"What is three times nine? In a german sense it's 'I really don't wanna deal with your shit' because three times nine is 'NEIN NEIN NEIN' in german"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

braindoko

This guy lives in the /pcg/ I'm sure, you can barely talk positively about Tenma without this one guy having a sperg about how she sucks BECAUSE SHE JUST DOES OK?
One of the many reasons to stay off /vt/, grudgeposting is encouraged there without IDs and flags to spot SEAs :smugselen:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You've correctly summed up the past 1000 or so pages. Any predictions for the next thousand?
How dare you forget all the talks about the graduations in this thread even tho we had specific thread for them?

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
How dare you forget all the talks about the graduations in this thread even tho we had specific thread for them?
What graduations? All I see is a mass grave.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Tbh ck3 is a fucking shit game thoe not worth your money
as someone with 5k hours in CK2 and 2k in CK3 I agree.
CK2 felt like shit until like 4 major DLCs in, and CK3 feels barren without a fuckload of mods.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I wish my favorite chuubas would play this game! Playthroughs of this masterpiece have been severely lacking in the past couple of years.
I say masterpiece but the story in single player is kinda lame. Amazing gameplay though!
Are you saying Amiya isn't one of your favorite chuubas?

:amegunl:
I suggest you think super duper hard about your final answer.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
(then she takes a bathroom break as soon as I post, dammit....)
She was going off to have sex with me and tell me how she uses all the super chat money you give to fund which ever political side you disagree with.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Well fuck me. Its AI art

A

Just saw this on Reddit, apparently the name of the person who made it is an ‘AI’ pun, and they didn’t even use Ina’s art tag to post it. (Everyone said not to use AI in the art tags, but there were no rules/requests to never post it at all)
So now I just see Iofi’s response as being a snobby/catty artist. Better watch out for Nuero-sama, soon you won’t have any jobs left!

Horo7618

No one in particular

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Has anyone here ever actually worked with vtuber-related 3D or 2D modelling/rigging? I keep hearing Kirsche talk about how overpriced it is, and other people say that it's really hard. I've dabbled in 3D modelling repeatedly over the years, but due to terminal ADHD I always lose interest because I've never actually had anything worth doing with the skills.

If somebody here knows any good tutorials on the software involved and ways to get started, I'd be open to adding it to the Workshop as a dedicated thread.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Now, see I know that's a lie because she was much less tilted when she came back.
What you mean it's not normal for women to laugh at your dick?

Lmao check out this guy without a deformed dick couldn't be me.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Han Solo is downright inoffensive compared to Kit Fisto, or fucking SLEAZEBAGGO.
how about the rotund pilot named Jek PORKINS

Fuck it let's go for the cream of the crop. Ima Gun Di. bonus points because every time i remember it i read it in wario's voice "i'ma gun die"

Bonus points: The cantina band you know them right? the genre of music they play is called Jizz so every time that scene plays that's Jizz in your ear.

EDIT: realized there were some replies i missed and some of these were already mentioned so have some more.
Glup Shitto
Savage Oppress (no George i think the naming the Tribal warrior who lives under a disadvantageous system SAVAGE OPPRESSED is too subtle)

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sleepy returning to her goth phase shortly

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Boat woman is playing a boat game, see below.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Boat girl is streaming the scary fish game

And Tomoe will be live in an hour

EDIT: bruh

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
And now for something completely different: What happened with Nodoka?

If I'm seeing this correctly, her last appearance in a video (that wasn't just a cutout with no voice lines) was five months ago.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Just saw this on Reddit, apparently the name of the person who made it is an ‘AI’ pun, and they didn’t even use Ina’s art tag to post it. (Everyone said not to use AI in the art tags, but there were no rules/requests to never post it at all)
So now I just see Iofi’s response as being a snobby/catty artist. Better watch out for Nuero-sama, soon you won’t have any jobs left!
That's one of the reasons i frankly avoid the ID girls whenever Iofi is around. I know her entire thing is being "the artfag" and she is super duper talented in it, but fuck, man she always sounds like she has a stick up her ass.

One would think she's more loaded than fucking Reine, what with having a butthole that can compress coal into diamonds with nary an effort.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

If I'm seeing this correctly, her last appearance in a video (that wasn't just a cutout with no voice lines) was five months ago.
Axel... I thought you said it was just a little heeheehaha...

All im gonna say is axel has been to japan a lot in the past few months...

Edit : fuck me. ITS THE PING
skill issue

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

All im gonna say is axel has been to japan a lot in the past few months...

Edit : fuck me. ITS THE PING

Horo7618

No one in particular
Δ Singing (stream just started):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom