"After black, you can't go back"Shiori Novella

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I don't see it, can someone explain what's happening in the (I assume to be) video?View attachment 23994
For future reference if you have issues, you can find what it is by attempting to "reply" to the comment. The embedded form of the link will be shown in the quoted comment as:

From there, you can type the following
fblink.jpg

Then you can type in
and add that image code to the end to link directly to the image.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I too used to think that coomerism was kind of just the way to get big, but after seeing the numbers of the biggest GFE/BFE streamers drop a bit and of course the direct comparison of Rin and Yuko... I just don't even think it's worth it.

Classic. Here's the original in case someone was curious
h03khcwnu2941.jpg
Ok I just realizes that it was a weird photoshop because I was freaking out as that CRT is in good condition.

The Yuko situation is very strange as she started it up almost out of nowhere. Then she dialed it down after Kurt-gate. She then got a bunch of subs out of shorts. Then out of nowhere she is starting to dial it back up!?!? She is strange as she doesn't really come off as being truly into it. Plus she's one of those untrustworthy types, it would have likely destroyed that side of her audience if a boyfriend yab was confirmed. But that part is frustrating as she doesn't need the coomers. You can't really link any of her videos to others as it's 50/50 on whether or not she will pander to the coomers in chat.

Hell her member streams are 50/50 that now as well. She can keep her degenerate jokes, but she goes that extra level and I can't believe that it's worth it as a single superchatter on a Tenma stream will pay more than numerous of her coomer cabal combined.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia will be covering the Columbian donkey fucking ritual (as told by Kirsche previously) on Monday as part of a deep dive.

FvkAXAqakAAPj9B

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
THE WEEK OF PROPHECY BEGINS

Of course Lia loves the negging bird

cucurut

The yuko archive got 40 downloads. Some of you must be dishonest with your disdain for coomer content.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I too used to think that coomerism was kind of just the way to get big, but after seeing the numbers of the biggest GFE/BFE streamers drop a bit and of course the direct comparison of Rin and Yuko... I just don't even think it's worth it.
GFE is very short-term thinking, regardless of whether it's profitable or not. First, there seems to be long-term mental health issues with those involved - we've had several prominent people have to quit the job due to mental health issues after only a year or two at it. Interacting with incels and desperate people and taking advantage of their issues to take their money is not going to leave most people in a nice spot mentally, and being treated as a piece of meat isn't great for your mental health either. Second, you're always going to be the coomerbait streamer, and no-one is going to take you seriously regardless of your other talents. Oh, and since you're interacting with desperate, lonely, obsessive people, expect to be doxed and have all the coomerbait stuff follow you for the rest of your life.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I am a very tactile individual.

Fluffy tail is a tactile feedback magnet.

I want to brush the fluffy tail.

There is no deeper meaning to this.
Autistic children do tend to be tactile yes.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
THE WEEK OF PROPHECY BEGINS

Of course Lia loves the negging bird

So with the leak of Tears of the Kingdom today, I've come to the realization that two weeks from now...we're in for an absolute fucking flood of Zelda streams from everyone under the sun.

Dread it. Run from it. FotM still arrives.
It begins......

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
GFE is very short-term thinking, regardless of whether it's profitable or not. First, there seems to be long-term mental health issues with those involved - we've had several prominent people have to quit the job due to mental health issues after only a year or two at it. Interacting with incels and desperate people and taking advantage of their issues to take their money is not going to leave most people in a nice spot mentally, and being treated as a piece of meat isn't great for your mental health either. Second, you're always going to be the coomerbait streamer, and no-one is going to take you seriously regardless of your other talents. Oh, and since you're interacting with desperate, lonely, obsessive people, expect to be doxed and have all the coomerbait stuff follow you for the rest of your life.
Coombait is also unstable and fickle, we've seen with spergs like the Kronieg guy that some of the whales and donors will always move on to the newest, lewdest piece of ass as soon as their schizophrenia gets triggered and they get angry at their chosen virtual camwhore

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lia will be covering the Columbian donkey fucking ritual (as told by Kirsche previously) on Monday as part of a deep dive.

FvkAXAqakAAPj9B

Damn, I was looking forward to that Rimworld stream last week too. Should be a fun week, though.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Counterpoint:Mikeneko she is already mentally unstable
1303929.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

More random Cheri facts as Tree Sentinel continues to clap her cheeks
>She hated 50 shades of gray so much that she read the entire 3 books out of rage
>She was diagnosed with ADHD so she has issues reading books in general
>She is in love with Prince Sidon from Zelda (yes, the fish guy)
>Will likely play Tears of the Kingdom because of "hot Ganon"
>She loves hot evil guys and Sidon is the exception to that
>She doesn't know what Chrono Trigger is
>Doesn't like MMOs and couldn't get into FF14
>She thinks fruit flavored poptarts is gross and if you eat them, you're a coward
>She eats broccoli and mayo together
>She hates spicy food and doesn't understand why people would eat spicy food
>Taco bell is too spicy for her. Not just the mild sauce, the cheese in the quesadillas
>Has a therapist and they told her that her "I'm superior" mindset is just a coping mechanism
>Just now realized she spent her entire debut saying "she's built better than everyone"
>Her therapist has watched her debut

After 152 deaths to him, she finally killed Tree Sentinel. Chat is now bullying her with money.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Posting what might be a HILARIOUS followup to these posts.

Preface, I give no shits about this. But I enjoy seeing remorseless GFE streamers flying too close to the sun.

Courtesy of Banned Vtuber memes, it appears that a) Kiki might actually be married despite claiming she's never dated before due to strict parents, and b) The top donor reward for her donothon, her old gaming chair (wtf), MIGHT ACTUALLY be her husband's old gaming chair. :whatastory:

Local copies of the linked images:
View attachment 23952View attachment 23953View attachment 23954View attachment 23956

0 receipts. /vt/ and this dipshit Twitter account being worthless, as usual, I see.

That she's the lowest subbed Holo is a tragedy
Her sub count may be lower, but she is still at a very healthy number. Also, her average CCV is higher than most of ID's, especially if she is playing MC.

Was checking Pomu stream and not related to Zaion I heard her say that not only she has a 4th outfit almost done but already got to choose a theme for a 5th really make you wonder how the whole outfit ticket thing works.
Selen said it was merit-based. Someone posted her saying it during her last outfit reveal. Probably based off sub count.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
So does everyone. Blue themed = instant vtuber success.

EijRuDxU4AAkXU3.jpg

Elira absolutely losing her shit every time something happens in Xenoblade gives me life. I think the games are...alright. But they're the absolute peak whenever she plays them. This shit was worth the wait.

It's impossible to timestamp them all, but here's one:

Elira pretty much set the bar for me when it comes to JRPG playthroughs. She really gets invested in the charactersn and the story plus her reactions to the "spicy" scenes are spot on.

The app that just recently locked beta releases behing a paywall and blocked reactions because people weren't too happy, fucking Russians. Sadly there's no other twitch app with adblock and all the bttv and 7tv emotes to my knowledge.

Xtra is a decent alternative

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Feesh back from pooping

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
For the ones who followed team TSB during the vsaikyo tourney. Nocturnal ( their coach ) is now playing regional ALGS finals. And they are killing it they are at match point after 3 games. They have a 37 pts lead on the the 2nd team

match point system is pretty much Get 50 points And win a game to win the tournament.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Is Erina Machina korean? Cause then I would get the pancho "I eata da dog" joke.
Shes a flip
also now 4 phase girls have been subjected to the jellyfish

God's Strongest Dragoon

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
For the ones who followed team TSB during the vsaikyo tourney. Nocturnal ( their coach ) is now playing regional ALGS finals. And they are killing it they are at match point after 3 games. They have a 37 pts lead on the the 2nd team

match point system is pretty much Get 50 points And win a game to win the tournament.

For those of you who didn't follow TSB, this is the guy who rage-blocked Kronii once he learned about her blending Subway sandwiches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom