"My sexual awakening was Pyramid Head from Silent Hill with the bubblehead nurse"Skye Shinryu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Ensok

Early Adopter

Alrighty then.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Off hours IRyS karaoke tomorrow.

The question is if this is intentional, or if it was an am/pm typo. I can make it if it’s 12 hours off of her normal time, but it’s gonna mess up my sleep schedule.
I’m hoping she tweets it before she goes to sleep to confirm it.

She did say she’s actually able to sing at night in her new place, so it’s entirely possible that this is a test run for more jp night streams.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I'm starting to think vesper might be a tranny chaser or at least a sympathizer, the editor he used before was a tranny too.

What, you didn't know that Vesper is a successful ftm conversion? The spear is more than just symbolic.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
The question is if this is intentional, or if it was an am/pm typo. I can make it if it’s 12 hours off of her normal time, but it’s gonna mess up my sleep schedule.

She did say she’s actually able to sing at night in her new place, so it’s entirely possible that this is a test run for more jp night streams.
image.png

She was active i chat earlier so I assume if it was a typo she would have clarified

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Probably one of the best collab groups in Niji

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

She's not THAT retarded. Youtube should use the times her PC's clock is set to when she makes streams, and Japan usually uses 24:00 time, so it'd be harder to make an AM/PM fucky wucky.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
I know people here already noticed it but I thought it was funny that Nijisanji double down on their merch plans.

After mulling it over the 1% profit to the talents probably makes a lot more sense if we assume how nijisanji is structured. They have around what 191 talents I saw someone mention in the thread? I don't think Nijisanji has the manpower nor wants to consult 191 individual requests on unique merch and sign like 100+ 3-month contracts with random factories for limited design prints.

It's better logistically that they either own or have a contract with one merch creation company that does standardized merch with limited design prints. If it IS the case that nijisanji has this then the company has been funding the whole cost with no consultation or partial funding from the talents themselves other than what art is going to be put on everything. They just commission one piece of artwork, send it to the factory, then prints the request for about 2 weeks until another talent's birthday comes up and they recieve a new piece of artwork.

1% still is pretty low imo considering that if the talent isn't popular people won't buy the merch but through an objective view of the company as a whole it could be argued that 1% is still generous if the talent has to do 0 work for the merch getting released. Whether the fans or the talent want unique merch still needs to take into consideration as to whether Nijisanji as a company wants to take on that workload and I guess that answer for this year is no.

It's important to keep in mind that Nijisanji's business model is wildly different from Hololive. Multiple times Hololive talents self-confirm that they are deeply involved in what merch releases and are responsible for some or all parts of it. I vaguely remember that either Korone's anniversary or birthday last year had to be delayed due to some merch thing that she didn't finish on time. Even Homostars released custom underwear for their april fools thing.

The face of a man who has calculated the loads of profits coming from degenerates around the world.

Last edited:

braindoko

I know people here already noticed it but I thought it was funny that Nijisanji double down on their merch plans.

1jZG7np.png
EhRGlXZ.png

After mulling it over the 1% profit to the talents probably makes a lot more sense if we assume how nijisanji is structured. They have around what 191 talents I saw someone mention in the thread? I don't think Nijisanji has the manpower nor wants to consult 191 individual requests on unique merch and sign like 100+ 3-month contracts with random factories for limited design prints.

It's better logistically that they either own or have a contract with one merch creation company that does standardized merch with limited design prints. If it IS the case that nijisanji has this then the company has been funding the whole cost with no consultation or partial funding from the talents themselves other than what art is going to be put on everything. They just commission one piece of artwork, send it to the factory, then prints the request for about 2 weeks until another talent's birthday comes up and they recieve a new piece of artwork.

1% still is pretty low imo considering that if the talent isn't popular people won't buy the merch but through an objective view of the company as a whole it could be argued that 1% is still generous if the talent has to do 0 work for the merch getting released. Whether the fans or the talent want unique merch still needs to take into consideration as to whether Nijisanji as a company wants to take on that workload and I guess that answer for this year is no.

It's important to keep in mind that Nijisanji's business model is wildly different from Hololive. Multiple times Hololive talents self-confirm that they are deeply involved in what merch releases and are responsible for some or all parts of it. I vaguely remember that either Korone's anniversary or birthday last year had to be delayed due to some merch thing that she didn't finish on time. Even Homostars released custom underwear for their april fools thing.

mluWxcV.png

The face of a man who has calculated the loads of profits coming from degenerates around the world.
Yeah I already made peace with the fact Niji merch will never be unfucked. Shipping one tiny Pomu sweatshop finger puppet cost over $50 on shipping alone and she won't see any of that money, might as well commision something custom made for yourself or get it straight from Ali and drop them a superchat after
gtg.PNG

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Probably I am just missing the "jork" but in every Fauna; and especially in collabs with her streams; it is mentioned or referenced.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Speaking of merch, I saw this on 4chan. https://www.amiami.com/eng/search/list/?s_charaname_search_id=50573
This is the type of thing where I'd expect the talent to get a really small cut, so I'll have to debate with myself if anything is actually worthwhile (and see what shipping prices are like).
Edit: All the bundles have jp’s, including a whooooore, and I ain’t givin’ no whooore 1% of my purchase price. So I only need to consider the individual items, cutting down on the number of decisions to make.

Last edited:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Its back to tor only
difahasda.JPG
Edit:
So we're timelooping 2022, huh. Best of luck to our New zeland fruit farmer brothers.
Well he said that he was on plan Z Zetta omega. He also said he would just disappear off the internet if he couldn't make the farms work.
My kamioshi may graduate, depressing...
PSA

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

chihirogumi

So it appears that Fauna has some people trying to drum up controversy surrounding her response to a schizo superchat.

Alexander Babski, a recognized schizo on /vt/ and other places, and author of such amazing superchats such as:
FnXUR5NX0AEixAn
SmA2hBp.png

A man so cringy that even Reddit makes fun of him:

View attachment 24263

Decided to send Fauna a superchat at the beginning of her stream yesterday:
View attachment 24265
She responded to this Superchat for a decent amount of time starting here - timestamped

The transcript of the first part can be seen here: View attachment 24266
After saying this, she talks about how she was a lonely shut in during college and had to really get out of her comfort zone to make friends. She also spends time giving advice to people on stuff to do to make friends. Completely reasonable and good suggestions.

She then gets back to "Don't try to be friends with streamers"

Transcript below
View attachment 24267
People are now trying to spin this completely reasonable and well thought out response to be somewhere in the realm of Finana's "Parasocial Fucks" yab.
View attachment 24269View attachment 24270
It also appears that people are complaining in the comments regarding what she said. It also appears, not surprisingly, that the comments are getting nuked.
View attachment 24273

People are certainly trying to make this stick, but I'm not sure it's going to work. They're getting meme'd on pretty hard.
View attachment 24271
View attachment 24274

edit:

I personally disagree, because that thread is mainly just /vt/ schizoposting in and of itself. Because this is actually something from a stream, and is having people respond in the comments as well, it feels like the general thread is a better place. However, I defer to the bossman's opinion if he feels the move is warranted.

Is this Alexander Babski individual worth having his own thread? Seems like a lolcalf to me and his cringe reminds me of Henri with his repeated attempts at wanting to be unbanned from Pippa's discord/chat.
The Holocure made a statement on the game's subreddit about whether he ever wants to put it on Steam and the general future of the game. Pretty interesting.

Shockingly principled, and yeah my rrat is that he definitely had a chat with Cover about working for them on their new Hololive game or making another new game entirely.

Kalion

:)
Not yet sure the purpose, but former Tsunderia Manager Umiushi Urara has changed her Twitter handle to @dizzydokuro as well as linked it to a new Youtube account created Oct 15, 2022.

What if...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's time for Shiina and her malding himbo game!

She said she beat the boss offline and reset while practicing.... that just makes the potential malding that much sweeter,
good-twice.gif

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Not yet sure the purpose, but former Tsunderia Manager Umiushi Urara has changed her Twitter handle to @dizzydokuro as well as linked it to a new Youtube account created Oct 15, 2022.

What if...

I would be absolutely ecstatic if Slugma officially joined Phase in any capacity.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Limkin

I can't believe Nyanners defected to idolCorp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom