"Ooh fuck me up Motsar (Mozart)... I'm gonna drink the last bit of soup, ooh"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

So some supposed discord leaks are getting posted on /pcg/ and I'm not sure if they are old and have been posted in some places or fake or whatever but the person posting it is coming off like a schizo. I do find it interesting some of Lumis old mods and groomers whatever else seem to dislike Lumi and Phase to an extreme degree. 1.png
Here is a link to the /vt/ archive, comes off as a bigger schizo than Henri.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I'm watching Clio Aite play EU4 and talk history for a good hour or so, and she just dropped a Super Duper

and here I thought I was safe because I didn't advertise her stream in the thread, the merge is eating away at reality

1.Is she decent at the game, or will she trigger me?
2.Who is she playing as?
3.Does she have all the dlc or is the game in a weird paradox state where you are just missing features?
4.Will her opinions on the history in question make me regret watching?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
2.Who is she playing as?
3.Does she have all the dlc or is the game in a weird paradox state where you are just missing features?
1. Yes
2. Angevin Empire, but she usually plays as Venice
3. I do think she has all the DLC

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
2.Who is she playing as?
She’s got a shit load of hours in crusader kings so I bet she’s good.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
She’s got a shit load of hours in crusader kings so I bet she’s good.
Shes shit at CK3, like, really fucking bad
Like, holy shit how can she be this bad

Not really case in point, but this is from her first ever CK3 stream

niggaphil

I have terminal vtuber brainrot

I thought this was a pregnancy test
:beatanimeds::beataniugh:

To be honest, technically you are not wrong, she is indeed impregnated with virus, not the normal human baby

Speech To Text

So some supposed discord leaks are getting posted on /pcg/ and I'm not sure if they are old and have been posted in some places or fake or whatever but the person posting it is coming off like a schizo. I do find it interesting some of Lumis old mods and groomers whatever else seem to dislike Lumi and Phase to an extreme degree. View attachment 23115
Here is a link to the /vt/ archive, comes off as a bigger schizo than Henri.
Holy shit, I don't think someone could come off more like a groomer than saying "shes not worth talking to because shes sure of herself." I thought the discord groomer thing was more of a joke when it came to vtubers, but I guess I was wrong. Looking through that thread it doesn't seem like they posted anything else beyond that picture and maybe a bunch of schizo arguing.

JMForte

Holy shit, I don't think someone could come off more like a groomer than saying "shes not worth talking to because shes sure of herself." I thought the discord groomer thing was more of a joke when it came to vtubers, but I guess I was wrong. Looking through that thread it doesn't seem like they posted anything else beyond that picture and maybe a bunch of schizo arguing.
They did post this in an earlier thread.
1234.png
Here is the /vt/ archive for that thread.

I also remember an old leak from 2022 that I went and searched for, so leaks involving him aren't that uncommon. There might have have been more but I don't want to go looking for those.
Old leak.png
Edit: I do also want to add I remember some saying Lia said she wasn't even allowed to mention him. This was after she made fun of him for a few streams, I think because someone made a shitpost account called "Xalamons Beefy Boyfriend"

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS out here thinkin' she gets paid hourly for sponsorship streams:
1683020247115.png
She's considering playing it more, maybe even grinding off-stream then just doing a PvP stream.
Edit: As far as I can tell, PvP does NOT have crossplay, and I'm pretty sure she was playing the Steam version, so that's what I bought.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I got this in my Gmail ads of all places
View attachment 23108

"Endless?" After the launch of a rival corpo called "Eternity?" Hmm. Well, it feels like that name is tempting us to make the obvious jokes when a member of it gets fired or graduates.

I thought the discord groomer thing was more of a joke when it came to vtubers, but I guess I was wrong.

Discord grooming is universal, sadly. That being said I don't get from these screenshots anything having to do with grooming. I guess I need more context. Does anyone besides Henri and related schizos really hate Xalamon? Why?

Anyway, I just posted an updated version of my "In Memoriam" video which adds Nyanners. I found a way to do it without having to adjust the timing of everyone else's segments in order to fit into the run time of the background song. I think it works out okay.

Last edited:

soap suds

I'll be moving the results to this post.
  • The first match was held on Ascent. Ibrahim's team finished first against ABO's with a clean 13-3 sweep. Kanae's team won against Naraka's team 13-7. Kanato's team beat Kuzuha's 13-8. Maria had setup issues so Shiina, one of the hosts, had to fill in for the first round. Maria's back for the second map and Shiina is back to hosting. I was watching Kanato's POV so I don't know how the other teams performed, but Sophia Valentine popped off in round one with an ace and got most of the kills.
  • The second match is being held on Bind. Kanae's team beat ABO 13-3. Ibu's team beat Kanato's 13-4. I feel terrible after watching that match. Ibu's team is very strong and the morale for NfD got really low after Koto forgot to defuse the bomb after Maria got killed. I really thought they had it when Maria popped off at the beginning and when Kanato brought it back for a round, but it wasn't meant to be. It also doesn't help that Ibu's team caught on to the fact that NfD doesn't push in if there are three or more of them there and Kanato is dead. It's only the second out of five matches so I won't worry too much. Kuzuha's team beat Naraka's 13-7 with a final defuse from Fuwa even though nobody believed he could do it.
  • The third match is on Pearl, which is known to be dogshit. Kanae's team beat Kuzuha 13-7. Kanato beat ABO's team 13-9. I was honestly worried for the first few rounds because they were neck and neck, not to mention Kanato walking his team into a Phoenix E, but they pulled through! It was honestly a great round to bounce back with Kanato hyping up his team with a K/D ratio of 36/13. Ibu and Naraka go into overtime with Naraka winning 14-12.
  • The fourth match is on Haven. Ibu's team beat Kanae's team 13-6, which is their first loss. Kuzuha's team beat ABO's team 13-10. Kanato beat Naraka's team 13-8. Naraka's team actually called for the first time out. That time out must have done something to Kanato because he got two aces after the break and now his team owes him the next valo skin bundle lol. They made a bet earlier that Kanato would buy whoever got ace the current valo skin bubble and if he got ace then they'd have to get him the next one.
  • The fifth and final round is on Icebox. Naraka beat ABO's team with a solid 13-2. Ibu's team beat Kazuha's 13-11. Kanae's team beat Kanato's team by a close 16-14. The last match between Chemistry (Kanae's team) and NfD (Kanato's team) had my heart stressing because they were neck and neck the entire time. Kanato had a lot of nice plays this round but the MVP of the round, and of the session in general, has to be Sophia Valentine. The girl was a beast.
End of Day 1:
  • ちぇみすとりー: 4 wins 1 loss
  • 肉natioN: 4 wins 1 loss
  • NfD: 3 wins 2 losses
  • 本日中まで: 2 wins 3 losses
  • ほんまならゆうしょうしろ: 2 wins 3 losses
  • JMT: 0 wins 5 losses
Honestly, a great first day. These were only placement matches, so I can't wait and see what day 2 is like. Kanato did a great job leading his team and doing comms, but my MVP has to go to Sophia. She had a ton of great plays and did great. It's a shame that Maria's poor setup and ping are hurting her performance, but let's hope day 2 is better.

Does Aster play Valo a lot? I don't watch him so I wouldn't know, but even if he wanted to participate, he wouldn't because he doesn't know a lick of Japanese. I know Finana plays a bunch, but again I don't think her Japanese is enough to participate in something like this. Well, she might I don't really know how much Japanese she knows.
Now that I'm done with that, Elira apparently went through a whole crisis on her alt account. She's a little under the weather, so that means looking at Rex/Shulk yaoi and having a meltdown over it. She's a huge fujo so this is nothing new, but she was really going through it. She made it clear to us that by sick, she means she has some sniffles, not that yaoi and yuri are sick.
She also has this in her camera roll for some reason:

edit:
Screen Shot 2023-05-02 at 5.59.35 AM.png

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Okay, I posted this back on Friday, which I found amusing:

One of our resident (shit)posters @Murrayしないで is going to get attacked by Lia

Read the edited version of the fanfic on stream first though, please. It would be great content.

Now, for the follow-up:

That was pretty amusing, Murray. I'll have to catch one of your streams VODs now.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

soap suds

I don't want to worry you, but has she ever mentioned owning a dog?
No, but she did own (?) a pet mouse once with her brother.

Okay but for real, apparently wolf reaction pics are a big thing now.
Lobo Solitario / Wolf Sitting Meme | Sitting Wolf | Know Your Meme
Sitting Wolf: Image Gallery (List View) | Know Your Meme
Werewolf Meme Generator - Piñata Farms - The best meme generator and meme  maker for video & image memes

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Don't worry. 500 pages down the line I might just pull it off when everyone with their goldfish memory forgets.

It's all fun and games until someone uploads a picture of you from outside your window. Or you when you're sleeping.
View attachment 23079
I don't know, I'm of the opinion that even though we're an unofficial offshoot of the Farm we probably shouldn't reflect every mentality that place upholds. :botanshrug: There's a reason we left there after all, and turning this place into a second Kiwifarm is probably not the best idea.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I don't know, I'm of the opinion that even though we're an unofficial offshoot of the Farm we probably shouldn't reflect every mentality that place upholds. :botanshrug: There's a reason we left there after all, and turning this place into a second Kiwifarm is probably not the best idea.
Even if I agreed with that, which I don't, self-doxxing and being lax with your opsec is just a stupid idea no matter where you are or what the culture of a community is. You have no idea who's watching not just now but who may go digging in the future for whatever reasons.

Most "doxes" on the homelands are just collating information people made public by themselves with maybe some connect-the-dots deductions on who's connected to accounts, no real digging or hacking/phishing required. Learn from that example.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
That sounds kind of weird giving how open she is about cursing.

It’d be like watching Sesame Street and just hearing “fuck” and “shit” a lot
"and our letter of the day is Hard R."

I'm watching Clio Aite play EU4 and talk history for a good hour or so, and she just dropped a Super Duper

and here I thought I was safe because I didn't advertise her stream in the thread, the merge is eating away at reality
has anyone considered Superduper is a normalish thing to say and yall just noticing it now because of the meme?

soap suds

Fulgur is on a hiatus because of his health. I guess it finally caught up to him. Hopefully this time around he isn't bedridden and recovers quickly.

Some lighter news; Neo-Porte is debuting a new group

And there are going to be 3D models of Reid and HAL

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
After watching this Clip watch the full stream is pure HoloStars Kino

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom