"Chat... I think I peed a little in my pants"Nyaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
How many times are people going to spell it vta before realizing it's not called virtual the asylum? Y'all got that Niji brainrot.
it rolls off the tongue better, plus
VirTual Asylum

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
How many times are people going to spell it vta before realizing it's not called virtual the asylum? Y'all got that Niji brainrot.
It really shouldn't be that hard to spell VAT. Even Chase got it right.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
yes, we get it, you’re racist
Personally, I hate Asians in all their shapes and forms. The inferior sighted squinty eyed freaks deserve castration!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

niggaphil

Personally, I hate Asians in all their shapes and forms. The inferior sighted squinty eyed freaks deserve castration!
Hi Rie, you cant change your chink skin. the only solution is you get blacked by Abo in Australia and get a black kids to eliminate the chink races. Also, make sure your kids are fatherless :smugpipi:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

View attachment 24222

Someone hasn't hung out with their friend group of squinties, Islams, and darkies only to discuss how much you hate the Irish. I'm just saying, you should go out into the world, and explore the vast cornucopia of races that all look the same but hate one another because of the type of pigeon they eat. It's culturally enriching and they'll be actually cool with you if you hate the slightly different shade of paint as them. Yellow #4 > Yellow #5
I'm well aware of the rest of the world. The funniest diatribe I've ever witnessed in person was a Turkish man ranting about Arabs. My understanding is they have a dozen or more horrible slurs to cover their hatred of Arabs. I can't verify that detail, but he was quite adamant about it.

I also am aware of where I'm at. This isn't my first rodeo. I'll remove the baitpost tag. I was looking for something, clearly wasn't the right one.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm well aware of the rest of the world. The funniest diatribe I've ever witnessed in person was a Turkish man ranting about Arabs. My understanding is they have a dozen or more horrible slurs to cover their hatred of Arabs. I can't verify that detail, but he was quite adamant about it.

I also am aware of where I'm at. This isn't my first rodeo. I'll remove the baitpost tag. I was looking for something, clearly wasn't the right one.
Chill bro, I'm just a shit poster.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I thought it was Very True Autism?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Speaking of racism, Natsumi A.K.A. The Chinchilla is making monkey noises on stream! Just a reminder to watch her not a livepost.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The ventral tegmental area (VTA) is an area of the brain that is part of the drug and reward circuitry of the brain. Considering how many people seem to get a contact high from asinine shit like baiting people with shitposts or watching chuubas and companies make retarded decisions, I think VTA is an acceptable alternative spelling.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Various Talking Animegirls, that's what the forum is all about.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I'm going to make HoloESP a thing just to spite everyone here. :smugselen:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
OMG Sakana hates Vietnamese people confirmed, calls them roaches!

Archive

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm going to make HoloESP a thing just to spite everyone here. :smugselen:
Found a model you could use
Charles_II.jpg

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
You shouldn't hate your own ancestry, it takes you to some dark places.
092295a0a297c24f8ae0846f7d58086d7c7061b01a7f9b9728655681551384bf_1.jpg

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

niggaphil

OMG Sakana hates Vietnamese people confirmed, calls them roaches!

Archive

Actually, I can understand why Fishman hates condensed milk (Also related to racism)

In SEA, the coffee or milktea is usually mix with condensed milk, thats why the taste of the coffee is sweeter.

However, In China or Taiwan, the chinks think condensed milk is absolutely barbaric and unhealthy to their lifestyle (Can't Remember Fishman is chink from china or taiwan). Thats why they fucking hate the condensed milk (Edit, basically condensed milk is pineapple pizza to them).

Edit 2:
Also, you all should start sending different nuts to Sayu, make her eat Deez Nuts

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
If We're all race sperging today I might as well throw my hat into the ring as well.

I had a conversation once with a Thai man about food. He told me to never eat Indian food because they are unhygienic people who don't wash their hands or have food safety standards. Which was ironic because earlier I passed no less than 10 open air food stands that had piles of raw fish, meat, fried rice etc on display that had visible flies on and around them. They were even serving food from the piles that had bugs sitting on them.
the food was good though

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom