"...yess unbelibabel!"Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Sorry if already posted but I see that certain vtuber journalist is whining again.
1683781490275.png

I mean last I checked, he is still boot licking for vshojo.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Sorry if already posted but I see that certain vtuber journalist is whining again.
View attachment 24699
I mean last I checked, he is still boot licking for vshojo.
Man has a Silvervale tattoo, his opinions are worth less than the concept of fatherhood to a black man.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I think we might need a separate nuclear explosion event thread for this.

For what it is worth, people have started going through the assets and sadly it may be bad news for those who didn't want her to go there.
View attachment 24645
These look very familiar. https://twitchemotes.com/channels/896388738

For comparison: https://twitchemotes.com/channels/576506568
View attachment 24649

Banner art:
View attachment 24646
Look very closer..........
View attachment 24643
Even Monoe is included. If that doesn't confirm it, I don't know what will.

Off to commit sudoku for the tea kettle joining the same company as the cheating whore who joined in on the Hogwarts hate.
Oh no Pippa bros, the twitter freaks are gonna bring the Hogwarts hate stream up again and try to cancel her ... again! Brace for the autism impact!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Bettel has declared that the Tempura aren't to swarm Pvpcontent or Evilbettel so he can 1v1 them
>Pvpcontent jumps Bettel outside the Wailing Caverns entrance, shrinks him, and nearly kills him 3 times over while naked despite constant heals on Bettel
>Vesper and Bettel form a group of 10+ so they get less exp while Flay gets a 5 man group for more exp to catch up
>V&B's group has to wait for Reverie (tempura) to get to the instance zone in while dead before they can start
>They find out that Pvpcontent has been setting Goblin Land Mines at the entrance to Wailing Caverns
>In regards to Batman beyond, Vesper is a huge fan of Inque and Bettel really likes Blight
>Needy Streamer Overload comes up, everyone's surprised that Vesper effectively "fixed" the girl
>Vesper didn't know his character was dating her. When asked if he used the "bed", he said no because he's a wizard
>On the topic on conversations, Hakka likes the idea of some Viking shit where his spouse has to die when he dies

niggaphil

Man has a Silvervale tattoo, his opinions are worth less than the concept of fatherhood to a black man.
Oh, so he is the guy that has Silvervale tattoo?

Remember few days ago Lia said "Don't ever tattoo vtuber on your body" stream, someone brought him up. Heck, even jellyfish Lia's Zoomer brain still smarter than him. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Also: Vtuber journalist = fancy name for Drama channel

Edit: It should be in this stream, timestamp is 1:42:15

Last edited:

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Look on the bright side people. We no longer have to see Pikamee's isekai model. :pikaWUT:
The new design is actually good, especially for a VShojo girl.

Nothing will beat her GYARI design to me, but this is 100% a step up from her Isekai model.

God's Strongest Dragoon

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The new design is actually good, especially for a VShojo girl.

Nothing will beat her GYARI design to me, but this is 100% a step up from her Isekai model.
It does make me sad, I was hoping she would stream with a Panty and Stocking stylized model like in the lore vid. Would fit her personality well. However what the model expects to look like is good as well.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
View attachment 24705
We need a built in counter at this point
I think calling this drama is a streach, they just announced a new member, if anything this one of the few positive news they had shared in the past month, the fact some people might not be happy she decide to go there wouldn't really warrant calling it drama.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>They find out that Pvpcontent has been setting Goblin Land Mines at the entrance to Wailing Caverns
Pvpcontent for StarsEN3, this man is a fucking infinite well of comedy.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I think calling this drama is a streach, they just announced a new member the fact some people might not be happy she decide to go there wouldn't really warrant calling it drama.
The drama in this case is in the meta-drama. Basically, it is completely recontextualizing everything surrounding Pikamee's graduation and every conversation surrounding that event.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh no Pippa bros, the twitter freaks are gonna bring the Hogwarts hate stream up again and try to cancel her ... again! Brace for the autism impact!
Pippa already survived a dogpile from all of Leftist Twitter including Vaush and Hasan talking about her on stream. She shrugged it off then, and she can shrug it off again.

kestraline

Early Adopter
I think calling this drama is a streach, they just announced a new member, if anything this one of the few positive news they had shred in the past month, the fact some people might not be happy she decide to go there wouldn't really warrant calling it drama.
It'll cause drama in a few ways.
  1. The people who didn't want her to go there, for the reasons mentioned a hundred times already.
  2. The Twitter troons who as soon as they realise they haven't truly got rid of her, are going to pounce on her again.
Silvervale made it pretty clear vshitshow will not protect talent. It's going to look very messy even if they stop her from playing wizard game.

And let's not forget, Pikamee nuked all her content, years worth of YouTube streams................just to go to this company that'll foist Twitch on her. They already gave her monetisation and subs, she will probably be under some sort of restriction for getting those early as well.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
The drama in this case is in the meta-drama. Basically, it is completely recontextualizing everything surrounding Pikamee's graduation and every conversation surrounding that event.
the hell happend?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pippa already survived a dogpile from all of Leftist Twitter including Vaush and Hasan talking about her on stream. She shrugged it off then, and she can shrug it off again.
Hopefully she's been doing her daily microdosing

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Hopefully she's been doing her daily microdosing
Given she told the story about her past experience being part of the Roblox Nazis persecuting the Roblox Jews literally less than two days ago, I think she's doing just fine.
:smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom