"Godu robus as ando hasu oru...? oooonooodo... JEESAAS! Kuraisto puray foah awah shin azu fuuree gifto on za krrrossu. Just purray to god ando receive disu... frreeeeeee! gifto ando oru youuah shins wiru be... forgibu! Habu a nice aday miss fanny banny"Usada Pekora (reading fundie SC)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Look on the bright side people. We no longer have to see Pikamee's isekai model. :pikaWUT:

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire

Archive
No drama tonight. Looks like we'll have to wait till Saturday to hear her voice.

99% chance its Pikamee. And she's finally getting her loli model slightly based off her favorite Neptunia character. Part of VShojoJP too. The diehard Pikamee fans are convinced its her and so am I. Why she would decide to leave VOMS for this shitshow is anybody's guess however. I'm disappointed too, thought she wouldn't be taken in my Ksons snake tongue

Negzana

Found it

Anime Betrayal.png

This grows more relevant every day

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
If pika, that means she made a decision and signed papers before the whole hogwarts fiasco and couldnt back out without getting financially fucked.
I will Lol
I will Lmao

Jacks Wasted Life

If true I thought Pikamee was done with vtubing for good, or at least that's the vibe I got. Did she just not like voms much?
I didn't watch her much, but I know she loved streaming. So her deciding to quit seemed a kneejerk reaction to me. Also, her friend was fired from VOMs, and Pika was the biggest one in the company. Who knows what happened behind the scenes.
She fell for kson's talent freedom bullshit but also the fact that VOMS was never intended to be anything big, it was just Gyari's small side project.
Her and Kson have been friends forever. They are in constant contact. After Rushia joining Vshojo JP is this really a surprise? Now it's three big time streamers. The Japanese branch could wind up taking over with Silver and Nyanners leaving. Only big name left is Iron Mouse.
F for the biggest loss in all of this.
Pikamee's original model.
I found her dino model cute. Her original was too Cal Arts for my taste. You are free to disagree.

themanimthehills

If pika, that means she made a decision and signed papers before the whole hogwarts fiasco and couldnt back out without getting financially fucked.
I will Lol
I will Lmao
So you're saying it's not possible for her to have decided to join Vshojo in February or March? How long does it normally take for a talent to have all of the paperwork filled (and anything else) to join a company?

kestraline

Early Adopter
I will Lol
I will Lmao
And to make it all worse, they never booted Froot out before the debut to make it look less bad on the new start.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So you're saying it's not possible for her to have decided to join Vshojo in February or March? How long does it normally take for a talent to have all of the paperwork filled (and anything else) to join a company?
Iirc she told pomu in January

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
I'd wager it took about 3 months minimum for just the model to be made and all the assets ready. She definitely signed the contract like December to January

RiverBear

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Irys found the "magic mirror truck" and called it a breeding machine...
She is still playing minecraft and kaela joined her.

EDIT:kaela stream.

Jacks Wasted Life

And to make it all worse, they never booted Froot out before the debut to make it look less bad on the new start.
I imagine Froot is sucking dick literally and metaphorically in that company.

themanimthehills

What did Nolan do this time
He posted a bunch of fart fetish stuff. It was pretty brutal.

In all seriousness, he was hard core defending NijiEN and Kyo and didn't take it well that people disagreed with him.

Negzana

Irys found the "magic mirror truck" and called it a breeding machine...
She is still playing minecraft and kaela joined her.

Ninja'd. Literally just got into bed when I saw Kaela started streaming. Goddamnit Indonesian hours.

Well at least she'll probably be streaming once I wake up tomorrow morning

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Enough about Nolan, MelParty is on.

I'd watch them more but the late starts for me is a no go.

niggaphil

Escaped the asylum harder than usual.

View attachment 24681

This isn't the actual reason, I just thought this was kinda funny.

To be honest, I am quite amazed he is in most of the Discord and forum, and wouldn't shut the fuck up 24/7. Does he has any job in Ohio? Or is he waiting for his tugboat monthly like Chris-chan?

Edit: To prevent off-topic, Here's Sayu Fanbase name update:

Last edited:

themanimthehills

To be honest, I am quite amazed he is in most of the Discord and forum, and wouldn't shut the fuck up 24/7. Does he has any job in Ohio? Or is he waiting for his tugboat monthly like Chris-chan?
Someone needs to get him hooked on some video games or some shit. Dedicating your time 24/7 to just talking about one thing can't be good for him.

Edit: hi Nolan, go touch grass.

akari-chan

Perhaps seeing all the yabs happening at Anycolor are making me realize that VShojo isn't as bad as I've perceived. Just need to give Froot the boot and they'll be alright.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Is there such a thing as a Super(duper) Nolan Moment sticker? 'Cause there needs one...

I'm guessing the Nolan timeout is longer than a week, then.
I tried to save Nolan from himself numerous times. I don't deserve this man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom