"Don't do this to me. I know you guys are doing this to me, because you have hand fetish! You care about my hands and my sweat because you guys have... hands and sweat fetish!"Anya Melfissa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just for the record I have never had a latina gf, only whitey because I am a massive racist and race traitor. But I have had them as classmates and coworkers so I do deal with that kind of shit often.
Please let me know which flavor of spic you are so I know which racial epithets to use in the future.
Tangentially related question, how long have you guys disliked Kyo? Have you guys hated him since debut, or only after what happened with Enna?
I came across him during his debut and I immediately disliked the guy. Without even digging into his PL, I could instantly tell what his personality was because I've sadly come across people in my life that sound and act just like him. The only time I watched him outside of the debut week was a golf collab game between Zaion+Doppio and Kyo+Maria. I only watched the stream because I liked Zaion and it was the first non-genshit stream I could find of her. Zaion and Doppio (especially Zaion) were busting his balls the entire stream and you could feel the growing amount of :pippaseethe;coming from Kyo the entire stream. That collab just confirmed what I assumed about his personality. He's a catty wigger that's high on his own fumes, loves to shit talk people, but immediately seethes and can't banter when people give him shit back. I don't have a hate boner for the guy, I just think he's a shitty, annoying person and I have no interest in him.
In defense of Kyo he was kinda just as shellshocked and avoidant of the topic as everyone else it's Merry who is at fault here
As in my previous statement, I don't like the guy but I agree he wasn't in the wrong here. He was just a witness to Merry being a colossal fag.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
He got called a little bitch by Nolan, is there a lower low one can achieve at this point.
Being insulted by Merry and than forgiving him

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

What the fuck is wrong with my oshi?

The Scream Guy

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa's community is something akin to the Balkans. Every part of it hates every other part and would genocide each other over a superchat. But you're out of your damn mind if you think they all wouldn't instantly unite to ownzone some retarded outsider.
Something something, relevant @Godzilla1984 edit, something something.
Shitpost_Unity.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Please let me know which flavor of spic you are so I know which racial epithets to use in the future.
No powerleveling sorry, aren't we all the same thing anyways?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The idea to make a list of all the agency vtubers we lost this month turned into this.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

cucurut

Honestly the reaction made it seem way worse than the clip. The trailer park was clearly non-malicious descriptor, but shitting on fans... It absolutely doesn't work.

Level up your archiving autism, sections are seconds of the video to be downloaded, N parameter is number of concurrent connections to speed up process
Code:
yt-dlp.exe --download-sections "*9050-9310" -N 20 -f 360p https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1234567890

And similar command for youtube aiming for specific size
Code:
yt-dlp.exe --download-sections "*60-120" -N 20 -f "b" -S "filesize~10M" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
So IRyS's two latest streams, how are these the same person?
Yes, vastly different genres and she has infinitely more experience in one than the other, but still, I just don't understand the gap on a basic coordination/dexterity level.

Next, do we have any JP speakers who can explain 'eki'?

As I understand, it literally means 'train station' or 'fluid', but apparently is slang for cum? In which case; male, female, either one? Everyone I've seen talking about it seems to have different interpretations. As for the clip, it seems Marine set a blatant trap and IRyS ran right into it.
Fu2gk3VaUAQoOPE.jpg

View attachment 22495
IRyS with a Glock? If only there's a cosplayer willing to cosplay as her and if only I have the foresight to buy a Glock-shaped airsoft gun.
Fp8KsGmWIAImRZ6.jpg

She's Canadian

wait am I thinking of Kronii?
Yeah, IRyS is Hawaiian.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Screenshot_2023-04-29-04-07-22-62_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

Guys, I think this sad girl might be a little bit too sad.

WeTawks

What the fuck is wrong with my oshi?

20230320_065106.jpg

I don't know, that exchange between those vTubers about seems inoffensive. I always unnecessarily refer to people I know as trailer trash, f-slurs, n-words, etc when having a conversation with other people. Makes me wonder if what he would refer to Calli and Kyo on his next collab? "So yeah, these two wiggers I know, I wanna throw fried chicken between them and see what happens."

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
...I just realized we're still in fucking April. We now have the Merry shit today, what the fuck will happen tomorrow on the final day of the month? Place bets now!

The Scream Guy

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock