"If I could rent Pippa and Ulka, I would take them to a cosplay cafe and dress them up, then go to a playground where a Death Game was being held and the three of us would play!🎉😎💗"Utatane Nasa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeteorImpact

Suisei's doll is back for pre-orders, with a purchase limit this time.
Geekjack for those who can't go through the Holostore.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Edit: I do also want to add I remember some saying Lia said she wasn't even allowed to mention him. This was after she made fun of him for a few streams, I think because someone made a shitpost account called "Xalamons Beefy Boyfriend"
Has anyone seen that account in any other Phase streams yet? And yeah she really does not like that fucker, who knows why.

Lia doesn't have many mods (only recently added another one) and I wouldn't be surprised if Xalamon tried to force his way in like he did in other channels and got told to fuck off.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

JMForte

Has anyone seen that account in any other Phase streams yet? And yeah she really does not like that fucker, who knows why.
Xalamons Beefy Boyfriend? I think they only show up for Lia streams because finds it funny.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Commie fox mom
Keep calling my mom a commie and I'll show you why Ohio's unemployment rate is so high
I keep checking in on her and she talks with a cadence like she's gonna show me how awesome shapes are.
She used to be a teacher, also on an unrelated note it's also how special ed teachers take to their students, which given her audience I'm not surprised that she talks like that
they starts cross breeding.
neigh 🐴
I think kronii found fauna's "tools". :irysisadork:
Sorry guys but she found me, guess the secret is out

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Lumi continues her reign of terror

Archive
Also saw this and thought it woud make a good Lia quote

Archive
And we have our own @superduper to thank for it.
signal-2023-05-02-06-39-54-685.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Rie has released her streaming schedule this week. Himebitos living well this week with five streams, including a member karaoke:

Larger picture of the artwork for this week's streaming schedule

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
For any small chuuba lurkin around here Filians got a talent show Wednesday

Archive

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
main_img_sp.jpg
"UMISEA" have a new song coming out. Looks like this is a collab with a sushi place?

Looks like the filthy gaijins, Ina and Gura, were finally kicked out of UMISEA :smugmoona:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

this shit

fuck it
I don't know, I'm of the opinion that even though we're an unofficial offshoot of the Farm we probably shouldn't reflect every mentality that place upholds. :botanshrug: There's a reason we left there after all, and turning this place into a second Kiwifarm is probably not the best idea.
I'm wanna add to what @Zizara said,because while I actually dislike the association with the homeland and some aspects of that sites mentality, protecting your identity should be your priority online regardless of the site you're on and what are you discussing.

White girls fuck dogs

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Shes shit at CK3, like, really fucking bad
Like, holy shit how can she be this bad
Tbh ck3 is a fucking shit game thoe not worth your money

Stunned But Dumb

Filian is now part of mythic talent

JMForte

USS IOWA

Last edited by a moderator:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
So some supposed discord leaks are getting posted on /pcg/ and I'm not sure if they are old and have been posted in some places or fake or whatever but the person posting it is coming off like a schizo. I do find it interesting some of Lumis old mods and groomers whatever else seem to dislike Lumi and Phase to an extreme degree. View attachment 23115
Here is a link to the /vt/ archive, comes off as a bigger schizo than Henri.
Idk if any of the schizo shit about xalamon is true aside from that thing about using an IP grabber but at this point i do think its not woeth keeping around such a contentious figure as a mod imo it causes more problems then its worth

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Tbh ck3 is a fucking shit game thoe not worth your money
I disagree, but then again, I would watch any of the map games that Clio plays because it's Clio playing it

If you're into history even remotely, I think you'll enjoy her content to an extent

Vih

Doog
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom