"korone senpai, lui must not be trusted. dangerous bird. abunai tori. the photo is fake! okakoro forever! (+gura) - annonymous tip peko"Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Henya has an official VOD channel based Tensai

He said this multiple times but I've only seen Hana cited are there any pl accounts active (besides Kyo Twitter I hope he got bonked for that bs) on twitch or YouTube in the EN branch? it's very possible the ID and JP can (assuming there are jp pl streaming accounts) due to different contracts
As far as I know all EN accounts have ceased pl activity where streaming is concerned at the very least correct me if I am wrong
There was conversation about possible restrictions on Niji EN roommate content in the Zaion thread and I just remembered that before Ren Debuted, Jordan Sweeto collabed a ton with his girlfriend Wolfychu and other indie vtubers but since then he hasn't as far as I've seen
I can't see why he stopped other than an inability to

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Henya has an official VOD channel based Tensai
Already a better deal than Nazuna altough that isnt a hard achievement :menhera:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Archive
Are you supposed to engage your butt muscles when cutting vegetables?

Sayu just talked about how last Zaion heard from nijisanji she would be able to Collab with niji members but she doesn't know if that holds up after the doc drop
I didn't watch Sayu's first post-termination stream or this one, so feel free to correct me. This is sad but intriguing. If it's confirmed that Zaion was communicating with Niji behind the scenes, what would change after the doc drop?
A. Some of the talents themselves may have seen the doc drop as "attacking the family" and be angry at Sayu.
B. Despite the communication between Zaion and Niji, making the doc public was not part of a settlement between them (there was speculation in the Events thread that the doc drop was part of a settlement). We know Mikeneko and Cover had some settlement because Cover explicitly said they were aware of Mikeneko's statement and that they had communicated beforehand. In this case, Niji has been silent - even if staying silent is probably the best move they can make, there's still room for doubt. Also, in her first stream Sayu alluded to having more ammo; why would she say that if she had permission from Niji to drop the doc?
C. Both
D. None of the above

Also, was Sayu talking about collabs with Niji members as their Niji identities? Allowing that would be unprecedented, and awkward besides. It's good to hear that Sayu does have projects lined up with other Vtubers.

Last update before bed a wild Zoey appeared while I was getting ready for bed luckily my friend caught it
View attachment 25355
Checked Zoey's replies and sure enough
View attachment 25354
Hm. Kawaii's termination statement was specific enough that Zoey could go the Sayu route and say "I have lawyers, screw your NDA, you deliberately damaged my reputation" if she had ammo. But even after Zoey's ex-genmates got dissatisfied enough with their management to mass quit, they're not publicly associating with Zoey, suggesting that Zoey screwed up worse than getting managers with a grudge.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Some followups on FlaVR stuffs
First the FlaVR account regarding Maries graduation.
signal-2023-05-15-10-55-41-936.png

Tweet/Archive

Second, Sena has put out a statement on discord as to why she renoved the flavr tag.
Screengrab courtesy of /fvr/
1684165758120503.jpg

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I joined and they are stripping and comparing bounciness...

Speaking of bounciness has been going for like and hour but I just saw Canan/NotNoel is streaming on youtube for her birthday.

Danchou took the retort "I'm not just a talking pair of breasts" and made it a career. Gotta admire the hussle.

Archive
Are you supposed to engage your butt muscles when cutting vegetables?
You can lock your legs when standing to do cooking prep. That's likely what happened. Went to move and drove weight through a muscle locked at extension. Great way to pull a muscle.

#releasethezaioncut!! Seriously though, I can't be the only one curious as to what's on those other 13 pages.

A good chunk can be surmised to be point to point responses to the document they gave on firing her.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I shall fight at your side comrad. A nene win is a 5th gen win and a 5th gen win is a shishilamy win ( polpol ur great too :holohag::hololove: )
Always brother, gen 5 best gen.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I didn't watch Sayu's first post-termination stream or this one, so feel free to correct me. This is sad but intriguing. If it's confirmed that Zaion was communicating with Niji behind the scenes, what would change after the doc drop?
A. Some of the talents themselves may have seen the doc drop as "attacking the family" and be angry at Sayu.
B. Despite the communication between Zaion and Niji, making the doc public was not part of a settlement between them (there was speculation in the Events thread that the doc drop was part of a settlement). We know Mikeneko and Cover had some settlement because Cover explicitly said they were aware of Mikeneko's statement and that they had communicated beforehand. In this case, Niji has been silent - even if staying silent is probably the best move they can make, there's still room for doubt. Also, in her first stream Sayu alluded to having more ammo; why would she say that if she had permission from Niji to drop the doc?
C. Both
D. None of the above

It's good to hear that Sayu does have projects lined up with other Vtubers.
There has been no confirmation that Niji knew of or ok'd the doc drop or the doc itself Sayu has only said Zai used a lawyer while drafting it and they helped cut it down from 35 to 22 pages

themanimthehills

There has been no confirmation that Niji knew of or ok'd the doc drop or the doc itself Sayu has only said Zai used a lawyer while drafting it and they helped cut it down from 35 to 22 pages
#releasethezaioncut!! Seriously though, I can't be the only one curious as to what's on those other 13 pages.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I am 100% curious but I highly respect her distinct lack of malice

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I may be late, but searching the thread turns up nothing so I'll just assume this is new.

See I stumbled upon something. Well, two somethings. Two large, round, pinkish somethings.

These titanic tan tits belong to Nekobuki Kemuri, Japanese vtuber, asmr-tist, and vsinger. She's constantly putting out shorts like this on her youtube and twitter, where she just chats and bounces around for a half-minute or so. I don't know what she's talking about because it's all Japanese. Probably honor or something.

Most of her output is 3D and in the form of shorts, but she does do streams as well, and while some are 3D, she also has a 2D avatar for some of them.

Anyway, there's more to this lady than a ripe melon patch. She's a vsinger, and she released her latest original a few days ago, Discotheque. It's alright.

You can get a sense of her range by comparing it to an older original of hers, 3 Minute Time Machine (I like this one better).

Or by checking out the covers on her songs playlist.

The new song also coincided with a new 3D model/outfit.

I think I found her because she's followed by both Ethel Chamomile and Fairy Ichika. Kemuri's growing in popularity, though she still doesn't seem to have much of an audience in the english speaking world. She has a good voice and good energy, and a good design which makes watching her shorts fun even if you don't understand what she's saying. Something about honor, probably.

Anyway, just thought I'd post a little introduction, in case anybody is interested.

TwoBit

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
in case anybody is interested
:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Also waitroom is up for today's Mozu stream and I would act surprised but somehow I'm not

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Also waitroom is up for today's Mozu stream and I would act surprised but somehow I'm not

It can’t be that weird. I assume Saruei eats slugs daily and she’s still kicking. Who knows what other kinda of godless shit they do Fr*nce.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Perhaps Lumi should continue her Hello Fresh sponsorships, sounds like she needs it.

hololive ruined /jp/

so what's going down with flavr? typical drama? or something juicy?

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Looks like Kakushaku Rin is doing a Youtube subscriber drive today:

She's singing Karaoke and chatting. It's in Japanese, but I've heard a few familiar songs.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
El Yuko is likely going to extend her hiatus

Archive
Bonus Yuri
Screenshot_20230515-122057_Chrome.jpg

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
so what's going down with flavr? typical drama? or something juicy?
There's apparently some behind the scenes shenanigans going on according to Maries graduation stream.
:cursedbae:
Current rrats as of now is either Jubi (the fan made apple elf) or Niicola(the latest Pippa created member) are the one responsible for spreading Maries pl info as they were the only females not mentioned by Marie when she was speaking about who in flavr she's on good terms with.:cursedbae:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Also said that Nijisanji members don't get their play buttons they go to the company

Holup, im sorry for asking like an autist, but havent some of the Holos done gags using their play buttons?, i recall many of them editing their avatars into reflections.

From the rabbit herself, apparently you can outright ask for/buy for multiple play buttons from google/youtube itself. wtf lmao

blabbing semi-menhera autist himself Mysta sperged about it once, but from what i honestly gather from the clip, it does sound like he is bitching about google not sending him the play button, unless its a 4d chess jab at Niji

/vt/ has been busy memeing the shit out of this reveal.
20230515_102240.jpg
20230515_123125.jpg
A fucking play button storage room, holy fucking shit Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom