"You give sex to me, and then I gift sex to you, like actual sex NO NO not actual sex! Nonono NO! Sex money! Sex money! Not sex, n... no NO NO!"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I thought she said her plan was half year in US half year in JP alternating did that change?

Neat we hit 350 I'll post my 1st thread Recap post either at lunch or after work til then tho I leave you With My partner in Crime's 1st part of his retroactive recap of the whole thread from page 1 thanks @Empty_Inbox

Reticule thinks he can fix Pippa, but who can fix Scoots?

Arkadeone

Lurker here
GGN girls roommate stolen from 4chan

edit: is rm posting allowed here?
edit2: clip for ref

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
tard needs a community manager. needs to log off when menhera moment happens. give the keys to a dude that actually knows how to wrangle retards.

ofc that cuck wont do it cos it costs money

Once again a standing reminder to the various managements that I know lurk and monitor us: I can run your community management shit easily and keep your talents or your management from being brain dead fucks in public and quash rrats you might be breeding. Don't worry about having to reach out to me, just say out loud "I accept the terms of this proposal". I'll hear it, I'm already in your walls.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Lurker here

Yeah you can post roommate info.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Very normal 3D soccer tax.

Lurker here

Should be fine, if I'm understanding Bossman 2's rule thread rants right

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Nijisanji confirmed, doesn't have a base salary:

Hololive confirmed, gives base salary:

Coco saying 50% goes to Hololive:

Moona softly confirms 50% goes to Hololive:

Ichikara takes 50% from voicepacks (note: the official statement is gone from their website but someone in the comment is providing a rough TLDR) :

Edit: Holy fuck what is this formatting and how do I fix it
edit: Fixed. Thanks

I made a quick and dirty calculator with a spreadsheet, but I can't seem to get it to allow you to mod the data without downloading it. I also didn't want to use a service that auto logs you in like Google Sheets.

Screenshot 2022-10-13 134336.gif

At least it can be downloaded in a few ways (excel, open office)

https://sheet.zohopublic.com/sheet/open/l0ai9e376a93b33fc4b8a932dbd830aed3d51?sheet=Sheet1&range=D2

It's very simple and you can see the super simple formula used if you click in the columns.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Once again a standing reminder to the various managements that I know lurk and monitor us: I can run your community management shit easily and keep your talents or your management from being brain dead fucks in public and quash rrats you might be breeding. Don't worry about having to reach out to me, just say out loud "I accept the terms of this proposal". I'll hear it, I'm already in your walls.
Does that include the service where you squirt them with a spray bottle and hit them with a rolled up newspaper when they're fucking up at a videogame exceptionally hard?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Does that include the service where you squirt them with a spray bottle and hit them with a rolled up newspaper when they're fucking up at a videogame exceptionally hard?

I offer this service as a complimentary feature.

VTUBER WHY ARE YOU SO BAD AT CHILDRENS ENTERTAINMENT. PRESS BUTTONS BETTER VTUBER YOU HAVE TO IMPRESS ME VTUBER IF YOU WANT TO GET PAID.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Lurker here

Thanks a lot! I'm honestly a bit surprised that they're actual twins, I just thought they had really good chemistry. That definitely changed my copium into hopeium.

Their other socials:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooky spooder games

Spirelord

Hello.
I offer this service as a complimentary feature.

VTUBER WHY ARE YOU SO BAD AT CHILDRENS ENTERTAINMENT. PRESS BUTTONS BETTER VTUBER YOU HAVE TO IMPRESS ME VTUBER IF YOU WANT TO GET PAID.
I feel like it'd be $10 or something so you can virtually command a machine to pelt a Vtuber with a few real peanuts like they're a circus monkey if that were to become a thing. Why do the work when others will pay you for it?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Thanks a lot! I'm honestly a bit surprised that they're actual twins, I just thought they had really good chemistry. That definitely changed my copium into hopeium.

Their other socials:
Wow, yeah, I did not expect them to actually be twins, that is awesome. Hope they pop up again after their GGN streams end. I am sure their fains would love that.

But check the replies to Kiara and you will see that this isn't a kinky flirt
Because Kiara wants to shock the girls herself.
:unsure:

Vesper, Calli, Kronni, and Magni are playing Mario Party tomorrow.

This is gonna be a loud one, I bet.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Circling back to this, and take this with a grain of salt:

What I did was to start with a Watson base image like below to get the AI started and just kept playing with the image strength and filters until I found a result I liked and then used that new AI generated image as the new base image. This was my initial prompt:

"Amelia Watson has short blonde hair and wears a beige trench coat, rainy city background, anime art style"

View attachment 1776-> View attachment 1777

After several tries and when I got the second image above, I used it as the new base image and added a new description to the prompt:

"Amelia Watson has short blonde hair and wears a beige trench coat and a detective hat, rainy city background, anime art style"

-> View attachment 1778 -> View attachment 1781

When the AI finally generated the city background, I used that as the new base image and kept playing with the image strength until I got some better-looking results:

View attachment 1782 View attachment 1783
I picked the first one as the new base image and then updated my prompt again:

"Amelia Watson has short blonde hair and wears a beige trench coat and a detective hat, rainy city background, many neon lights, anime art style"

View attachment 1784View attachment 1785View attachment 1786
I used the 3rd image above as the new base image and then adjusted my prompt again:

"Amelia Watson has short blonde hair and wears a beige trench coat and a detective hat with dark sunglasses, rainy city background, many neon lights, anime art style"

View attachment 1787

I feel like the process is far more fun if you're not too set on a particular outcome and just have fun iterating/improving on the better results the AI gave you. If you have a very specific image in your head then it may be better for now to just draw/create it yourself the traditional way or commission an artist to do it.

Just wanted to share what I've been able to create thanks to your tutelage. It's Uncle Sam.
Uncle Sam 2.png
I also was able to tease this character out of the algorithms, and then get her to smile after many hours of experimentation. At first i was trying to get rid of the swirly hair on her cheek at the same time as making her smile, using a very slow and tedious process of generating lots of minutely different variants, then layering them with transparency to get an average of the changes, then feeding that back in to the AI for more variant generation, etc. This produced a face that is perhaps more beautiful than the original, but also removed all the variation from the paint-on-canvas aesthetic, giving her a kind of clay-like appearance almost.
I went back to the original and tried a different method i discovered to make her smile without doing any of the averaging via semi-transparent layers in Krita, just instead setting the "prompt guidance" slider all the way to max, and mainly just adjusting the "image strength" slider to mostly max, using the keyword changes I wanted to produce. This RAPIDLY made variants closer to what I was wanting, while still retaining some of the aesthetic of the original. Unfortunately her cheek still has that swirl, which tends to like to turn into weird objects, but i can probably get rid of it with more work later.
Her name is Lucia.
a-beautiful-demure-composed-roman-maiden-closeup-filled-background-around-face-fantasy-magic-d...pnga-beautiful-joyful-grinning-smiling-happy-roman-maiden-closeup-filled-background-around-face-t...pnga-beautiful-joyful-grinning-smiling-happy-roman-maiden-closeup-filled-background-around-face-t...png

Also not exactly related, but i learned how to make pixel art from existing images in Krita, and i made a semi-anime variant of her into a Sierra-style character:
a-beautiful-demure-composed-roman-maiden-with-flowers-in-her-hair-closeup-filled-background-ar...pnga-beautiful-demure-composed-roman-maiden-with-flowers-in-her-hair-closeup-filled-background-ar...png

I'm having a lot of fun being able to create and tease out images from my imagination into something I can share with others. So thank you, Sensei.

Off topic, but could we have an in-thread summary of what's been missed categorized by company every 50 or 100 pages? just a qrd for whats been going on the last 50-100 pages or so. Im sure there's one person who's active enough to keep it up
I've skipped over about 40 pages or so in catching up, so maybe its been mentioned already, but I think it would be interesting to keep some kind of live document regulars can all edit and add to, like a google docs spreadsheet or whatever is a non-google equivalent, or if something on the forums software allows for that then maybe that'd be preferable. That way it is concise, always at the same url, and could be separated into different sheets for each month or 100 pages or something. If lots of people are able to add to it, that seems like it would make it more likely to be maintained than if it's a single autist reading and comprehending every single thing - possibly would also ensure better accuracy.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I've skipped over about 40 pages or so in catching up, so maybe its been mentioned already, but I think it would be interesting to keep some kind of live document regulars can all edit and add to, like a google docs spreadsheet or whatever is a non-google equivalent, or if something on the forums software allows for that then maybe that'd be preferable. That way it is concise, always at the same url, and could be separated into different sheets for each month or 100 pages or something. If lots of people are able to add to it, that seems like it would make it more likely to be maintained than if it's a single autist reading and comprehending every single thing - possibly would also ensure better accuracy.

Already on it! I'm doing around 1-313, Scoots is doing them moving forward - next one is from 313-350 I believe.
My first recap post is up [link], I welcome feedback - in DMs, not the thread itself.

EDIT: also, as you can see, Scoots is doing a better job at being accurate, so let's hope we can endure my earlier shit and make it to a brighter and more fair and unbiased future!

I thought she said her plan was half year in US half year in JP alternating did that change?

Neat we hit 350 I'll post my 1st thread Recap post either at lunch or after work til then tho I leave you With My partner in Crime's 1st part of his retroactive recap of the whole thread from page 1 thanks @Empty_Inbox

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Past Recaps
Pages 1-52 Pages 52-101 Pages 101-159
In a hurry to get back to work so I'll clean this up a bit after but here you go the 1st thread recap of the last 40 or so pages since i started at 313

The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 313-350
Edit: Already ran into an issue with too much media so just so i can get this done quick i am sloppily removing the media just so i can post it without losing all the quotes sorry for the scuff nature of this first attempt

Edit 2:O
k cleaning up the post so only the news in each quote remains check the original post for any media that I removed
in future recaps I will do it at home while I have unlimited time and replace all media with a short description of said media

Essentially Nijisanji ID's 1 year-long project involving several of Niji-ID vtubers (ZEA Cornelia, Taka Radjiman, Amicia Michella, Nara Haramaung, Riksa Dhihendra and Miyu Octavia) doing a full cover of Alice of the Music land by OSTER Project. Made pretty much by the ID vtubers themselves (some of the arrangements, english translations and even the background art assets). Give it a try, at least, if you are into Vocaloid-style music covers.

It's doable, but generally need a dedicated follower of each company (Holofag, Nijifag, PhaseConnectfag, etc) that are able to keep up with the news themselves. Need someone that are committed or autistic enough to follow it and type it to share it.
Monarch and Cy Yu decided to make us all feel old and do a charlie and the unicorn bit with an unwilling Charlie (PorcelainMaid) and someone animated it
[]
Here's slice of their dynamic with one extra Vtuber I don't know added in
A gender confused cursed Doll dad wrangles his 3 kids
a multiveral God child,
a time traveling idiot MegaMan knock off,
and a redhead ASMRtist
[]
Edit:Found a Connection between PorcelainMaid, Pippa and Mumei of all people
So I got curious and researched Joel (the doll vtuber in the vid) and found out a couple of interesting connections to thread regular topics Mumei and Pippa
From his Wiki

That Twitch team pictured here note one of the members is Yuni Luna

searched for Shachimu, Yuni Luna, and Joel interactions

For Shachimu
I found this vid of them with Bao and shoto

[]

I also found that both Shachi and Joel worked together on a PC game called Gacha Life

I couldn't find much of anything for Joel and Yuni
Found this padoru remix featuring Joel and Yuni Luna models but no voices as far as I know
[]

I did find that Joel is the tied for 2nd twitch waifu on Yunis channel

That's all I could find tho I admit I'm pretty shit at in depth roommate research and I just was able to get what Google was willing to give
Also VT got a new candidate for Niji Gamers found courtesy of Anchors Away over on the homeland

Here's his current channel
iirc his vtuber mama is Froot
[]
Oh, what is that on Magni's schedule, a couple of collabs?

Interesting how this will turn out, lol

EDIT: Also Ironmouse collab!

[]

Rita from Prism just announced a project involving multiple small-corpo and indie VTubers.

It's 15 duet cover songs, all from Bleach (she fucking loves it for some reason), each with Rita and one other person.
Some of your favorite people might be in there!

Here's the preview:
[]

And she's doing a little talk stream about the project reveal here:
[]

Edit:
Rita Kamishiro (Prism)
Sara Nagare (Prism)
Pina Pengin (Prism)
Zephyrianna (Indie)
Lua Asuka (Kawaii)
Nia Suzune (Prism)
Tomoya Uzuki (Tsunderia)
Purin Inukai (Tsunderia)
Nen Tsurugi (Tsunderia)
Nana Nanahoshi (??)
Shiki Miyoshino (Prism)
RoaFen (AkioAir)
Lisa Chikafuji (Tsunderia)
Airi Chisaka (Phase)
Virion Kisei (MyHolo)
Remilia Nephys (Phase)
Ina is talking about AI art. She doesn't want it to get posted using her fanart tag. She doesn't have a well-defined opinion of AI art yet, but if she had to pick one or the other, she currently leans toward disliking it because of people training AIs off of datasets that include art reposted without the artist's permission.

(Leave it to the asian hikki to word her dislike of AI art in the most noncommittal way possible.)
Separate post because I'm gonna book mark this for future reference should we get the 2view shill archive

The 2view (now 1 view) I shilled back in the homeland has rebooted his channel due to getting fucked by the algorithm by pivoting from his prior content to Vtubing he decided he's going to unlist his streams from now on and put them in a playlist and then edit the streams into more digestible videos here's the content he has uploaded so far he's got a dry sarcastic wit that I love with some self deprecating humor to boot
[]
[
And should you like what you see here here's the VOD playlist
[]
[Altare Alban Collab]

Chink fujos on suicide watch
Been an age since since done this, bare with if I'm rusty....
HOLOTALK EP 23: NAKIRI AYAME

Summary of interesting bits
- New intro video which isn't massively different. Biggest bits would be new stock footage and 3D Kiara, which nice to say the least.
- Kiara = "What have you been up to recently?". Absolutely fucking nothing that's what, what pure lies. Don't believe the cute oni giggle lies
- Fun fact, Kiara is the first EN member she has collabed with. They been around over 2 years, get your shit together, I think most of JP and done something with the EN girls in some regard by now.
- How she got the name "Ojou" is a bit weird. It translates to "Young Lady" or "Miss" and she calls her fans "Nakiri-gumi" which is like a sort of like a Yakuza style thingy, and in them the top woman is called "Ojou". Now you know, even I didn't know.
- Kiara = "How do you think your steams/personality has changed since debut?" Well she used the stream which would be the biggest thing (I'll stop taking the piss soon I promise).
- She tried one of them grip strength devices, just to see and with her noodle arms she managed a lowly 25kgs. For reference I think Kanata record is about 56kg top of my head.
- She actually has this hobby of collecting stamps/seals from shrines and filling up this book. Pretty much a stamp rally but a bit more traditional. Of course Kiara had to share the story of her working at a shrine once back in the day which blew the oni's brain.
- One of the hardest things she had to overcome was learning all the dancing and being "idol" like. As back in the day (keep in mind she is a 2nd gen) she didn't know what sort of route Hololive was taking before it got really big to what it is today.
- Kiara has actually changed the last like 2 questions she always ask and has slightly re-worded them. The answer not worth writing down as it basically the same they all say as I've said on many of the past write ups.

Pictures of stuff
This is a new vs old comparison of the studio. I dig it, the new layout is much more cleaner and everything looks like it "fits". For example in the old one, the table is a photo by the looks of it but in the new, it looks all either 3D models or drawn very well.

Also the new rooms are very nice. FINALLY we don't just cut to a big screen of a clip with cut out boxes in the corner like some Japan game show. Also she had to prove that in all in the "same room" and fair enough, she went the extra mile for the immersion sake.

She actually threw in a brand new question, which if you think about it could be a little bit personal, I know Japanese are all over their blood types and all that, but this would add another puzzle piece if people wanted to look into you potentially, but as you might have expected she said her blood type was a secret, which is a bummer. Also as always the answer is BLACK.

Other Shit

This was one of the clips in the clip segments. I completely forgot about this alpha chad that sent her all this plastic wrap, fucking hilarious. There really is some golden moments from a while back as you can no longer send gifts to them, only letters. Out of all the wrap she got sent, she has used about 65% of it so far.

Final Words
All in all, not to bad. Can't say I've learned anything game breaking new, but the clip bits were actually great whatever staff-san picked them out, props to them. The new layout was really nice to see, made watching through not as much as a drag as I'm pretty good at skipping at the jap talking parts at this point.

I will admit, I had to fucking will myself to do this and made time to do so as well. In the last good few months I've barely had the time to keep up the loop with Vtuber stuff, being an adult sucks and the magical spark of watching it all has fizzled out a bit, so I just sort of resorting to the odd clip here and there, and BARELY keep up with either of the threads. But I felt this retarded sense of duty to see this through, it a little bit like our main man Godzilla dose all the Pippa archive stuff.

Will I do future ones? Not sure. If shit carries on the way it is, or I get more work, then I might just resort to being a hardcore lurker again. Only time will tell. I enjoy doing them but yeah, will just have to be realistic.

Thank you guys for reading, you will always be the best of lads.

From your local mint dealer

Kiara mentioned in her stream today that next week will be very special.
Speaking of off collabs Kronmei
[]
[]
wonder what she's announcing

edit: MAJOR DEBUT ALBUM, Sinderella. About the 10 deadly sins, yes 10 Calli made 3 up
Calli is releasing a new album, Sinderella. The theme will be about the 7 deadly sins. She will also include 3 bonus songs.
Calli universal debut album Sinderella *insert pic of album art in original post*
[]
Mumei and Kronii having an off-collab apparently.

Already off to a great start, considering mumei needed kronii to take some case off one of her switch devices. The fix seemed simple and Mumei was considering to throw it away.

Edit: Mumei mentioned trying to get the dog to lick the mic, kronii suggested to use peanut butter. Mumei scared that youtube will interpret it differently and demonetize her.

2nd: Looks like they mentioned that Kronii needs to go soon, mentioned a flight. Looks like the stream will be short.

3rd: Maintenance guy Kronii travels cross country solely to fix a switch. What an upstanding citizen.

4th: Is there a reason she was in the area for such a short time? Considering she needed to catch a flight I imagine it was for some bigger reason. Is it still related to her outing with Cali?
[Calli new album Sinderella already topping preorder charts]
Just tunes into Magni's stream.. they're going to start streaming on Twitch this week with some sort of relay marathon and collabs..

Just heard a collab with Scarra, Lilypichu and girl_dm. Grandpire playing 24 hours of xcom 1.
Taken from Magni's stream earlier:

 Schedule for the Tempus Twitch Takeover

10/14

1. Vesper (10AM PDT) - XCOM1 (24 hours)
  2. Altare and Magni (12PM PDT) - Overwatch 2
  3. Axel and rpr (6PM PDT) - Apex

10/15
  1. Altar (2PM PDT) - Minecraft hardcore mode
  2. Magni, Altare, scarra, lilypichu, and girldm (12PM PDT) - League of Legends
  3. Magni, ikeepittaco, and others (5PM PDT) - League of Legends
  4. Axel: (Midnight PDT) - Still unsure what game
10/16

1. Magni (10AM PDT) - Smash Ultimate CPU tourney
  2. Tempus (12PM PDT) - Endurance
  3. Magni, Altare, and lilypichu (6PM PDT)- Omega Striker
Moona making good decisions in life:
[]

BTW, has anyone done this before - Pomu set up 24/7 VOD relay
Alright, so what are the possibilities that they're going to Nijien gamers? I'm only familiar with these VTubers' names, but I don't tune into their streams. Are they good gamers? *Insert graduation announcement pics in original post*
Double posting because there's another thing I wanted to share about a drama in the Chinese side that I've been following a couple days ago. Though, the wiki pretty much summarizes it well.

At about 19:00 on October 7, 2022, a Bilibili Vup 冰糖IO (The following will be marked with pinyin: Bingtang) used a alt account named "Churchkkj" (now renamed: 一个放烟花的人) with another name called "红心咖啡", to submit an hour long video "我与人渣的三年。" ("私とクズの3年間" / "Three Years of Me and Scum."), In the video, she disclosed that she had ever been in love with Kyouka, and accused Kyouka of a series of bad behaviors during his three years of love, including stealing personal creative achievements, sexual harassment, PUA, privately abusing fans and other VTubers, psychological abuse, etc., which had a really bad psychological impact on her, and disclosed that Kyouka's private life was chaotic, such as having relationships with a number of well-known VTubers, publicly soliciting prostitutes, going to Brothel (aka. ふうぞくてん / 風俗店), etc. After the video was released, it attracted a lot of attention, and aroused public anger within the fan group and even the whole network. This video was deleted quickly by Bilibili, but it has spread rapidly, and some people have also disclosed more chat screenshots and evidence of Kyouka's visit to prostitutes.

Under the pressure of public opinion, Kyouka started a live broadcast named "澄清" ("clarify") that night to clarify the incident, but when the live broadcast was emotional, he made a series of controversial remarks, which was thought by the audience that he was putting the blame on Bingtang and her fans, which made the audience very angry and soon Kyouka was reviled by the audience. After the live broadcast of Kyouka, Bingtang responded to Kyouka's clarification, released her comments on Kyouka, and disclosed more details of the incident.

In the early morning of October 9, Bingtang started broadcasting again to talk about issues related to the incident, and expressed dissatisfaction with the fact that Bilibili had marked her account as controversial, saying that she did not have any dispute now, and asked Bilibili to remove relevant videos. Bingtang said that she had more evidence related to Kyouka's prostitution, and asked Kyouka and Overridea to stop collecting skeletons in the closet (aka. 黑料 in Chinese) from her for "strike back" within the time limit.

Affected by this incident, the number of fans and Fan-Groups (aka. fan group members) of the account Overidea_China has decreased sharply.

At present, the account Overidea_China and 冰糖IO have been marked by Bilibili as: the account is controversial,
The HoloJP girls have started to catch on to AI-made artwork.
All the tweets boil down to asking fans not to post AI-made art to the tags, or to at least tag it as such, since they can't use them for thumbnails and the like.
Cover has probably banned it outright to avoid any copyright shenanigans, and I expect the rest of the members to put out a tweet saying something along the same lines.
[]
[]
[]
[]

Timestamped, looks like Ollie already hinted at a possible collab with Selen earlier this month. (10 months ago would be right around the time that their first collab plan was cancelled).

Rrat edit: Selen is only doing guerrilla streams this week (IIRC she said she had a lot of unconfirmed collabs) and Ollie's schedule is still TBA for Friday and Saturday.
That's pretty cute from the saplings, you can hear how happy Fauna was
[Naughty sapling song (drunken sailor parody) here in op]
*tour guide graduation announcement*
What does a man do now with no oshi to roam the earth?
I don't think anyone posted this yet Pomu and Elira both crossed 500k recently

Rita bleach Collab part 1 with subs (thank you cyber tenshi)
*Video in op*
*Kson Anniversary*
[]
KSon Idol costume like Vei/Nyan/Mouse?
Froot's new model (2.0) is almost done.

[Preview in OP]

*kobo got covid*
#just3rdworldproblems
*tour guide graduation stream*

I watched them from time to time, but hearing them almost crying right from the get go kind of hits in the feels.
[]
FalseEyeD made a video on the subject. This is the first huge VTuber I've heard about being involved in an abuse scandal. Can't think of any before this.

He apparently also lost 220K on Billibilli.
Also someone on the homeland decided to do a more thorough summary of the situation.
Well the stream got serious quick, and it sounds like the Phase situation is a bit more complex than people thought.

She feels like she's an outsider in Phase because the culture is shifting away from her style, and she thinks it might alienate others in the company. I remember she broke down on Yuni a while ago that she finally felt accepted and now it seems like that's not quite there anymore.
Are we seriously arguing whether or not she knows about our thread refuge site? Really? I'd be surprised if she didn't.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-11534293

No, I'm pretty sure the "spreadsheet" is a running joke, not a thing she actually unironically has. Sorry for breaking your heart.
Ok, I got it all. Remember lads, keep in mind that this is in the #capippalists channel in the Official Phase-Connect Server: *pics of Sakana sperging in discord in OP*
Note to self never do this during work lunch again

Last edited:

Praid

Just another idiot
Lurker here

We can always hope they resume their streaming activities. From their reaction to graduating, I'm guessing the chances are pretty good.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
I feel like it'd be $10 or something so you can virtually command a machine to pelt a Vtuber with a few real peanuts like they're a circus monkey if that were to become a thing. Why do the work when others will pay you for it?

IRL Twitch TITS but it's a baseball pitching machine.

"Hello VTUBER, would you like to play two games?"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
IRL Twitch TITS but it's a baseball pitching machine.

"Hello VTUBER, would you like to play two games?"
Yes, the Jerma frog throwing machine, but with more violence.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I made a quick and dirty calculator with a spreadsheet, but I can't seem to get it to allow you to mod the data without downloading it. I also didn't want to use a service that auto logs you in like Google Sheets.

View attachment 2606

At least it can be downloaded in a few ways (excel, open office)

https://sheet.zohopublic.com/sheet/open/l0ai9e376a93b33fc4b8a932dbd830aed3d51?sheet=Sheet1&range=D2

It's very simple and you can see the super simple formula used if you click in the columns.
By most accounts the example you have by default here would be a 71% company cut (50/70). For anyone using this not familiar with how a monetized channel works, YT doesn't even show you your income before the YT cut. Ad rev, supers, members are all lumped together and paid out together. And ads have a different YT cut altogether. Just from a tracking point of view, it would be easier for a vtuber company to quote a cut based on the total YouTube payout than on trying to guess YT's non-specific ad rate and then recalculating to part it out. Hence, 50% after YT has already taken their $.

Just for anyone playing with the calculator, be aware you have to stack percentages on top of YT's, rather than add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom