General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
You could always leave Rie a message under one of her streams. The worst thing that can happen is that she'll ignore it.
I don't think that would work with me being blacklisted from PC.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I wish my favorite chuubas would play this game! Playthroughs of this masterpiece have been severely lacking in the past couple of years.
I say masterpiece but the story in single player is kinda lame. Amazing gameplay though!
Anyone who can make it through that game without teamkilling Rosh Penin (real Star Wars EU name btw) has the patience of a saint.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
* enters
O hai guise, have you accepted the spooder crab into your hearts yet?

* leaves

I thought I was getting a cover of that rolling star song from Katamari and was pleasently surprised.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I thought I was getting a cover of that rolling star song from Katamari and was pleasently surprised.
Amiya really likes Sega classics.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Read the Production Kawaii gen 3 thread, some members jumped the gun and seethed about the gen that got shoah-ed

Did they just delete Hana Flores' shit?, i thought she was well liked by people
her twitter is still up last i checked. so any change is recent might have to do with potential re debut
Superduper is the new "Vesper has sex with everyone"
pretty sure the superduper meme is older then the vesper one.
I don't think that would work with me being blacklisted from PC.
you could always ask your manager to do it under the pretense of a collab use those connections Rie.

Edit
Rosh Penin (real Star Wars EU name btw)
this is the franchise who named the "loner" character with the quick trigger finger HAN(d)S SOLO and thats not even the worst one.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
It is not, I can assure you.

Also, I really need to learn to check for people who edit their posts to include responses to me.
Please get sleep, how can you become a successful 2view with only 4 hours?
To be a truly successful vtuber (I'm not a vtuber, but still), it's almost mandatory to have a fucked up sleep schedule.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
her twitter is still up last i checked. so any change is recent might have to do with potential re debut

you could always ask your manager to do it under the pretense of a collab use those connections Rie.

Edit

this is the franchise who named the "loner" character with the quick trigger finger HAN(d)S SOLO and thats not even the worst one.
Vesper meme is older (or barely younger) than this forum iirc, we didn't start doing the superduper bit until he made his shitty pfp from Rie's dox.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Rie has been doxed? No kidding?

chihirogumi

Because of its improved engine and some other base changes CK3 might someday surpass CK2, but the amount of stuff CK2 had that isn't present at all in CK3 is insane. Also i kinda just preferred the portraits of CK2 and its UI overall to "realistic" people in CK3 and its UI.

I will say that i like some of the lifestyle changes, with the experience and perks. Also the addition of stress to punish you for playing against character traits, change from CK2 Religions to Faiths, and how cultures work now are good additions that i like.

Edit:

I agree, i still prefer the portraits though.

Also traits in Ck3 are too static imo, i liked my character changing over time in response to life. They might start out temperate and compassionate but life may change that.
I think CK3 has a lot of potential but the slow rate of content releases, their focus on RP instead of unique mechanics, and price hikes really soured me on the game. The Byzaboo in me still hasn't played a single game the Eastern Roman Empire because of how flavorless and boring it is. At least the upcoming DLC looks good to pirate.

Since we're on the topic of vtubers playing gsgs, here's a Japanese indie I found that loves playing EU4.

Variety bros i dont feel so good :painpeko::gunpeko:

1625471764469.gif
Also wanted to share this very cute fanart of Chii-chan and Kanzaki.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Rie has been doxed? No kidding?
Superduper's profile has her Linkedin profile under About, IIRC.

I'm not sure whether that happened before or after the meme started, though.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Han Solo is downright inoffensive compared to Kit Fisto, or fucking SLEAZEBAGGO.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Happy super duper 3rd birthday Vesper's 17th child, show feet, something something horse, etc. etc..
You've correctly summed up the past 1000 or so pages. Any predictions for the next thousand?

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
If I manage to finish the five eight hour vods of Serafi's Sinathon I deserve a prize. I'll buy myself a hamburger with my third world salary or something.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Holy shit, I don't think someone could come off more like a groomer than saying "shes not worth talking to because shes sure of herself."
I also remember an old leak from 2022 that I went and searched for, so leaks involving him aren't that uncommon.
Does anyone besides Henri and related schizos really hate Xalamon? Why?
I dislike that he posts too much in chats and calls attention to himself. He is not a talent or a manager, he has no business trying to wrangle talents. He upset the mood of a Shiina members stream when she was no where near breaking TOS during her December ASMR. This threatens her $$$ because believe it or not, an intimate sensual moment being interrupted by a literal fag got who is worried nip knobs is a no no word, makes the experience less valuable to the members. Mods should be silent. There's more too but this the main behavior of his I have a problem with.
Idk if any of the schizo shit about xalamon is true aside from that thing about using an IP grabber but at this point i do think its not woeth keeping around such a contentious figure as a mod imo it causes more problems then its worth
^This is what I think too. Even if he doesn't do anything horrible, he attracts too much attention to himself because he does not just do his janny work silently. He says dum shit in their company discord and gets other mods snitching on him. He says dum shit to the talents and gets them (probably) snitching on him.
They should have him stepdown as head mod and use another handle, if he really cares about PC, he needs to just mop it up and shut up. Of course, as a big shit janny, he would just throw a fit and leave rather then just do honest mopping. Good riddance.

Another important tip for Sakana: Don't give the head mod and special role in the public discord. This should not be know to viewers and if it is, that's a sign the mod is behaving inappropriately.
I don't think he's some sort of spymaster lurking in the shadows doing the bidding of Sith Lord Fish but I also don't trust anyone who has such a broad reach of moderator privileges that include non-Phase talents as well.
I think he wishes he was that important. He just inserts himself into everyone's chat and butts into everything until there is some perception of authority, but he's a paper tiger with no actual value.

🐀He's also an albatross of potential PC hires: If any Gen 3 are still streaming after being hired, Xalabussy is very likely to be in their chats (and in thier DMS/discords) already asserting his presence. He did this for gen 2 and he probably is doing it right now too.
On the topic of Paradox games, their latest is releasing in a few hours, Age of Wonders 4 - and while I write this, I'm going to try and find if any VTubers have expressed interest in playing it:

...This seems harder than I thought, the only one(s) interested that I can find are People of Twitter.

Perhaps Nina or Vesper would be able to get permissions some time after launch?

:retard:I want to play it but it seems my Potato might not be up to it. I might risk it anyways and hope for a refund if it can't run.
I wish my favorite chuubas would play this game!
Just love Amiya, why second guess it?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
And Shadows of the Empire favorite, Gizman aka. Big Gizz.
The music they play in the Mos Eisley cantina is called Jizz, and the musicians are called Jizz Wailers, so uh, y'know, at least George sticks to a theme?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
The music they play in the Mos Eisley cantina is called Jizz, and the musicians are called Jizz Wailers, so uh, y'know, at least George sticks to a theme?
Those pussies at Disney tried to retcon the music into being called "Jatz," but some of the writers have been bringing the jizz back.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mos Eisley band for Vshojo when???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom