tier list stream. This time, ASMR.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Something Happy for your morning

Noel managed to win due to her years of experience handling sausages :whatastory:

On the wholesome side, Subaru accomplished one of her dreams by finally getting to do this tournament :sanasmile: Noel also cried a bit after winning because Subaru's her oshi and she knows how much the game means to her. She even won it using Subaru's in-game sausage.

Last edited:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

About Delutaloe's situation, her hitting rock bottom, and her recovery from there.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Okay so she must be the manager that went to a Spa with Shiina on her break. Shiina said it wasn't muumie and said later she hasn't met the other 2 managers (the two known on twitter) yet. When asked who she went to the spa with then, she told chat to shush :smugpipi:
Just to be clear, is urara/dizzy ceasing her temp manager duties and switching over to streamer? Or will she be doing double duty? (which some have said isn't the best idea)

A short ASMR video from Yumie, talking about her experience with the medium. Interesting way to do your first ASMR, it's basically a beginner's guide.

VTuberThrow

Wouldn't be surprised if she was switching back to streaming now that PC hired the additional 2 managers. I assume she wanted to go back to streaming at least.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Hey,Where´s Gundo Mirei?
I am seriously asking it has been more than one month
Yeah! I wonder where's Yuzuki Roa too, it's been a year! Oh, and Kataribe Tsumugu! That daft bint hasn't been online for YEARS

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
According to her letter here and from what I've read from various sources, it's most likely family circumstances.

Can't believe Nijisanji didn't offer to magically fix one of their best singer's family issues. Probably lost her play button too! What a black company.

:smugselen:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Wemi's gonna show every fake gamer poser how to get shit done!

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I had the experience of talking to borderline retarded or autistic american girl once, she was in middle school I think and they really indoctrinate really hard how their country is THE number one place to live and everywhere else is a cesspool of crime and debauchery. I live in a shithole but hearing her talk how amazed she was seeing that we have walmarts and costos just made me think nah this is just this one retarded girl but then the more I hear the average american talk about other countries really cemented the idea that all americans are retarded by default.

America is incredibly large, resulting in a lot of Americans never visiting another state, let alone leaving the country. In some of the bigger states, you could drive for 7 hours in one direction and still be in the state. To make it even worse, most of the Americans that can visit outside the country are your upper-middle class folks that have spent 90% of their lives in a hugbox. These are your clowns that mention "that entire country is a dangerous warzone" but don't want to walk the streets at night because they subconsciously know they'll get to experience "diversity". Not to mention that most American education only covers non-American/Euro countries as "this is a country we bullied during the Cold War, they were a shithole" and that's about it. They think non-coastal states are nothing but farms, of course these retards are surprised that you guys have Walmarts and Costcos.

The key to understanding America and its citizens is recognizing that these statements are not mutually exclusive.

being uneducated is not the same as being retarded. one is ignorance. one is WILLFUL ignorance. I blame American schoooooooooools.

On the entire "what's up with Americans" angle, some points, having traveled the States, to several other countries and know a lot of people online:
- The "I don't want to go X place because it's scary" or "I don't want to leave my country because the rest of the world is scary" isn't actually a very strong American impulse. It's far, far stronger in a lot of places. Japan is legitimately probably the strongest in that regard. You just don't understand the moonrunes when they're saying it. (Japanese have a term for the thought process that I believe translates to "Fishbowl Philosophy".)
- It's not a school system issue. Getting modern schools to say anything positive about America is actually harder. It's local & sub-cultural.
- Most that talk like that openly don't actually believe it. It's just words to say because they don't want to travel.
- Most don't realize that "ability to travel" is actually a massive Class Signal. So, when you're thinking "ignorant", you really should be thinking "status protecting".
- For roughly 250 million Americans, travel to any other country actually is going to a place more dangerous than their home area. We can toss numbers all day, but it's really hard for most outside of the States to realize how insanely safe everywhere but a few spots are in the States.
- Several of the biggest tourist destinations in the world is in the States. You truly don't have to leave the country to do extensive travel.
- There are 1000s of places to see in the States. You can regularly vacation to different spots on the Western half of the States your entire life and see/experience different things. A trip to various parts in the Rockies is highly recommended. The natural wonders are amazing and worth the trips.
- Jambalya is actually underselling the distance it can take to cross some States. West-East across Texas is over 14 hours at >120 kph. Montana is >10 hours.
- You can still get 2 Day shipping from Amazon in nearly the entirety of the country.
- Americans love their logistics.
- This entire discussion is basically the reason Trains don't work well in the States and never will.

The supporter guideline shit feels like a teacher talking to kindergartners. I guess Cover knows the viewers pretty well?
The guidelines actually are just an explicit censorship outline. It's a "this is acceptable" and everything else is not. It's a version of the "sanitized corporate" realities we find a lot these days, but at least this one exists for valid reasons.

It's also written in such a way that ESL folks can probably understand without much issue.

It's so funny that Sydsnap went as herself instead of Hime for whatever video this is.

It's going for be for one of Sydney's YT videos. She couldn't go as Hime. Minus the fact I'm not sure why she even bothers to keep the persona around?
Could be the stories the wrote about Bettel "looking for a sex"
Could be that Axel kept naming himself stuff like "dik n bals"
Could be the story they wrote about Shinri committing a mass shooting at a retirement home.
At one point Bettel says "Hey, our manager just popped in! ...Was that too far? That was too far, wasn't it?

Overall a fucking hilarious stream and a must watch.
Having an Australian around is always a Debuff for the viability of a video. They're amazing, but they're always going to say something that'd be reason to nuke a VOD.

She broke it :(

I really like Juniper, but that girl is going to work herself to death.
She's very fun but I haven't seen her too much lately, used to get clips and stuff recommended to me of her all the time.

She got Lasik surgery and had to be offline for a while. She's just getting back into it. I actually had to go look because I wasn't getting clips either.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
I really like Juniper, but that girl is going to work herself to death.
She's very fun but I haven't seen her too much lately, used to get clips and stuff recommended to me of her all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom