"My doctor was like, 'cause I was in the hospital for like a week, 'Hakka... the moment you fart, you're outta here' and every night, I was like 'GOD, please let me FART!' bro I hate this fucking place"Banzoin Hakka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
So the sponsor link in IRyS's stream, https://gsght.com/c/do2f03 leads here:
1683007350279.png
Hardcore rrat could ask if any managers are shared between Live and Stars, and if her (and Flayon's) manager gave her the wrong link? It's either something like that or Capcom gave her the wrong link.
I just checked Hakka's and Flayon's sponsored streams. Hakka has his own link, and Flayon's link is the exact same as the one IRyS has pinned, so something went wrong with hers.
I need to know in case I decide to buy the game. I've tried them a few times back in the day on an emulator but never really got into it. My desire to simp might convince me to get and play it though.

Edit: It JUST got fixed. https://gsght.com/c/f3y6p3

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
View attachment 23110
Hardcore rrat could ask if any managers are shared between Live and Stars, and if her (and Flayon's) manager gave her the wrong link? It's either something like that or Capcom gave her the wrong link.
I just checked Hakka's and Flayon's sponsored streams. Hakka has his own link, and Flayon's link is the exact same as the one IRyS has pinned, so something went wrong with hers.
I need to know in case I decide to buy the game. I've tried them a few times back in the day on an emulator but never really got into it. My desire to simp might convince me to get and play it though.
You do know IRyS is an idiot, right? There is a greater than zero chance that she just went to the first Holo stream she found for the sponsorship and copied and pasted the link.

Last edited:

akai na

View attachment 23110
In any case it's sad for IRyS. She seems really happy about getting sponsored. Hopefully they untangle the CTR and purchases correctly and give her credit.

edit: link has just been changed 3 hours into the stream

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
In any case it's sad for IRyS. She seems really happy about getting sponsored. Hopefully they untangle the CTR and purchases correctly and give her credit.
Edited: Fixed, she's laughing about it at least.
I'd have to imagine it can't be that difficult for them to sort it out since there would be a sudden surge on Flayon's link a week after his stream, probably a given that those would belong to this.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Apparently kronii is visiting fauna because it's fauna's birthday.
One of her vods has it as this date.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
These Light Novel motherfuckers need to read some good western books. The writing they defend is pathetic.
I haven't read the series or watched the anime, but it sounds like Pippa read the shit translation. Maybe that's just a cope and it's still shit, I wouldn't know.
I never read Light Novels, but after reading and watching a bit of the manga and anime that comes from them, I just assumed they're the JP YA books. Percy Jackson, Unfortunate Events, Pendragon, etc. Just looking at this discussion I feel I'm missing something very key here
That's the thing with most Light Novels, there are rare cases of writers who actually put a lot of care into the story they wanted to deliver (even for something like Hakomari who's notorious for its gruesome storytelling that resembles a lite-umineko experience instead) because most publisher just wanted their stuff to sell and gets adapted for the moving screen, and ever since the shitty Isekai genre trends took off no thanks to SAO, more and more people are racing to reach the same amount of fame it has even if they're the worst fucking form of literary ever known.
On the topic of Index, I've been an avid reader of the series and watch all of the anime. It is one of my favorite series but it's not something I would defend to death, implicating that any light novel is worth putting your (internet)life on line is just stupid when we know most of the time they thrive because of other factors (be it the character personality, the core theme or the popular trope that incels like). It's okay to like a flawed media even for stupid reasons but you can't pretend it's a total literature breakthrough just because Light Novels Are Just Different Bro.

Animated clip tax to stay on topic

braindoko

View attachment 23110

Edit: It JUST got fixed. https://gsght.com/c/f3y6p3
I remember one of Lazulight earliest sponsored streams had similar fuckery with the URL, as in Pomu having a link with "elira-pandora". Don't worry too much about stuff like this

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
The universe is a cruel piece of shit, and the fucking thing doesn't even have a mind of its own.
Still, I enjoyed the ASMR despite the fact that there's no way in hell I'm going to be able to sleep to it. Then again, collab ASMRs have never been something to sleep to.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I'm more surprised that a sponsored stream goes on for as long as this (4.5 hours at the time of this comment).

Did Capcom pay more for a longer stream? Or does IRyS just enjoy the game that much? Since Capcom is a Japanese company, I even thought that they would have an agreed stream length and she wouldn't even be able stream past that length.

RyanSapling

Been watching Anya play this rhythm game, its been a chill stream so far (and Risu just joined). One thing I noticed though is her model isn't freezing constantly like it typically does. The model freezing thing kinda filters me, so its nice if thats finally fixed on her end.

Looking at her team and what she is going for in the event, it really looks like she plays this game a lot. I don't watch Anya, so I wonder if she ever streams it? I can't find any older streams of it from a quick look other than one stream from a couple days ago, but does she play it with members or something like that?

I am desperately looking for any english speaking vtuber who plays rhythm games regularly.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Mikeneko streaming on youtube, nothing newsbreaking so far but it cost her 500k yen to put their "slanderers to court"

5k USD sounds cheap plus she's likely to win considering her antis are insane.

Anyways, Matsuri recommend the manga, "gachi koi nenchakujuu" to Lapu so I started to read it too. It's amazing. I imagine it's how all the Mofumofu fans act and I can now relate to Rushia more. Also, I am a shit fan comparatively :beatanilooking:
So I just woke up to a bunch of people asking for a source of the recent Nina commie shit
It was a baitpost, I just decided to stir shit up before going to sleep and didn't expect you retards to deepthroat a bait with no source attached to it for like a dozen pages.
If this is how you guys react to such a blatant baitpost instead of just calling it retarded, I'm going to have to abandon my multi-account schizoposting arc or else the jannies will shoot me. Already had the alt account profile pictures made too.
:thatsbait:
People are swallowing everything lately. The forum's becoming a bukkake mess with the shit takes lately.
Are we looking forward to anything specific in the coming days? Share some tea with a wagecuck with no free time ahead good sirs.
It's golden week so you should quit your job already. - Lot's of girls traveling and doing large projects
Pekora Mario tournament May 6th - lot's of people practicing
Niji valo tournament - first day today
Voms collab today
Choco outfit today

Speculation- might be a good time for Korone to hit 2mil and Flare to hit 1mil.
Wasn't that Lia's rebrand? It's already happening.
I don't know how Selen is hacking the Niji outfit system, but she just got another new outfit ticket, so she's planning on doing the fan submission thing and actually getting one made based on the "winner" (she wanted to give a prize but isn't allowed). Won't be that soon, though, she's still got an in progress 4th outfit in the queue too....
Selen submitted a 10 page essay for her Niji application. She is organized, something most streamers don't seem to be. Plus she spends a ton of money for streaming.
My oshi is the big titty nun. :smugselen:
Sister Claire or Abigail?
Has anyone else noticed that Calli seems to have really taken to talking like she's a children's YouTuber lately?

I keep checking in on her and she talks with a cadence like she's gonna show me how awesome shapes are.
Yes she is the cool EN member for the JP audience - look at this sweet manga page. It's fun to see how JP views the EN talents.
That's the thing with most Light Novels, there are rare cases of writers who actually put a lot of care into the story they wanted to deliver (even for something like Hakomari who's notorious for its gruesome storytelling that resembles a lite-umineko experience instead) because most publisher just wanted their stuff to sell and gets adapted for the moving screen, and ever since the shitty Isekai genre trends took off no thanks to SAO, more and more people are racing to reach the same amount of fame it has even if they're the worst fucking form of literary ever known.
On the topic of Index, I've been an avid reader of the series and watch all of the anime. It is one of my favorite series but it's not something I would defend to death, implicating that any light novel is worth putting your (internet)life on line is just stupid when we know most of the time they thrive because of other factors (be it the character personality, the core theme or the popular trope that incels like). It's okay to like a flawed media even for stupid reasons but you can't pretend it's a total literature breakthrough just because Light Novels Are Just Different Bro.
Agree about LN topic - try, "Campfire cooking in another world" for another great light romp.

Limkin

Damn nigga someone check on those "Kronmei" discord groomers

They getting cucked harder than a deadbeat
She was already on a blocking spree on twitter last week, I saw a bunch of them complaining about it. Or it was just attention whoring from them, they didn't post any receipts with screenshots

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I thought you guys might want to learn something new. I promise it's very interesting, also extremely seiso so don't worry.

View attachment 23055
You are welcome.
Now I'm picturing the anime nosebleed meme, but while the character is on her period.
Why does every male indie have a boring model that looks like them in real life but every female has one that's incredibly elaborate and different than their actual irl appearance.
Like come on dude at least try and be a little big creative give yourself a hair streak or something.
The problem is that when women get creative with their outfits, they become cute aliens or sexy robots or uncouth bats or lewd moths and shit like that.

When men get creative with their outfits, they invariably become the edgiest of edgy chuunis.

Women's creativity in vtuber outfits is to be encouraged. Men's creativity... I'll pass.

Also A-chan is still peak vtuber design.

LET’S FUCKING GOOOOOO

Considering Kiara's usual level of tact, she's going to ask what happened with Veibae and Nyanners. And extend an invitation to join Holo EN to Ironmouse.
That sounds like a completely insane take, you should go to sleep to recover yourself before you go even more schizo
But what if he wakes up one day, and there are no chuubas left?

Tax: I like it when Suisei gets bullied by scary things.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'm watching Clio Aite play EU4 and talk history for a good hour or so, and she just dropped a Super Duper

and here I thought I was safe because I didn't advertise her stream in the thread, the merge is eating away at reality

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
* enters
O hai guise, have you accepted the spooder crab into your hearts yet?

* leaves

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I have terminal vtuber brainrot. A

I thought this was a pregnancy test
:beatanimeds::beataniugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom