"Japanese stinky, aiamu notto sutinky! Okay?"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I personally like Vengeful Troon Annihilation myself.
Man we cant hate gay people and now we cant hate races wtf nolan we just want to live in peace

Edit : wtf are you guys trying to write????
you fucks ruined the nico nico tower

Would you people just make another N tower and get it out of your systems already?

Also, my buddy Alex had her debut today. Meant to spam it again here before it happened but this evening was kinda busy and I had to watch most of it later myself. Go give it a look and drop her a sub.

unknown-42.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Great, here comes another one...ProctorLOVE.png

Would you people just make another N tower and get it out of your systems already?

Also, my buddy Alex had her debut today. Meant to spam it again here before it happened but this evening was kinda busy and I had to watch most of it later myself. Go give it a look and drop her a sub.

I will now proceed to consider watching their content.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Great, here comes another one...View attachment 24230

I will now proceed to consider watching their content.
It is the users duty to make the janny-in-chief lose his fucking marbles and regret ever giving schizos a home, just ask Null about it.

Also, former cult member and schizo vtuber grimmi streaming game about a schizo fisherman
One of those statements is 100% true and I will not elaborate on which one.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
So do Nijisanji also take 50% of the superchats as well? How do they make any real earnings if they only get 1% from merch? Seems pretty fucking ridiculous.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I guess if you want to say NlGGER on the internet you gotta do it yourself.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Regarding the 1-3%, I wonder how much Holo people get on the generic merch (acrylic stands and buttons and such)? I believe it's been said that their personal merch is the best split for them (the stuff they design/are involved in personally for birthdays, anniversaries, etc.), but I have to imagine they get a smaller cut of the generic stuff.
I also have to imagine that 1-3% is pretty much just a straight up insult, so I can't imagine it being that bad.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Regarding the 1-3%, I wonder how much Holo people get on the generic merch (acrylic stands and buttons and such)? I believe it's been said that their personal merch is the best split for them (the stuff they design/are involved in personally for birthdays, anniversaries, etc.), but I have to imagine they get a smaller cut of the generic stuff.
I also have to imagine that 1-3% is pretty much just a straight up insult, so I can't imagine it being that bad.
holo girls need to front money for it too so I guess the cut must be at least 30% or so, for as much as I'd like to shit in niji I do think that their talents do deserve that low percentage because they're not really doing anything nor I think niji wants to give them the chance. Every merch run there's risk of things not selling as much as you expect and specially with weird merch like holo girls do, niji plays it safe and lame but is almost guaranteed it will move once they open the store.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@superduper has posted her schedule for the week:

For Rie collab connoisseurs, she and Airi are releasing a cover on Wednesday, and later have a collab scheduled together afterwards.

Larger copy of the artwork used in her schedule: twitter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@superduper has posted her schedule for the week:

For Rie collab connoisseurs, she and Airi are releasing a cover on Wednesday, and later have a collab scheduled together afterwards.

Larger copy of the artwork used in her schedule: twitter

I used to think Airi was an upstanding vtuber that had principles. I guess I was wrong, maybe she needs a bit of anti correction!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Last night's posts really make me wish the Visigoths had gone Total Latin Death in the 5th century.
The monkey's paw curls, your wish is granted and you get your cowgirl, however she is Albanian Do you proceed?
I send akasupas calling all Serbs Russian cumguzzlers and promptly get invited to her grooming Discord.
I guess that babski femboy sent fauna a bait SC, and she went on a "streamers aren't your friends" rant.
from the kronii thread.
View attachment 24197
View attachment 24198
Should've replied with "Griffith did nothing wrong," and left it at that.
Personally, I hate Asians in all their shapes and forms. The inferior sighted squinty eyed freaks deserve castration!
It's nice to see someone supporting trans rights for Asians, too.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
In non-V-shitsho news, Polka's getting some new stuff :polkasticks:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Personally, I hate Asians in all their shapes and forms. The inferior sighted squinty eyed freaks deserve castration!
I love all kinds of Asians except for Russians :smugpipi:
Oh and the males I guess but that goes without saying, entire countries of Eliot rogers goblins, WTF :gunpeko:
Oh fuck I forgot about India too! My ISP didn't even go down this week so I forgot all about them, India I sort you into Africa :educateyourself:no no, it's an upgrade
OMG Sakana hates Vietnamese people confirmed, calls them roaches!

Archive

No no no you hate on the Turks right now! You can't only hate Asians, you have to hate eveyone!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Okayu and Lui minecraft collab.

Limkin

I absolutely cannot believe that Lazulight 2nd anniversary merch is acrylic stand, badge and art piece /s
Dolls aren't new, ethyria and guys got them too and they look like from the same chinese sweatshop. The only thing that's not the same dogshit as always are headband and cushion. And try to guess how fucking cheap it is to make. Absolute zero fucks given from company
About Holo publishing fan-games - they have a specific clause in their agreement that anything created by fans should always be made only at a hobby level. By picking good products and officially acknowledging them they will create a precedent that if you commit to it professionally you can make money on it. Which is the opposite of what Holo wants you to do. They don't want another Holobass thinking he can start his musician career by making music using hololive assets. Also, dealing with various copyright issues when your fans are spread around the world is a nightmare, it's much easier to just go "fun only, no money" and leave it at that

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Is FlaVR still a real thing or just kind of an ongoing joke?
50/50. Sawa joining FlaVR is a meme. Sena, Marie and Juwun being on concerts, networking with other talents outside of Pippa sphere, artistic people like Temp rigging models and Milliardo doing a bit scuffed but figures, Sensoka doing acrylic bullshit isnt a joke.
Who is this and what happened?
Niicola is menhera and also a woman. Got herself some wrong kind of attention hanging out in /trash/ of all places. Ever since that, theres like one schizo following her around holding some kind of grudge for reasons i didnt ask and didnt care about. Now she wanted to try flavr out despite being also active on her PL account and being sick with some shit, headaches and raspy voice and all. Kindof never set a date for debut but appeared here and there, like on Senas birthday stream for couple of minutes, did some vocaroos and asked for help from flavr people with her assets and stuff. Also is a pretty good friend of already active flavr streamer Jubi.
All from above brings us here. She got no overlay cause flavrs resident overlayfag disappeared, not having background because she didn't really ask for one and not having her png up because i honestly dont know. She had a rough sorta pre debut stream, but nothing out the ordinary for flavr if youve seen Nayvell Milkdrops streams. And after the stream this post was made, basically calling her out for not being prepared, being a grifter and a whore, made by that same schizo probably.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Don't worry, Rie.
Yellow fever is at an all time high.
The WMAF meme will fix that dusty womb of yours in no time.

Jealous

Lurker

Matsuri singing for 5 hours with 70 songs done at the time of this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom