"Well, I wonder if I should pick a minor fetish... Machine Fucking!"Tsukino Mito

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hololive ruined /jp/

I told you motherfuckers that I already unleashed the curse of VShojo on this place. VShojo Pikamee is coming and it is too late to stop it.
if its pikamee i might have to oshi kson for all the milk.

fortnitesmasherX

I told you motherfuckers that I already unleashed the curse of VShojo on this place. VShojo Pikamee is coming and it is too late to stop it.
Good

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I'm gonna be extremely disappointed if after all this it ends up being son random nobody, and not Pikame or Akari.
edit:
Unless VSJP is much more seperate from EN than we think and the contract is very beneficial to that, I don't see Pikamee joining Vshojo, not with Froot in there.
I think you are really overestimating how much it would matter, assuming you are talking about the HL thing, I doubt Pika would even be aware of Froot stand on it much less it affecting her decision to join, and I assume the contract are similar but when you are not THAT big is probably good, Vei/Nyanner made it sound it was bad for them because how big they were and not the contract just being a scam downright.

Last edited:

Negzana

Unless VSJP is much more separate from EN than we think and the contract is very beneficial to that, I don't see Pikamee joining Vshojo, not with Froot in there. It's somebody else.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Look, im just coping using the fact that JP is under different management. It shouldn't be too bad right? :takocope:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
¿Por que no cuatro?
Ay no guacala tu tambien?! Ya somos como siete man, chucha madre ahora tengo que lidiar con todos ustedes cabrones? Casi deseo que se hubiesen quedado dentro del closet linguistico maricas.
I don't speak taco can someone translate
1. I bet you're some ape from (insert random mexican city) or who knows where.
2. There's many of us dude, but over here they only know english so it isn't noticeable.
3. Can you rape babies? Please, start to speak english like a good latinx.
4. Suck my dick.
5. I hope you're all using "latinx" ironically, because if you're not, there sure are a lot of fags hidden around here.
6. Why not four?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

On a positive note

2 super cute girls are off collabing and hearts will melt as a result

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
*topical humor alert*
View attachment 24214
I guess shion is your oshi? mr. "if it ain't white it ain't fucking raccoons" :smugpipi:
I want to say something. I really do.
But as of this moment I am going to watch what I say for a little bit. you’re a bastard though.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Speaking of Niji Merch, Lazulight 2nd aniv tat is avilable made to order until the end of May

Looks like they got actual personalized shit, hope they get more than the 1% split tho

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
FvpwLQuagAULhfj

Okay, this amused me. (t)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Speaking of Niji Merch, Lazulight 2nd aniv tat is avilable made to order until the end of May

Looks like they got actual personalized shit, hope they get more than the 1% split tho

1683609279852.png
Does the flip-side of this say 'kangs'? If so this could be my only Niji purchase ever.
She probably doesn't, but I'd just rather not be grouped with the rest of the namefag kronies, that's all.
I get that; I don't want to plaster my own name on the side of a bus or be 'fan-discord famous' or anything, but I'd still think it's cool if IRyS herself remembers my name and recognizes me (and thinks neutrally/positively about me).

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

So, the only other time I remember Niji trying to do special merch were the totally-not-wedding-rings, and those were of terrible quality, so place your bets.

RiverBear

unpopular opinion: i think pikamee join VHoeShow is a better choice than joining nijisanji now......
And then suddenly it's actually Gura.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Hopefully I dont get Clocked for this might had not seen it get posted among the Taco posting, but anyways Vshojo posted the third and I assumme last? lore teaser for the new member:

I assume is the last since you get to see and previw of what she will look like at the end:
View attachment 24213

In the hypothetical scenario this is actually the reincarnation of Pikamee. Holy shit they really fuckin' gave her a CHINESE BOOTLEG GYARI Model. You CANNOT make this shit up.
:whatastory:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
One of the JP FGC kusoge guys I follow on twitter (Kamoihito) has been retweeting stuff about it. I knew he'd love it but I'm surprised to see people like Kazunoko, Sugi, and a few other sponsored JP anime FGC guys get into it. Probably helps the devs have been so responsive with fixing bugs and just very welcoming to feedback from people and the Hololive talents.
Nice surprise to see kamoihito mentioned anywhere, the many ways he's broken Blazblue have made me laugh for years. Sajam also streamed Idol Showdown today and enjoyed it. Some other people I know on the EN anime FGC side have posted tech and seem to like it so far. And on the chuuba side, Suisei was asking for fighting game tips on twitter earlier while Moona, Zeta and Kaela all played for hours today. This game has a solid place to stay at least for the time-being. Even I'm already 10 hours in and I only started yesterday.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Airi actually quitting her shit job? Anyone know?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
In the hypothetical scenario this is actually the reincarnation of Pikamee. Holy shit they really fuckin' gave her a CHINESE BOOTLEG GYARI Model. You CANNOT make this shit up.
Oh yeah, I feel bad for her if she's joining Vshowhoe and is stuck with a model like that.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
it reminds me more of Panty & Stocking

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I geniuenly hope it isnt her, didnt she request the Isekai Pikamee style just so she could have a regular "cute" anime girl model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom