"Giving 'likes' to comments falling under defamation of NIJISANJI Livers and Anycolor Inc., using social media accounts that she personally operates."Zaion LanZa's termination notice

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

Apparently Tenma and possibly Phase are gaining traction in China.

i went to check bilibili, there is a dedicated chinese clipper who clip her, or translate NotTheo clip. I think Phase Connect wont expand their market in china, the girls are not family friendly to CCP

Screenshot_20230429-184312_Chrome.jpg

Short

God Damn the Sun
i went to check bilibili, there is a dedicated chinese clipper who clip her, or translate NotTheo clip. I think Phase Connect wont expand their market in china, the girls are not family friendly to CCP

View attachment 22561
Isn't Remi on Bilibili?

EDIT: found it

Last edited:

cucurut

I'm catching up on VOD and suddenly hear from Tenma "Correction is needed"
:fishmandispair:

I really hope Sakana asked Tenma to control swears just for the sake of presenting well for future sponsor and it is not some hard stipulation either from him or sponsor.
On sidenote, it reminds me of Zaion termination...

:smugpipi:

edit:
It's obviously a stipulation of the sponsorship stream, and I haven't seen any evidence that this is going to be ongoing outside of that.
I have never intended to imply it is supposed to be ongoing. Just hope it is Sakana afterthought rather than any hard sponsorship stipulation.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

niggaphil

I'm catching up on VOD and suddenly hear from Tenma "Correction is needed"
:fishmandispair:

I really hope Sakana asked Tenma to control swears just for the sake of presenting well for future sponsor and it is not some hard stipulation either from him or sponsor.
On sidenote, it reminds me of Zaion termination...

:smugpipi:
To be honest, if Tenma is terminated, i think she will perform well as indie, or join other corpo. Her current channel growth and performance should attract other corpo attention,and she did't say yab shit too much except being love to swear

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Someone translated the rules for Iroha's Cops and Robbers event tonight. It's at 20:00 JST, so in about 7 hours. Seems like it'll be pretty fun, you can tell Gozaru put a lot of thought into it. Apparently she even did some of the coding for it herself.

There's more rules and specific stuff in the video but a quick summary:
  • There are 3 HoloX cops: Lui, Chloe and Koyori vs 17 HoloJP robbers (the stronger people of note here are Fubuki, Pekora and Botan). Iroha and Laplus are managing the event.
  • Each round is 20 minutes. 4 rounds total and a different stage for each round.
  • Robbers win if one of them can find and equip a hidden helmet somewhere in the area. Cops win if all robbers are captured or they don't find the helmet in time/don't have it equipped.
  • Cops can capture robbers just by hitting them once. Robbers automatically get teleported to jail after being hit and need to wait for a free robber to touch them in order to escape. Free robbers can break out a prisoner only once every 10 seconds so they can't just free everyone at once.
  • The cops have special abilities they can activate with a cooldown:
  • Lui can let the cops see all robber locations for a minute. (The Hawkeye)
  • Koyori can randomly get either increased jump height, invisibility or faster run speed. (The Mad Scientist)
  • Chloe can turn invisible as long as she's crouching. She's the only one with no cooldown. The usual invisible rules apply so she'll be seen if she's holding something or has armor equipped. (The Cleaner/Assassin)
  • The stage shrinks as time goes on, making it easier for the robbers to get caught. There are bonus missions they can complete to stop the shrinking as well as get buffs of their own. The bonus missions differ by stage.
Here's Iroha's POV, she should have a good view of everything as the event organizer:

There'll probably be more POVs made later so I'll either edit this post or post about them later.

This is starting now for anyone interested. :amepopcorn:

Piarro

Early Adopter
Oh wow, 12 new pages, who graduated this time oh it's just Pippa sperging.
You Pippa fags are some thinn skinned bitches.
office-michael.gif

Merry clip

This was cringe as fuck to watch (not sure why Merry was talking about this at all, it seemed completely out of nowhere) but I don't understand why everyone is so riled up. All he said was Pippa is 4chan tuber (basically true), white trash (true) and that Pippa's fanbase thinks that Merry is trying to indoctrinate her to the left, and many of you do seem to think this. As for the wanting to instigate a fight between Pippa and Mari thing, I feel like maybe he just wasn't expressing himself properly? He clearly had no idea what he was trying to say for most of this clip. He says that he wants to see them "wrestle in the ring" so I think he probably means some kind of showmatch for content, not an actual fight.

inb4 >why are you defending merry??? f4ggot???

I don't give a fuck about Merry, the dude seems very annoying and cringe and he obviously did make a mistake talking about Pippa like that, but I think that this forum in general has become very quick to wildly misinterpret events as soon as they happen, and immediately form our own narratives of what is going on which then become our new reality. All the time I see people post unconfirmed rumors or speculation as fact, others take these posts and run with them and suddenly it seems like much of the forum staunchly believes in a version of events that is either definitely wrong (Pikamee graduated because of troons you guys!!!) or founded on baseless conjecture.

I love rratting. Vtubers (especially corpos) hide a lot of what goes on from the viewers, so it's only natural to try to speculate on what is actually going on. But we need to remember that in most cases we do not know what is going on. Rrats are not reality.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Oh wow, 12 new pages, who graduated this time oh it's just Pippa sperging.
View attachment 22562

This was cringe as fuck to watch (not sure why Merry was talking about this at all, it seemed completely out of nowhere) but I don't understand why everyone is so riled up. All he said was Pippa is 4chan tuber (basically true), white trash (true) and that Pippa's fanbase thinks that Merry is trying to indoctrinate her to the left, and many of you do seem to think this. As for the wanting to instigate a fight between Pippa and Mari thing, I feel like maybe he just wasn't expressing himself properly? He clearly had no idea what he was trying to say for most of this clip. He says that he wants to see them "wrestle in the ring" so I think he probably means some kind of showmatch for content, not an actual fight.

inb4 >why are you defending merry??? f4ggot???

I don't give a fuck about Merry, the dude seems very annoying and cringe and he obviously did make a mistake talking about Pippa like that, but I think that this forum in general has become very quick to wildly misinterpret events as soon as they happen, and immediately form our own narratives of what is going on which then become our new reality. All the time I see people post unconfirmed rumors or speculation as fact, others take these posts and run with them and suddenly it seems like much of the forum staunchly believes in a version of events that is either definitely wrong (Pikamee graduated because of troons you guys!!!) or founded on baseless conjecture.

I love rratting. Vtubers (especially corpos) hide a lot of what goes on from the viewers, so it's only natural to try to speculate on what is actually going on. But we need to remember that in most cases we do not know what is going on. Rrats are not reality.
This isn't the first time he has negatively spoken about Pippa's fans. For someone who says he is friends with her, the least he could do is shut the fuck up and don't attack the people that are providing her with enough money to live.

UberSoldat

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

I will just leave these here, saw them, nothing wrong with these videos but they dont bring anything new to the table for anyone that hangs out on this forum. Show these videos your normie friends who dont understand Vtubers or Hololive.

The Smashcon PR guy got Reines fanbase name wrong lol

Bild_2023-04-29_132655016.png

I love this video, it has aged so incredibly poorly and is just a big Vshojo dickriding fest, unironically fascinating to see, such mental gymnastics are impressive
At the same time, I fear that the sentiments stated in that video are what the majority of Vtuber fans on twitch believe

Clip Tax:

Unrelated, but I was wondering if anyone else has that issue that the watch on Youtube button seemingly randomly disappears from embeds
I use it to open up clips in a new tab to watch later without having to press play on the clip itself, without the button I first have to play the video, click the button then and then stop the embed from playing again, which is kinda a hassle
Bild_2023-04-29_132620420.pngBild_2023-04-29_132559137.png

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Yuki singing

Evil Mumei

and new DIY video from Hatsuri Shinonome

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Everyone in that clip sounds like 98 IQ at best. Why do people watch the equivalent of a random frathouse Xbox gaming night after about five beers. Who the literal fuck cares about the opinions of these brainlets.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

This looks like a good stream in the making.

She does challenges once a month, and really big ones at least 3 times a year.

Also not sure why you are surprised at merryweather and the literal faggöt acting like faggots

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
You Pippa fags are some thinn skinned bitches. Pippa made that Kiara wrestling joke and i am not out her ranting and moaning about her. You make fun of people and insult them all the time but oh no a little gay dude no one cares about said something not so good about Pippa and her so important and loyal fans so now we feel offended and even (jokingly?) call for Nolan to touch the shit. All this could have staye in the Pippa thread too.
1633019762091.jpg

Not-Username

This isn't the first time he has negatively spoken about Pippa's fans. For someone who says he is friends with her, the least he could do is shut the fuck up and don't attack the people that are providing her with enough money to live.
Regardless if merrys take is stupid or correct, providing money doesn't entitle you to immunity to comments or criticism.
This forum attacks fanbases constantly.
Some people here should come off of their high horse and hypocrisy.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Regardless if merrys take is stupid or correct, providing money doesn't entitle you to immunity to comments or criticism.
That fact that you even suggest merry take isn't fucking stupid when the dumbass immediately nuked as much as they could (because everyone knows it) makes me severely question your actual motive here.

Also your part of this site too by merrys reasoning your as much to blame for the shit the worst of us do as they are. might wanna get off your own hypocrisy there bud.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

True.

But at the same time, critique should come from a place of superiority, or at least objectivism.

What I see here isn't critique or commentary. It's an emotional diatribe being poured out by people who are outraged that a random semi-drunk person said something weird and incoherent about the object of their parasocial fascinations, which they won't even drop or let go of after said oshi said it was fine, because 'SHE DOESN'T KNOW THE DEPTHS OF THIS BETRAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL'.

For every one person content to just go 'this was dumb and I think this guy was dumb' and leave it at that, I see two or three with the above reaction. If this had resulted in something like a spontaneous graduation, I'd understand. But this is so unbelievably overblown it makes everyone involved come across as unhinged and obsessive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom