"'Are you lonely?' YES... y...no, of course not, I just like to hug my blankets OK?"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Airi actually quitting her shit job? Anyone know?

Last I heard was that some niggas at her company quit and they were going to send her to the mines again I haven't watched today stream so she might've said something more.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Ay no guacala tu tambien?! Ya somos como siete man, chucha madre ahora tengo que lidiar con todos ustedes cabrones? Casi deseo que se hubiesen quedado dentro del closet linguistico maricas.

1. I bet you're some ape from (insert random mexican city) or who knows where.
2. There's many of us dude, but over here they only know english so it isn't noticeable.
3. Can you rape babies? Please, start to speak english like a good latinx.
4. Suck my dick.
5. I hope you're all using "latinx" ironically, because if you're not, there sure are a lot of fags hidden around here.
6. Why not four?
Thank you Nene husband, I am no longer racist to latinos

Hopefully I dont get Clocked for this might had not seen it get posted among the Taco posting, but anyways Vshojo posted the third and I assumme last? lore teaser for the new member:

I assume is the last since you get to see and previw of what she will look like at the end:
View attachment 24213

The comments on the video do not bring me hope... It probably is Pikamee. In the end, if it is Pikamee, I'll just be glad we can listen to her kettle laugh and support her again.

Edit: IDK if it's just me but the design looks like a scuffed Panty & Stocking character

Last edited:

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost

Will Natsumi Finish The wizard game? Or will she get distracted and talk with chat and draw on Paint? Come and find out!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Kebab Shop Fight 2 Meme Generator - Imgflip.jpg

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
In the hypothetical scenario this is actually the reincarnation of Pikamee. Holy shit they really fuckin' gave her a CHINESE BOOTLEG GYARI Model. You CANNOT make this shit up.
:whatastory:
Oh yeah, I feel bad for her if she's joining Vshowhoe and is stuck with a model like that.

Meh honestly it wouldn't surprise me if that just the art style of the teaser video and not what her model actually look like, even the preview we got doesn't look like and actual model.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

On a positive note

2 super cute girls are off collabing and hearts will melt as a result

Petra has such a cute model, too bad shes a chink.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I geniuenly hope it isnt her, didnt she request the Isekai Pikamee style just so she could have a regular "cute" anime girl model?
It's going to be Mirai Akari. Besides being friends with Kson and already having her own Gorilla Channel, she just graduated and basically spent the entire time being nerfed by the company.

Do we have an idea of Pikamee's age? Because the timing feels like she might have finished College and is simply looking to move on in life? Though I imagine the Kettle will do some sort of incarnation somewhere for guest-type stuff.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
yes, we get it, you’re racist
Wait, he is? I need some more proof before I believe that.

Doesn't matter who the new talent freedom is, I'm not going to watch them.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
It's going to be Mirai Akari. Besides being friends with Kson and already having her own Gorilla Channel, she just graduated and basically spent the entire time being nerfed by the company.

Do we have an idea of Pikamee's age? Because the timing feels like she might have finished College and is simply looking to move on in life? Though I imagine the Kettle will do some sort of incarnation somewhere for guest-type stuff.
I vagely remember her saying she was a part timer in japan before she went full time and from her autistic hafu nature it wouldn't surprise me if she was just coasting life.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
It's Beatani. She's the only one insane enough to join vshojo and she's going to tard wrangle Not rushia live on air weekly. :magnicope:
If Beatani ends up reincarnating literally anywhere at all I'll take it. I don't care if she has to deal with the menhera and whatever the heck kson turned into, heck, it'd be amusing as hell.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Bless this cute dog mom, and i laugh when her mom said her streams is too noisy to watch.

One thing I always find amazing about the Holomems is how many of them stay humble and talk about subjects like the importance of showing gratitude.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
1683614127982.png

Someone hasn't hung out with their friend group of squinties, Islams, and darkies only to discuss how much you hate the Irish. I'm just saying, you should go out into the world, and explore the vast cornucopia of races that all look the same but hate one another because of the type of pigeon they eat. It's culturally enriching and they'll be actually cool with you if you hate the slightly different shade of paint as them. Yellow #4 > Yellow #5

IdenticalPlateaus

please dont be pikamee
I really wouldn't care too much if it is JP. Doesn't seem like Nazuna has changed her style since joining.
At this rate the JP branch will be the only thing left standing when the western girls finish backstabbing each other.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
View attachment 24222

Someone hasn't hung out with their friend group of squinties, Islams, and darkies only to discuss how much you hate the Irish. I'm just saying, you should go out into the world, and explore the vast cornucopia of races that all look the same but hate one another because of the type of pigeon they eat. It's culturally enriching and they'll be actually cool with you if you hate the slightly different shade of paint as them. Yellow #4 > Yellow #5
I am not going to risk getting stabbed, shot, or bombed just because I want to be friends with jihad man and crooked teeth.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I am not going to risk getting stabbed, shot, or bombed just because I want to be friends with jihad man and crooked teeth.
Jihad Jon delivered the content for his patron saint Andrew Tate.

niggaphil

yes, we get it, you’re racist
Hello sir, this is vta where we discuss and enjoy stupid 2d anime vtubers in doing stupid shit and being racist.

If you don't like it, please kindly fuck off to nearby mcdonald or reddit to discuss your non racist political idea

:smugpipi:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Hello sir, this is vta
How many times are people going to spell it vta before realizing it's not called virtual the asylum? Y'all got that Niji brainrot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom