"Pain, yatta!"Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Bettel's internet being down made me give the femboy a view to watch the WoW Wednesday, i want my bandwidth back

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Serioulsy, why do Kobo and Pikamee make for the best animations?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Bettel's internet being down made me give the femboy a view to watch the WoW Wednesday, i want my bandwidth back
Eh, he's not that bad in collabs, but I don't think I could ever watch his solo content.

Bettel is too low IQ for Lain, dropped.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

chihirogumi

99% chance its Pikamee. And she's finally getting her loli model slightly based off her favorite Neptunia character. Part of VShojoJP too. The diehard Pikamee fans are convinced its her and so am I. Why she would decide to leave VOMS for this shitshow is anybody's guess however. I'm disappointed too, thought she wouldn't be taken in my Ksons snake tongue
Silver lining, we get to see Rushia and Pikamee interact. I always wanted to see them interact. Have them take turns raging at Super Mario 64.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Maybe I'm on the unpopular opinion side but if the new Vsho girl turned out to be pikamee I'm still going to be supporting her regardless as long she's happy now, I mean people were giving the same hissy fit when kson joined back then and the most drama we see are steeming from retards place like /vt/ or twitter (though kson itself is getting WAY ahead of herself a lot more lately, frehdum talent etc.), people can moan and yell all they wanted but most of these people also aren't going to hatewatch them on every opportunity (unless they're a henri-tier schizo) and unless the dramawigger feels the need to nitpick every of their movement, most people will eventually forget the issue about vshoehate just like how people forgot about froot's $50K donation tweet

A very 🌈 take I know but I don't care, I just want to watch my kettle again...

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I just think its really funny that there was an all out war on twitter for pikamee. All the twittertroons being happy that she is graduating like watsup bitch she is in ur favorite company now :selenpointandlaugh:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Silver lining, we get to see Rushia and Pikamee interact. I always wanted to see them interact. Have them take turns raging at Super Mario 64.

At least until Nazuna quits in like a month, anyway.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I just think its really funny that there was an all out war on twitter for pikamee. All the twittertroons being happy that she is graduating like watsup bitch she is in ur favorite company now :selenpointandlaugh:
She's joining vShojo though, not Nijisanji

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
She's joining vShojo though, not Nijisanji
Vshojo still have plenty of fans that are twitter-troons anyway, so it still checks out. I might be wrong though.

Either way, if it was really pikamee, it's still gonna be fucking kino in terms of the sheer shenanigans thats gonna happen because of it.

chihirogumi

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but I just learned of this from a newly posted clip. Delutaya (formerly Aloe) reveals she almost died after jumping 7 stories out of a building. Glad she's in a much better place now. I hope Pippa doesn't ever get to this point.

USS IOWA

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
In other news, COVER has announced the completion of their new 3D studio

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
F for the biggest loss in all of this.
Pikamee's original model.
Her OG Gyari model is really what made her stand-out from the sea of anime-style 2D models, added to the fact that it perfectly fit her airhead personality with all the cartoonish expressions that came with it.

Oh well. fuckin' RIP.
Pika-LOLCALMDOWN-(BIG)-copy.gif

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
undead rat streaming, and if you are my kind of degenerate you will immediately pick the really fucked up thing on screen

hint
One of these things is not like the others
1683786126774.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pvpcontent just killed Bettel and then popped a Goblin Sapper Charge in the middle of the Tempura. For those of you that don't know, the Goblin Sapper Charge is the hardest hitting explosive in the game. You'll usually see it be used at lvl 60 (max level). He was low health when he used it and it does damage to the user as well. So he basically went full derka derka muhammad jihad and killed himself and a bunch of Tempura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom