"I am convinced that there are no bad people who enjoy Peppa Pig!"Pako

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
My first introduction to vtubing was reading articles about thots seething at Melody making money by showing off her body but not really. I recall thinking it was hilarious. I'm aware of her PL but this is the first time trying to watch a stream of hers like this and... this is something else. Apparently this device was designed or drawn by Froot somehow. Filian has called it an "adult booster seat." Do not open this spoiler if you value your sanity.

Unironically it's not Melody showing her Quattros and Bajeena that viscerally disgusts me about that image. It's the horrible clothes her model is wearing.

WHY ARE HER BOOTS ASYMETRICAL.

HOW DO THOSE STRAPS ACTUALLY CONNECT TO HER LEFT ARM.

I just can't. I just can't. I'm going to bed. I can't with world anymore this.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
@God's Strongest Gaogetter me being stupid.

the jist of it was the site color argument you mentioning the melanin thing and me stretching the connection between dark skin and "dark website theme" which falls flat on it's ass

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Beryl Karaoke at the top of the hour

Come listen to amazing before the stream of the year (to date)
I'm going to have to catch BOTH this and Sayu's stream tomorrow.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Unironically it's not Melody showing her Quattros and Bajeena that viscerally disgusts me about that image. It's the horrible clothes her model is wearing.

What are you, gay? Also enjoy dreaming about all the drama you'll miss again. :smugpipi:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I cant believe Sayu got assasinated mid-stream by the Niji-Ninjas shortly after the proctor went to sleep

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

The Zaion stream is 80 mins, and the chances of yab are incredibly high. now that proctors asleep I pray for our future
edit: also 1k waiting

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

first outfits tend to lean more toward "lore" then anything else and considering melody is supposed to be some kind of corrupted program it makes sense.

Also you know what happens when you sleep is it worth the cost?

USS IOWA

see-ya-call-of-duty.gif

Night Proctor!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Did any kind soul archive the NiiCola stream. I was at church and got back in time to see I missed the stream by 5 seconds and witness it get privated.

Also some psycho has been making Pippa themed fireworks and lighting them on twitter:

Archive

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Stayed up long enough to make an announcement and event thread for the Zaion stuff. Linky link.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
The proctor sleeps. No sacrifice too great, no treachery too small.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

God's Strongest Dragoon

The tough part is that I don't know whether this is one of your baitposts or if you're colorblind. Well done.

GFE is very short-term thinking, regardless of whether it's profitable or not. First, there seems to be long-term mental health issues with those involved - we've had several prominent people have to quit the job due to mental health issues after only a year or two at it. Interacting with incels and desperate people and taking advantage of their issues to take their money is not going to leave most people in a nice spot mentally, and being treated as a piece of meat isn't great for your mental health either. Second, you're always going to be the coomerbait streamer, and no-one is going to take you seriously regardless of your other talents. Oh, and since you're interacting with desperate, lonely, obsessive people, expect to be doxed and have all the coomerbait stuff follow you for the rest of your life.
Since we're on the topic of GFE and coombaiting, it just made me remember that one Japanese vtuber that had a hentai artist make a doujin of them for their debut. I think her model artist was the hentai artist that made the doujin too. Apparently she's already at 36.7k subs after debuting in February last year.

EDIT: Just checked, the doujin is in English.

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Hello
I was asleep during extreme parasocial ragdoll stream. Does anyone have an archive? I want to see woman tears
thanks for sub
View attachment 24006
I missed the stream and went back to sub and check the vod only for none to be there:pikameepain:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom