Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I'm not watching the Pippa collab stream but I'm gonna assume is going great:
1682742931781.png

I'm guessing that was around the time she asked Lia if she drank her period blood. (This was a sponsored stream and they were supposed to be a bit more seiso than normal.)

The only thing I could find was this tweet talking about how Twitch is managing what music is and is not played while streaming.

Nice find. That's probably it since Zhuni is a musician. Thank you.

Hmm. The guy's clearly an autist who's failing his "read the room" checks repeatedly, so maybe that's why Pippa is willing to forgive, but still, I'd expect better of the guy given his experience in this field at this point.

Tangentially related question, how long have you guys disliked Kyo? Have you guys hated him since debut, or only after what happened with Enna?

I don't dislike him. In fact, I think he's the only Niji I'm currently subscribed to, though I don't check out his content that often. His streams with Enna, like the cooking one, have actually been quite fun and they have good chemistry together. And as someone who doesn't have a lot of confidence in my voice, it's nice to see someone with a non-traditional voice "make it" to some degree.

JMForte

What? Why was pippa planning to graduate? What happened? In any case, glad her situation improved.
Pippa didn't like being in Phase and very much disliked the fishman. Then the fish hired Muumi and everything pretty much got better. At least in the most simplest of answers.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
So Milf Manager fixed everything. Thank you sexo Muumi

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm guessing that was around the time she asked Lia if she drank her period blood. (This was a sponsored stream and they were supposed to be a bit more seiso than normal.)
I think it was right when Pippa was the first person in the collab to curse. The period blood came way after.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pippa didn't like being in Phase and very much disliked the fishman. Then the fish hired Muumi and everything pretty much got better. At least in the most simplest of answers.
From what I've understood it as
>fishman tried to keep the rabbit on a short leash in the yard
>The rabbit didn't like that
>milf got hired and gradually let her off on a longer leash
>The rabbit got to run around, shit in people's yards, puke in their drawers, steal their carrots, and bite their children
>The rabbit liked that

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Tangentially related question, how long have you guys disliked Kyo? Have you guys hated him since debut, or only after what happened with Enna?
Never care about him (or Aster) but for the most part, I just ignored him. The Enna thing made things worse and then the Zaion bullshit basically killed it for me. I dislike the guy with a passion. Seems to be a bit of a snake and will throw people under the bus for his benefit. Don't think there is much he could do for my opinion of him to change. His flaws are directly tied to his personality and that shit is almost impossible to change. Going to try to ignore him and his content as much as possible.

It looks like vt is narcing as well, which for one, I don't imagine they will listen to some random skitzo so good luck. Secondly, this is incredibly gay/ratish, and the person who both made and endorsed this should be ashamed of themselves.
View attachment 22552View attachment 22553
I can't stand Kyo but this is a bitch move.

You Pippa fags are some thinn skinned bitches. Pippa made that Kiara wrestling joke and i am not out her ranting and moaning about her. You make fun of people and insult them all the time but oh no a little gay dude no one cares about said something not so good about Pippa and her so important and loyal fans so now we feel offended and even (jokingly?) call for Nolan to touch the shit. All this could have staye in the Pippa thread too.
Horseshoe theory. Some of the biggest fans and biggest haters are equally as gay.

And way to go Merry, you threw Nyanners under the bus too for no reason at all. I didn't really think the "pickme pippa" stuff was anything to be concerned about, and I still don't, but now people will be bringing that up again too.
Bunch of people lost their shit over it also to the point where Pippa had to tell people to shut the fuck up.

>The rabbit got to run around, shit in people's yards, puke in their drawers, steal their carrots, and bite their children
>The rabbit liked that
You forgot:
>Rabbit went from being behind almost everyone else in subs (except JP branch) and 250 CCV to blowing up and now getting an average of 2-3k CCV earning anywhere from 900-1600 in superchats every day she streams without taking into account merch sales and members

Eventually Sakana focused on Gen 2 and started letting Gen 1 run free :talentfreedom:

Last edited:

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Bunch of people lost their shit over it also to the point where Pippa had to tell people to shut the fuck up.
Yeah, I know, it was such a stupid situation. I just meant that it draws Nyanners back in, now that people know she actually has mentioned Pippa.

SaejimaHaruka

Idk but between this, the Yuri thing, and possibly many more projects i have no idea about, im betting a good chunk are not as dilligent as they shoud be when they sign their shit
Slight PL. I have witnessed people signing job contracts(two copies) with two HR people present to answer any potential questions. Several days later they all rushed the HR desk complaining about missing bonus pay clause. They had them sign new contracts, but it just goes to show that this is a problem for people in general, not just vtubers. Forget fine print and lawyer jargon, just basic terms of contract are too much for some.

Dem shorts work for singing vtubers, she got me singing Wellerman. Comedy is harder to get people with just a few seconds.

Yeah, I still remember how I found Miori.

Oshi check:

I finally realized who Fauna kept reminding me of.
latest
FjqNOQ5UUAEFFES.jpg:large

Wait she fucking quit because they told her to slow down a little and take a break?
EaGkbzuXsAgbr7d.jpg

Patra's live's live

cucurut

>The rabbit liked that
Pretty sure I heard on some stream Muumi was hired especially for Lia and Pippa because "fishman doesn't understand woman." I think it was more of interpersonal communication issue and would guess releasing leash came as side-effect of both new manager and better results. But I'm relatively new so take it with a pinch of salt.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
WOw Nijisanji has a EN branch? I tought they only had branchs in Japan and China because thats the only ones their fans will shill me maybe i should give a check to the EN one and this Kyo fella maybe you guys are just exaggerating he cant be that bad

God's Strongest Dragoon

WOw Nijisanji has a EN branch? I tought they only had branchs in Japan and China because thats the only ones their fans will shill me maybe i should give a check to the EN one and this Kyo fella maybe you guys are just exaggerating he cant be that bad
NO MY DARK!

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
He is that bad my ESL friend, don't do it! Save yourself the trouble!

UberSoldat

I wish Merry would just shut up and stick to comics. The Vtubing was a mistake, but from a showbiz-perspective it unfortunately makes sense why he delved into it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
How long until we get people calling this blackface? She doesn't seem to use it much I wonder if that's the reason.
I almost hope some people would just to hear her response to it. I think she calls it Gloomi and it seems to serve as some sort of evil and powerful alter ego. I've seen her use it a few times, and she seems to only use it during shorter moments when that sort of character is relevant.

I'm curious what this Phase Weekly is going to be like going off that thumbnail.

This whole Merry shit has been a wild read. I really don't have anything to add that hasn't already been said. Even ignoring what he was saying, it was retarded of him to even start talking about Pippa and her audience like that when no one he was streaming with knew who she was. Doesn't even explain who she is and just goes on some dumb tangent that probably made very little sense to the others.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
On the off chance you are serious I recommend Pomu, Elira, Selen, Petra, Enna, Millie, Nina, Rosemi, Mika(Id but speaks En),Scarle, Kotoka to name a bunch
Thank you @The Scream Guy very cool
Screenshot_20230429-030802-405.png

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Apparently Tenma and possibly Phase are gaining traction in China.

1682764462006.png

fortnitesmasherX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom