"So, I'm able to send an AK-47 as a present to every Hololive member. This way, I think it would make things fair"Shishiro Botan superchatter

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serbian Peacemakers

While Pikamee going to Vshojo isn't the greatest choice IMO, the fact she's going JP will be a big help, Kson is a tard at times but at the very least she doesn't have near constant bullshit going on. (though that might just be because there is 2 going on 3 members.)
Now as for when she got signed, i can totally see Vshojo signing her on after her graduation, maybe they had some talks before but I doubt this was in the works before February, I can totally see them rushing together her assets for her to debut.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Easiest way to get around that would be to say that Not Theo couldn't enter, or to have an impartial panel of judges (say, some of Tenma's friends) rate the clips without knowing who made them.
When Phase did their first clipping contest back when they started in late 2021 one of the prizes was "Most popular clip" Basically a way to bait high sub-channels to pick up and clip the girls. Hell even Cooksie made a Lia clip. That's basically the main reason why I started making clips. Won the "collab" prize for a clip that barely got any views.

For a contest like this, they could just ask people to submit the clips through a Google Docs form and add a clause that no identifying logos or animations should be included in the clip or it will get instantly DQ'd. The manager picks the clips and shows it to the talents and they vote without knowing who made it.

So the highly probable members are Moonjelly and Urara.
Moonjelly because awawawawawawa and song mixxing.
Urara because
https://twitter.com/dizzydokuro (a)
https://www.youtube.com/@dizzydokuro (a)
View attachment 24589
Her mouth noises when she talked to Sakana bothered me a bit (Pippa also mentioned this). I could see it happening since she was basically a Lumi-type that she was a manager/talent.

Looks like FalseEyeD is pushing hard on the NijiBad train, now with the conditions for Selen's outfit contest
They tried to fuck his channel over. I would be petty like that.

Perhaps seeing all the yabs happening at Anycolor are making me realize that VShojo isn't as bad as I've perceived. Just need to give Froot the boot and they'll be alright.
Vshojo sucks as a company as in they dont seem to have much of a structure. While they did improve how things seem to operate, behind the scenes it still feels like there is very little tard wrangling done. Talent freedom sounds great in paper until you realize that women are catty and bitchy towards each other for no reason and they will kill a company just for the most petty bullshit.

Their contracts are very good though when compared to most other agencies

>Bettel has declared that the Tempura aren't to swarm Pvpcontent or Evilbettel so he can 1v1 them
>Pvpcontent jumps Bettel outside the Wailing Caverns entrance, shrinks him, and nearly kills him 3 times over while naked despite constant heals on Bettel
>Vesper and Bettel form a group of 10+ so they get less exp while Flay gets a 5 man group for more exp to catch up
>V&B's group has to wait for Reverie (tempura) to get to the instance zone in while dead before they can start
>They find out that Pvpcontent has been setting Goblin Land Mines at the entrance to Wailing Caverns
>In regards to Batman beyond, Vesper is a huge fan of Inque and Bettel really likes Blight
>Needy Streamer Overload comes up, everyone's surprised that Vesper effectively "fixed" the girl
>Vesper didn't know his character was dating her. When asked if he used the "bed", he said no because he's a wizard
>On the topic on conversations, Hakka likes the idea of some Viking shit where his spouse has to die when he dies
Honestly I have them in the background and I just love listening to the banter. Very fun.

It'll cause drama in a few ways.
  1. The people who didn't want her to go there, for the reasons mentioned a hundred times already.
  2. The Twitter troons who as soon as they realise they haven't truly got rid of her, are going to pounce on her again.
Silvervale made it pretty clear vshitshow will not protect talent. It's going to look very messy even if they stop her from playing wizard game.

And let's not forget, Pikamee nuked all her content, years worth of YouTube streams................just to go to this company that'll foist Twitch on her. They already gave her monetisation and subs, she will probably be under some sort of restriction for getting those early as well.
Personally I dont care where she goes. Same thing with Kson when she jumped over.

I just think its really funny that there was an all out war on twitter for pikamee. All the twittertroons being happy that she is graduating like watsup bitch she is in ur favorite company now :selenpointandlaugh:
Not gonna lie this is pretty funny. I bet a few tards that hyped Froot will start sperging out once they find out.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Arrghhh the boys were shitting on Mirai Nikki and the femboy trying to be corny shut Bettel up mid sentence

REEEEEE
Femboy HATE

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pikamee will be corrupted by whores
She will shill talent freedom™
She will shit on le ebin slave-driving corpos and idolshits
She will be bullied by Froot

USS IOWA

In other news, COVER has announced the completion of their new 3D studio

image.png

1.27 billion yen, jeez.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pikamee will be corrupted by whores
She will shill talent freedom™
She will shit on le ebin slave-driving corpos and idolshits
She will be bullied by Froot
I mean, we already know the most likely scenario
Your oshi will die in her sleep unless you reply to this post with haglove

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I mean, we already know the most likely scenario
Your oshi will die in her sleep unless you reply to this post with haglove
Anyone who has pippa as their oshi are in luck, she is gonna die awake atleast

Fourth #

HoloPlus, that Hololive social media app thing is being delayed from an unspecified spring release date to an unspecified summer release date:

Google translate says it's "Due to the large response to the closed test," whatever that means.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
most of these people also aren't going to hatewatch them on every opportunity (unless they're a henri-tier schizo) and unless the dramawigger feels the need to nitpick every of their movement, most people will eventually forget the issue about vshoehate just like how people forgot about froot's $50K donation tweet
👀

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
HoloPlus, that Hololive social media app thing is being delayed from an unspecified spring release date to an unspecified summer release date:

Google translate says it's "Due to the large response to the closed test," whatever that means.

Sounds to me like they got a lot of feedback for their closed Beta test and they want to implement it before realease.
image.png

1.27 billion yen, jeez.
That's about 10 millon dollar according to Google so a quite decent an investment, they probably have plans to really pump out 3d content now to pay for it.

I didn't see this posted and I guess is sorta Vtuber related, Amalee/Monarch announced she will voice character on Honkai Star Rail:

Obviously if you know Amalee is no surprised since she was a VA before she started Vtubin but, but this hopefully means her getting a role on Genshin at some point is in the cards, since fellow voice actor and Vtuber CyYu also voices characters in both.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Everyone thinking it's pikamee and I'm over here holding my tickets praying it's who I want instead but having that dreading feeling I'm going to be going bust soon. I do not believe Pikkamee is dumb enough to fall for Kson's spiel no matter how long kson's tongue is.

God's Strongest Dragoon

That's about 10 millon dollar according to Google so a quite decent an investment, they probably have plans to really pump out 3d content now to pay for it.
I expect there to be a huge rampup in 3d content but I wouldn't be surprised if they rent out some of the studios to other corps like Niji.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"You could make a raft out of babies" - Vesper "Most Hinged in Tempus" Noir

"Yeah but then it has a 9 month cooldown" - Hakka

"Anything for a greencard bro" - Hakka

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Not sure if this has been discussed before, but I just learned of this from a newly posted clip. Delutaya (formerly Aloe) reveals she almost died after jumping 7 stories out of a building. Glad she's in a much better place now. I hope Pippa doesn't ever get to this point.

What did she do, trip and fall out of a building? She should be more careful next time!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
>Callie plush but no Marie
I'm unsubscribing, Rin. I'm sorry.

Pomu news

Asphyxiation yuri is quite hot. It's not a fetish, it's my delusion. Also, 1984 is what I prefer but the English will censor the world provided enough time.
It'll cause drama in a few ways.
  1. The people who didn't want her to go there, for the reasons mentioned a hundred times already.
  2. The Twitter troons who as soon as they realise they haven't truly got rid of her, are going to pounce on her again.
Silvervale made it pretty clear vshitshow will not protect talent. It's going to look very messy even if they stop her from playing wizard game.

And let's not forget, Pikamee nuked all her content, years worth of YouTube streams................just to go to this company that'll foist Twitch on her. They already gave her monetisation and subs, she will probably be under some sort of restriction for getting those early as well.
What did Silvervale do that you believe her about not protecting the talent? The Hogwarts drama is a drop in the bucket of Chinese nationalism that Coco endured so I'll take her endorsement instead.
Everyone thinking it's pikamee and I'm over here holding my tickets praying it's who I want instead but having that dreading feeling I'm going to be going bust soon. I do not believe Pikkamee is dumb enough to fall for Kson's spiel no matter how long kson's tongue is.
Umm, who do you want? It's not the bear, right?

Take a minute to enjoy life ~ A.

Last edited:

Animotix

im just glad pikamee isnt joining nijiEn, my biggest issue with her joining vshojoJP is that shes most likely going to be exclusively streaming on twitch like necrozuna is. i hate twitch

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"Hakka will get with anything..."
"What about the Rachni Queen?"
Good thing Vesper is still dedicated to his one true love.

niggaphil

I expect there to be a huge rampup in 3d content but I wouldn't be surprised if they rent out some of the studios to other corps like Niji.
Wait, I remember Niji 3D technology and studio is much better and bigger than Hololive? I could be wrong, but I remember vaguely that people praised Niji 3D tech when compared with Hololive (Hope some Nijibros or Nijisisters could comment on this). I doubt they will need to hire Holo's studio.

UberSoldat

For anyone interested

Wait, I remember Niji 3D technology and studio is much better and bigger than Hololive? I could be wrong, but I remember vaguely that people praised Niji 3D tech when compared with Hololive (Hope some Nijibros or Nijisisters could comment on this). I doubt they will need to hire Holo's studio.
Do you mean this?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom