"I've always wondered, if just one sandwich is enough for you? You seem to be packing enough nutrients... in the right places"'Clueless Hostman' IRyK

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
My first introduction to vtubing was reading articles about thots seething at Melody making money by showing off her body but not really. I recall thinking it was hilarious. I'm aware of her PL but this is the first time trying to watch a stream of hers like this and... this is something else. Apparently this device was designed or drawn by Froot somehow. Filian has called it an "adult booster seat." Do not open this spoiler if you value your sanity.

E: @Short I beg you cease.

It's not all that surprising as far as sex toys or mounts go honestly. It's easier on the body to use an elevated mount as well.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara got Deutsche-Jouzu'd because of her World of Warships voicelines lmao

Offending comment and video it was posted under:
foto_no_exif.png
foto_no_exif (1).png

Last edited:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
I fucking hate VT sometimes. One of the FlaVR talents is in that /fvr/ thread, apologising for her scuffed debut stream and some shitters are just replying to her with her PL. These fuckers are going to scare her off

The Rrat

Early Adopter

RiverBear

I fucking hate VT sometimes. One of the FlaVR talents is in that /fvr/ thread, apologising for her scuffed debut stream and some shitters are just replying to her with her PL. These fuckers are going to scare her off
Imagine being retarded and going to vt of all places though

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
More random Cheri facts as Tree Sentinel continues to clap her cheeks
>She hated 50 shades of gray so much that she read the entire 3 books out of rage
>She was diagnosed with ADHD so she has issues reading books in general
>She is in love with Prince Sidon from Zelda (yes, the fish guy)
>Will likely play Tears of the Kingdom because of "hot Ganon"
>She loves hot evil guys and Sidon is the exception to that
>She doesn't know what Chrono Trigger is
>Doesn't like MMOs and couldn't get into FF14
>She thinks fruit flavored poptarts is gross and if you eat them, you're a coward
>She eats broccoli and mayo together
>She hates spicy food and doesn't understand why people would eat spicy food
>Taco bell is too spicy for her. Not just the mild sauce, the cheese in the quesadillas
>Has a therapist and they told her that her "I'm superior" mindset is just a coping mechanism
>Just now realized she spent her entire debut saying "she's built better than everyone"
>Her therapist has watched her debut

After 152 deaths to him, she finally killed Tree Sentinel. Chat is now bullying her with money.
I thought the whole superiority thing was a dumb gimmick, I guess all chuubas are menhera in one way or another.
My IQ is 7
You shouldn't state the obvious.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I like it...

Anon_2023-05-08_01-25-15.png

LOL

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You had me curious and it one of the most notable ones was someone saying it was her first stream while someone else clapped back saying that she had been streaming for two years. I get VT protects PL, but IMO thats a bit fair. You can hide your PL, but hiding your experience seems strange

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You had me curious and it one of the most notable ones was someone saying it was her first stream while someone else clapped back saying that she had been streaming for two years. I get VT protects PL, but IMO thats a bit fair. You can hide your PL, but hiding your experience seems strange
Who is this and what happened?

MeteorImpact

In less interesting news:
VShojo has released Chapter 2 of their new member's lore.

Offkai Expo has also announced that VShojo is sponsoring their maid cafe; with Zen, Haruka, and Mouse.

Attachments

• FvdPjudX0AAlxr2.jpg
    FvdPjudX0AAlxr2.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 59

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Nicola (apparently the stream was a black screen most of the time, which oddly enough is in right now)

Nicola.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Nothing lol. a flavr of the month debute, scuffed it up, posted saying sorry, got called out for not being a brand new streamer (PL named Sloth? I don't know)
^This. It's nothing. Even getting mad about your PL being named in flavr is like role playing or something. You're just a lil dude, dude! Just stream.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Zen, Haruka, and Mouse.
So people who's defining traits are being a cockhaver, an autist, and a bubblegirl. Gee, that sounds like a great selection.
"Come to our maid cafe and have the Zentreya pudding, the Ironmouse bubble tea, and the Haruka cookies shaped like puzzle pieces."
EDIT: I take it back, puzzle piece cookies actually sound really cool

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Nicola (apparently the stream was a black screen most of the time, which oddly enough is in right now)

A black screen is pretty bad as it's not that hard to just display a screen on OBS, you don't really even need a model as long as something could be seen on screen.

Nothing lol. a flavr of the month debute, scuffed it up, posted saying sorry, got called out for not being a brand new streamer (PL named Sloth? I don't know)
Is FlaVR still a real thing or just kind of an ongoing joke?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Is FlaVR still a real thing or just kind of an ongoing joke?
Isn't Sena the only one to actually successfully do something with it? Even then, it is clearly because she is actually talented enough to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom