Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This joke's been going on for weeks, but by now it feels like
View attachment 23139

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks the joke has been super duper been run into the dirt. We're approaching Reddit levels of overusing a joke. Next you guys will be asking if my "Narwhal Bacons at Midnight".:pikacringe:

Edit: For a slightly less snarky response, this is totally falling in the Frequency Illusion - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency_illusion
I agree, you fuckers really like to drive jokes into the ground. Let the memes die gracefully!

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Archive

It looks like we have a new Demondice cover incoming. What's interesting here is the wording - I could swear she recently mentioned as Calli that she was working on translating some lyrics for the first time in a while, so I wonder if permissions fell through there and she's repurposing the work she'd got done?

Let me guess:

Calli records an English cover song

Management: LOL no, bitch.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Something jogged my memory, around 1 day or so after Pikamee graduated, both Ironmouse and Kson said that "she only said mata-nee (see you again) and not Sayonara, right?"
I wonder if that was some sort of wink or nod, and if the recent leavings/Kson autism posting have affected that
IMHO it would be funny if the people who coaxed you into signing an unfair contract later left, so I don't think it would have an effect unless Kson or Mouse leave.
:lolcalmdown:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Let me guess:

Calli records an English cover song

Management: LOL no, bitch.
If it is a cover of a song owned by an actual publisher instead of an indie producer, the publisher could have shut it down. She doesn't really have to worry about what the publisher thinks as DDK.

kestraline

Early Adopter
LOOK ALIVE BOYS! Mozumi Pichi, my (white) oshi, is opening memberships today!!! I expect to see you all there with green names :koronehappyl::amegunl:

Not to my knowledge, but I'd say there's a decent chance. If I see it in schedules I'll make sure you're the first to know

She is now hurting herself looking for batteries because the only batteries she had are of the wrong size.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

I don’t watch her but saw some rats about here being clicky and a closeted bitch and I wanted to do some digging. Anyone got some info to support this?

the only thing funnier than Nene being in queen bitch mode is all the holobronies who follow bannedvtmemes not knowing who the fuck she is :SelenHAHAhere:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
the only thing funnier than Nene being in queen bitch mode is all the holobronies who follow bannedvtmemes not knowing who the fuck she is :SelenHAHAhere:
People were writing twitter chain essays about BVTM being anti-hololive propaganda, so nothing surprises me anymore.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
LOOK ALIVE BOYS! Mozumi Pichi, my (white) oshi, is opening memberships today!!!

Has she completed a single sentence/thought coherently in the past hour or so

She's great, anyone who's not a member is a coward and a fraud

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Holy shit mocca isn't dead its a miracle

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder Jedi Academy soon; get in here, buckos!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Isn't that account "owned" by multiple people and passed around?

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I thought he was referring to one of the new debuts listed in the post he was quoting, in hindsight I should've realized he meant Sara. Speaking of the new debuts, I noticed one of them is named Rana, and given she has the same naming convention as all my other oshis I must now watch her obsessively :mikothumbsl:
Honestly, I'm surprised there isn't more confusion. I feel like 20% of the time I'm reading reactions to comments from the future.

Saw this pop up in my recs and decided to click in and what the fuck is this diametrically opposed angel and devil madness. Half the time they're also trying not to break down laughing, which is Fauna 40% of the time anyway, but man. This is more funny than relaxing.
Glad I decided to go VOD on this; there's no way this wasn't going to be comedy hour.

Apparently kronii is visiting fauna because it's fauna's birthday.
One of her vods has it as this date.

Is it failing your Oshi if you forget to celebrate her roommate's birthday?

I don’t watch her but saw some rats about here being clicky and a closeted bitch and I wanted to do some digging. Anyone got some info to support this?

:WHORE!!!:
What a insufferable bitch! Beryl will ALWAYS BE MORE TALENTED THEN YOU.
(sorry, I don’t actually have any info, she just makes my anti rear it's ugly head)

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
This joke's been going on for weeks, but by now it feels like
View attachment 23139

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks the joke has been super duper been run into the dirt. We're approaching Reddit levels of overusing a joke. Next you guys will be asking if my "Narwhal Bacons at Midnight".:pikacringe:

Edit: For a slightly less snarky response, this is totally falling in the Frequency Illusion - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frequency_illusion
Superduper is the new "Vesper has sex with everyone"

Toreador4536

LMAO she's such a catty, egotistical bitch. If she was ever to commit a final yab for whatever reason, the resulting schadenfreude would overwhelm me.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Superduper is the new "Vesper has sex with everyone"
Happy super duper 3rd birthday Vesper's 17th child, show feet, something something horse, etc. etc..

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Is Amiya going to play Tie Fighter? I couldn't check her schedule.

lakyus

Early Adopter
Is Amiya going to play Tie Fighter? I couldn't check her schedule.
Not this week, the only other Star Wars game on schedule is Dark Forces.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Spooder Jedi Academy soon; get in here, buckos!

I wish my favorite chuubas would play this game! Playthroughs of this masterpiece have been severely lacking in the past couple of years.
I say masterpiece but the story in single player is kinda lame. Amazing gameplay though!

lakyus

Early Adopter
I wish my favorite chuubas would play this game! Playthroughs of this masterpiece have been severely lacking in the past couple of years.
I say masterpiece but the story in single player is kinda lame. Amazing gameplay though!
You could always leave Rie a message under one of her streams. The worst thing that can happen is that she'll ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom