"Sleeping is just like a free trial version of death you know what I'm saying?"Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Standing next to 3 months ago Karen, the Ogre of Okinawa, anyone's gonna look skinny. But I don't think Kson looks fat in either, she's just not skellymode like the other girls in the Yakuza thing.
I wanna get this off my chest but what is the definition of "Fat" that people in this place have?
For me she looks fine buy maybe its because i actually dated a similar woman in the past IDK :botanshrug:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Update on second Nijisanji En Liver who attend the Taiwan CWT: Mysta

343504357_592928779605536_4070530413470451358_n.jpg

There is only 1 spot left now, I bet is Vox or Ike. If it it is Nijisanji EN girl, the Taiwan Fujoshi gonna riot

Edit:
When I squint, your posting is starting to look like Nolan.

At least @God's Strongest Gaogetter didnt post Gyaru Futa pics all over the VTA or discord, nor keep editing his post 24/7 :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yuko has turned into Rye Project and chat has given her a bunch of money to buy a Glock

This is the most American stream since Sena ended a few minutes ago

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I wanna get this off my chest but what is the definition of "Fat" that people in this place have?
For me she looks fine buy maybe its because i actually dated a similar woman in the past IDK :botanshrug:
Personally? Karen in that specific video is just reaching "actually fat" territory. That's about my cutoff. Generally if someone is human shaped with a bit of a gut, I don't mind, but when they start turning into an orb on legs, it's too far.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Personally? Karen in that specific video is just reaching "actually fat" territory. That's about my cutoff. Generally if someone is human shaped with a bit of a gut, I don't mind, but when they start turning into an orb on legs, it's too far.
Pippa chungus.png

Ensok

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1682651778165.png
We need to ban @superduper for being underage.

Karen's fine. Not in a "I want to bone her" sense, but if I passed someone her size in public I'm not gonna think "ew, fat chick".

Negzana

I don't know if SMW is harder than I remember or if IRyS is just not that good at it

Spergatory

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

One of our resident (shit)posters @Murrayしないで is going to get attacked by Lia

Read the edited version of the fanfic on stream first though, please. It would be great content.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't know if SMW is harder than I remember or if IRyS is just not that good at it
It is the most difficult of the NES and SNES era games, imo. But also, IRyS is bad.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@superduper how could you clickbait me like that. You know I wanted to play Mahjong and you put it on the waiting room and then switch to react videos with the volume so low only you can hear. Then onto some lame genshin-like crap game :guradumbl:
You want me to ANti you don't you RIE?! I know it's what you want so I DENY YOU MY HATED :menhera:
It is the most difficult of the NES and SNES era games, imo. But also, IRyS is bad.
I think only the special worlds were very hard. Yoshi's Island was harder overall. I have noticed some vtubers will watch the game on thier OBS (instead of switch?) and suffer from slight latency because of that (see Airi and DKC), maybe she's doing that?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Rie is having one of the worst streams ever like @Titanosaurus said, but I can't stop watching. One things going for it is that it is not boring, but it is an absolute sensory overload

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Rie is having one of the worst streams ever like @Titanosaurus said, but I can't stop watching. One things going for it is that it is not boring, but it is an absolute sensory overload
1682652691652.png
Look at all that unused space at the top though. Juuuust the perfect size for a Family Guy Funny Moments compilation.

Negzana

The only five levels I really remember having an especially hard were was the one balloon level in Special Zone (That was the worst), the Ice level in Special Zone, the Forest level in Special Zone, Roy's Castle, and Larry's Castle. I did a 100% dragon coin run a few years ago on the GBA version and they stood out.

TBH I wanna see them try Kaizo Mario or something. That was real pain.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Why does this photo look like someone photoshopped Kson's face onto a fat chick? I haven't checked in on Kson outside of what's posted in this thread or homelands thread, since (checks calendar) the moment Coco graduated but i swear she wasn't this dumpy before, has she put on like 20-30 pounds or is just a really weird photo?
Ring fit has nerds thinking a video game is a legit way to get in shape. If you want to actually loose weight you need to get into the gym and do cardio for at least an hour multiple times a week.
To be fair she's sitting next to tiny japanese women so of course she's going to look like a land whale. You put her next to an American women and she would look anorexic.

Anyway here's ange talking about being cringe

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
This Rie stream is making it obvious I have ADHD. Good thing they upped my dose tomorrow, then I can rail one and beat Halo 2 Anniversary LASO.
Or completely destroy this mountain in a few days instead of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom