"All of my friends say I wear like Grandmacore clothing"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Yeah, I just recently watched her Choo Choo Charles stream and she framed the people who messaged her saying that they didn't like Merry as unicorns. I'm curious why she's so adamant on defending him.
:smugmoona:

JMForte

...I just realized we're still in fucking April. We now have the Merry shit today, what the fuck will happen tomorrow on the final day of the month? Place bets now!
There really is something about this time of year. I know last year this was around the time Pippa said she was preparing to graduate. April is just a cursed month and I will add May is also a cursed month as well so it will probably get worse.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Wasn't going to post this but I decided I wanted to. Scarle's voice was shot after last night's stream and now she's whisper talking. The result is comfy and blessed

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
CONTAINMENT BREACH
It looks like vt is narcing as well, which for one, I don't imagine they will listen to some random skitzo so good luck. Secondly, this is incredibly gay/ratish, and the person who both made and endorsed this should be ashamed of themselves.
vt narc.jpg
1682756320671.png

JMForte

It looks like vt is narcing as well, which for one, I don't imagine they will listen to some random skitzo so good luck . Secondly, this is incredibly gay/ratish, and the person who both made and endorsed this show be ashamed of themselves.
View attachment 22552View attachment 22553
It was a new IP as well so my guess is them being a drama tourist who hates Niji.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Is that your decision making process? Very Nolan indeed.
nah the Nolan thing is that I decided I wanted to post it because she read a couple of my comments

God's Strongest Dragoon

aren't we all the same thing anyways?
I mean I could just default to general spic insults but it's not as loving or personal as something like calling a Brazilian a favela monkey. The greatest sign of affection for another's cultures is to learn it so you can be more effective with your racism towards them. Like using the word keling to describe an indog. Or mention that they learned reog from the Malaysians. Or mention that Thai food is better than Indonesian food. Or basically mention any other SEA country above Indonesia.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
two days left in the month of the rake, in which it then becomes "the year of the rake", at the rate things are escalating in the vtubing sphere

please look forward to the results, I know I'm not

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
It looks like vt is narcing as well, which for one, I don't imagine they will listen to some random skitzo so good luck. Secondly, this is incredibly gay/ratish, and the person who both made and endorsed this should be ashamed of themselves.
View attachment 22552View attachment 22553
Idk why this faggott thinks anything will happen as a result of this

also Scarle was talking about Mr Beast Burger and guess who showed up
Screenshot - 2023-04-29T043221.907.png

The Scream Guy

two days left in the month of the rake, in which it then becomes "the year of the rake", at the rate things are escalating in the vtubing sphere

please look forward to the results, I know I'm not
If any of my Oshis graduate this year I will unironically dress up as marine and go full schizo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230429_163331.jpg
    Screenshot_20230429_163331.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 64

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
10 outta 10 timing.
View attachment 22538

LOCAL ARCHIVE:
View attachment 22537
As if Merry couldn't find any other way to be awful and insufferable he decides to speak with the voice of a rich cartoon socialite. Man sounds like he has a wife named muffy and is about to get robbed by giggling goons spinning chains around before the protagonist swoops in.

I genuinely cannot think of a redeeming value he has beyond "he hasn't hurt anyone" which, if the bar for not being completely awful is that low, congrats asshole.

Now stop trying to be a streamer when you have no charisma and go back to paying artists with your parents' money to draw your no-punchline comic strips people only like because the girls your hired hands draw make their downstairs tingle.

Simp

You Pippa fags are some thinn skinned bitches. Pippa made that Kiara wrestling joke and i am not out her ranting and moaning about her. You make fun of people and insult them all the time but oh no a little gay dude no one cares about said something not so good about Pippa and her so important and loyal fans so now we feel offended and even (jokingly?) call for Nolan to touch the shit. All this could have staye in the Pippa thread too.

fortnitesmasherX

There really is something about this time of year. I know last year this was around the time Pippa said she was preparing to graduate.
What? Why was pippa planning to graduate? What happened? In any case, glad her situation improved.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
My first exposure to Merry was actually in a collab stream with MariMari. It was a fun time, but I found his solo content a bit off putting. I don't mind a bit of soy in my streams but seeing him rp as a femboy doggy was uncomfortable. Didn't have anything against the guy though, just figured the content isn't for me.

I didn't hate his collab with Pippa but it did seem... odd. I don't exactly know why he even brought up half the things he brought up, but I thought it was just a lack of self awareness. He stays in his bubble so much that he didn't realise that it was odd things to bring up.

But that clip really puts things in a different light. It makes the past collab feel... even more strange. The complaining about people thinking he has an ulterior motive and then seeming legitimately baffled at everyone else being incredibly uncomfortable just makes me feel like he does have an ulterior motive.

And way to go Merry, you threw Nyanners under the bus too for no reason at all. I didn't really think the "pickme pippa" stuff was anything to be concerned about, and I still don't, but now people will be bringing that up again too.

Her and Marimari. I've seen him poke around Maris chat but wtf?
The funny thing is that Mari would probably be even harder to groom then Pippa. She's less whatever-pilled, but seems much more willing to call shit out.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
You Pippa fags are some thinn skinned bitches. Pippa made that Kiara wrestling joke and i am not out her ranting and moaning about her. You make fun of people and insult them all the time but oh no a little gay dude no one cares about said something not so good about Pippa and her so important and loyal fans so now we feel offended and even (jokingly?) call for Nolan to touch the shit. All this could have staye in the Pippa thread too.
I know you're baiting, but it goes beyond Pippa. It has to do with his undeserved smug little condescending attitude toward Pippa, Mari, and Pippa's fans. You can even hear how everyone else in the stream feels awkward and wants to change the conversation.

Merry is like a political cartoon caricature of the person you disagree with come to life.

The Scream Guy

Sir, my balls itch, thank you

USS IOWA

I just got here, What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom