"What the hell is a 'power bottom'?"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl8

So far it seems just badly timed things.

>marie wanting to start fresh because she can't change model and be what she wants: a true loli
>marie wants to expand past flavr audience
>says every flavr members stream has same people and doesn't think she can grow
>says someone shared her PL and won't be linking her new accounts when/if they're made
>sena wants to expand past flavr and wants to avoid "drama of name"
>several people are on life influenced breaks

Some things are sadly just life in the way, others seem like they've been in the works for a bit or been slowly rolling to a finish line. The PL stuff is a bit concerning.

Brolime right now telling people to pay respect to streamer rules/preferences for their chat. Not obligated to respond to messages they don't like. Personal note - I've noticed there's some "interesting" people who keep going against this wish in other flavr streams when the streamer has said "don't." He's also saying no one is obligated to work with/promote/give special perms to EVERY person who adds flavr to their name.

I should be working...
Flavr was such a nice meme and idea, the problem was some of the people who latched on to it. A guy voicing the Lolime character was funny the first time, but 2 and 3 more dudes pulling the same shit has run the joke to the ground that the reputation of Flavr has become "dudes larping as anime girls". Good luck growing an audience with that.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Flavr has become "dudes larping as anime girls". Good luck growing an audience with that.
It worked for Hololive.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Some stuff that happened when I was away but wasn't posted.
Enna had a collab with Hex

Enna slapped the voice out of him

"well it's his natural voice" Enna said while doing a Hex impression

Disappointment

Flavr was such a nice meme and idea, the problem was some of the people who latched on to it. A guy voicing the Lolime character was funny the first time, but 2 and 3 more dudes pulling the same shit has run the joke to the ground that the reputation of Flavr has become "dudes larping as anime girls". Good luck growing an audience with that.
I'll give you the guys larping and some early bad latchers-on, but recently there's been some good stuff. I think a lot of growth for anyone in flavr, or 2views in general, has to do with how they attempt to branch out and bring in a new audience. There is room for anyone to grow, they just need to get their content out there and be streaming/making videos to keep getting recommended.

Flavr as a launch point could be great for new people that want to have a manageable audience to start with usually. They just need to keep using that momentum in some way. If they want to remove "flavr" after they've grown quite a bit ala Sena, I do not blame them at all. They want to expand out to a larger audience who can possibly make this side gig a job? I think that's the dream of many 2views. It's certainly mine.

To achieve that they need to reach more people. Build a clip reel. Make easily shareable items for social media. Whether they stay as flavr designed big indie or get to a corpo, there is a need to grow.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
i don’t believe anyones posted about this yet so I may as well.

Zentreya is live and has had quite the…..interesting 48 hours. Essentially she learnt that she was adopted. Which is kind of a heavy thing to learn and definitely changes ones worldview.

Nobody (probably because the stream isn’t over yet) has clipped it or uploaded it yet so here is a tldr of the situation courtesy of an anon on /vsj+/.
Parents were druggies that gave her up
At least one of them still alive
She knows there are siblings
Adoptive parents were not her grandparents

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I don't know if this is a question for the containment thread but every vtuber dramatuber or news channel is batlantly showing Henya as Pikamee, does the unwritten rule that said to respect PL of vtubers, like how it had with gura and senzawa doesn't apply anymore?
Honestly I dont care especially if its done to push old fans towards the new content. I did oriignally hate False for doing it but mainly because he has had a "Its ok when we do it" attitude towards it. He seemed to shit on Nousagi for doing it but had no problem doing it himself with Rushia, Kawaii 3, Zaion and such.

discord pedos, its always discord pedos.
Probably

Mehlo News: For anyone curious Mehlo may be reincarnated somewhere (which is really weird considering she's already independent)!
Not sure how I feel about reposting this on a forum but the people must know!
Maybe got into Lucid or something?

I'm glad she doesn't seem too bothered lol. I just wish she would reach the potential I saw in her early on. FYI most of the schizo shit I do (including the pfp) was me leaning into the bit not trying to own her. You fuckers said I wasn't enough of an anti so I rose to meet your expectations!
I agree with this. Of all of the Phase 2 girls I thought Rie was the 2nd one with the most potential (Shiina being the main one) and I feel like she hasn't been able to capitalize on it.

Remember the schizo "Being a Black VTuber feels EMBARASSING" video. Well apparently Kenji did a reaction and called it a "fire video". Legitimately the more I learn about this person the more I dislike him. It's surprising he has friends.

i always find it funny that he bitches alot about being black in the community when he has the most generic anime boy avatar ever, (i think i mentioned it before but i guess he couldnt be a black anime man since he made his character a fucking monkey) fucking Kyo sounds more black than him
I love this shit. Why is it that the people that bitch and moan the most about these topics end up being the least qualified ones to talk about it? Its easy to talk shit about a problem when you yourself are part of it. I dont subscribe to the whole "only black people should use black characters" mentality but holy shit.

Natsume so cute

As with Coco/Kson, the case of Pika/Henya is just too fucking obvious to pull the kayfabe card.
Henya herself went so hard on the Pika references, even the official Pikarmy discord gave up and has been freely discussing her reappearance.
Just keep Pikamee out of her live chat. Henya streams are Henya streams and who she wants to be known as now.
Never been a fan of doxing but if you are active on your past life, and you are a huge vtuber, im not really bothered if people openly talk about it (as long as they keep that shit out of the streamer's chat).

blabbing semi-menhera autist himself Mysta sperged about it once, but from what i honestly gather from the clip, it does sound like he is bitching about google not sending him the play button, unless its a 4d chess jab at Niji
I love that Mysta seems to be a consistent way to prove if a rumor is true or not. He is Niji's Kiara.

Retarded Twitter News: Twitter freaks stop taking pot shots at Phase Connect challenge [IMPOSSIBLE]

Archive
Edit: And the hits just keep on coming!

"Alt-right". These faggots always with the same buzzwords.

Was hanging out in Rana's karaoke just then and I caught a glimpse of this faggòt.
Screenshot_2023-05-15-12-23-23-01_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Can't believe that there would ever come a time where I'd say this, but I think I would've preferred seeing Nolan in the chat instead of this half-brained fuckwit.
He watched all of their debuts. Pretty sure someone mentioned at some point he got banned/blocked by her. Pretty sure every corpo by now has a list of tards to avoid. He on the top of the list.

Her 2 year anniversary is coming up. As well as that contract. :smugselen:

Most definitely, this whole Vsaikyo thing has been great for her to collab with pros and get greater exposure.

So this is what Shibuya HAL meant when he said that the last tournament would be the last Apex tournament. 🤔
Selen is one of the most watched in NijiEN. Wonder if she will try to ask for a better cut of the deal whenever it comes to the contract. At this point she could probably just go indie and get back to where she was (in numbers) in a few months.

Seems like Sena Bonbon traced the art she did for Pippa on Mother's day lol;

View attachment 25396

(Archive)
(Archive)
(Archive)

Sena... be smarter than this please?

Bruh.

Hmm and who just removed the [Flavr] tag from all her accounts? Now, i'm not saying it, but... View attachment 25403l
Edit: if you thought i was serious and want a real answer:

View attachment 25414

Hm. Kawaii's termination statement was specific enough that Zoey could go the Sayu route and say "I have lawyers, screw your NDA, you deliberately damaged my reputation" if she had ammo. But even after Zoey's ex-genmates got dissatisfied enough with their management to mass quit, they're not publicly associating with Zoey, suggesting that Zoey screwed up worse than getting managers with a grudge.
Yeah while I normally side with talents, Oceanne seemed to be the one that fucked up.

I may be late, but searching the thread turns up nothing so I'll just assume this is new.

See I stumbled upon something. Well, two somethings. Two large, round, pinkish somethings.

These titanic tan tits belong to Nekobuki Kemuri, Japanese vtuber, asmr-tist, and vsinger. She's constantly putting out shorts like this on her youtube and twitter, where she just chats and bounces around for a half-minute or so. I don't know what she's talking about because it's all Japanese. Probably honor or something.

Checking her out cuz big tiddy asmr that also sings is right along my alley.

They lack a good marketing plan. In a way they are having the same issue most small companies have.

Zentreya is live and has had quite the…..interesting 48 hours. Essentially she learnt that she was adopted. Which is kind of a heavy thing to learn and definitely changes ones worldview.

Nobody (probably because the stream isn’t over yet) has clipped it or uploaded it yet so here is a tldr of the situation courtesy of an anon on /vsj+/.

Whos the annoying-sounding chick talking?

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Hello. My name is Frogma Maemi and this is Jackass (c) 10ma

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Yeah i saw him freaking out on twitter

(A)

(A)

(A)

(A)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
jinx needs to scale to late game and that requires a lot of effort from the rest of the team.
No that would make sense unless your actively feeding she will get enough exp and gold to get her items in time for the first major teamfight in which all she has to do is wait for someone to get low and ult them triggering her passive then she cleans up. her damage potential is huge for how little babying she actually requires.
Smart players will bully her hard the whole game but considering thats what you HAVE to do for her specifically

contrast to other similar characters where you can afford to leave them alone allowing you to roam top for a bit or steal other jungle if there's a jinx your camping bot the whole game

Also Pyke exists so if you really want to be toxic she can do nothing all game and still get her items

I used to main Jhin for the record.

UberSoldat

Hello. My name is Frogma Maemi and this is Jackass (c) 10ma

Really hellbent on souring her experience of the entire game, huh

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Holy shit I pressed play and was greeted with just Zen on screen with a girl talking and I thought it was Zen for a moment but I think it's Haruka apparently her and Sinder are collabing with Zen

And to top her shit sundae Zen has food poisoning now

Negzana

braindoko

/vt/ has been busy memeing the shit out of this reveal.

I remember the Lazulight girls talked about it back when they reached 100k TWO YEARS AGO, it's just dramafags smelling blood on the water. Not defending Riku the dragon's hoard of gold and slilver buttons, just tired of the endless search for dopamine hits by /vt/ sisters when there's actual worrying stuff like stealth suspensions

I admit, I do exaggerate a bit about how much I dislike twitch but sometimes it isn't an exaggerationView attachment 25426
Try Alternate Player for Twitch.tv

Clip tax

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

That's gotta blow, especially when you're finding out on mother's day. Zen has my sympathies.

>she

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Really hellbent on souring her experience of the entire game, huh
If the game is anything like the first one, you don't even need to self sabotage, you'll get filtered by the Mortal Kombat-tier animation quality, and the combat feeling like it's from one of those G*rman Dark Souls clones that all came out in 2014.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
isn't it Haruka?

Yeah saw the tweets and the beginning of the stream figured was something family related since many other vtuber were tweeting at her saying they hope she is alright it a pretty crazy situation couldnt cathc the rest of the stream so I dont know if she explained how she found out.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I remember the Lazulight girls talked about it back when they reached 100k TWO YEARS AGO, it's just dramafags smelling blood on the water. Not defending Riku the dragon's hoard of gold and slilver buttons, just tired of the endless search for dopamine hits by /vt/ sisters when there's actual worrying stuff like stealth suspensions
Even if it was an insular fact to just the Niji audience, it doesn't make it any less a shitty move. Is it artificially driven drama? Maybe. But that doesn't change the fact that people are correct it's a super shitty thing on Niji's part to take and keep them all.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
LAZULIGHT 2 YEARS BABY!
Ewiwa

Pomu

Feesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom