"Surprisingly, I am wearing clothes today; I usually don't wear anything at home."Yukishiro Mahiro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Seeing all this woman's sperging makes me appreciate the great moms of VTubers even more.

Shoutout to Rinmama, Pekomama, etc. Would be nice to have a way to send them Mother's Day well wishes.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
That title made me pause is Kronii a Fittz and the Tantrums fan? or is she just parroting that phrase from cultural osmosis.
And here I thought she only listened to music from those Chinese cartoons. Color me surprised!

Last edited:

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
We now go straight to Froot's house, with the gardens being opened up to find the missing money.
TELEMMGLPICT000331260820_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqrpfQw2hJyG_yckwxPAr0gmyy-GsNrhPQbLesooHneHs.jpeg

NINTCHDBPICT000808022014.png
I love watching Scots suffer.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
"Froot" is trending on Twitter right now, at least for me. Among those defending her, it just seems to come down to "Froot says trans rights." I guess having the correct opinion on this issue overrides the lying, cheating, gloating, and disloyalty.

That said, most of the ones, at least the ones Twitter is showing me, are critical of her behavior.

Lemme sum up.

1: at this point were more upset SHE DIDIN'T

2: I'm wrong but refuse to admit I fucked up means I have a backbone and am not just bloody single minded.

3:"Apperently this is transphobic" your so close to realizing people find new ways to be offended by things

4: She did plenty wrong. No one remember her Brexit takes? Not donating to charity. and thats not even count the stuff we can't prove. her being for "trans" does not make her untouchable but god forbid any of you people show weakness

5:they were doing that BEFORE vei and silver left. id say correlation is not causation but I suspect their education was stunted at around the time they got to "everybody poops"

YlAkZ02UzAWk

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Oh shit Juni is gonna be playing Alien isolation this should be good

Off to a great start
1682543890044.png
Also she is contemplating shearing her more of her cringe genshin e boy fan art

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I know I am responding to a troll post, but she doesn't complain about her manager normally and never about her artist. I mentioned before, but she normally doesn't even talk about her manager. Her manager ghosting her for days is a legitimate concern. She never complained about redjuice, just didn't like her original design.

She has definitely been a lot more content this year with things than she was last year.
I am just basing it off of 2 years of info, but I think golden week is a bad time of year for her. She was really frustrated last year for a similar reason: she wants to get things done but no one else was doing anything.
But yeah this year she still seems happier than last year.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
More fan anim

This time about Noel's washing machine eating her pantaloons

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
What's all the drama about with froot? I never follow it but keep hearing her name come up many times over the years

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
What's all the drama about with froot? I never follow it but keep hearing her name come up many times over the years
Cheated on husband while he was on deployment overseas was the original reason people hated her. Then, the Hogwarts thing happened and she threw Silver under a bus instead of supporting her during the harassment. Been on people's shitlist ever since.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Aprimum is probably unironically the kind of person where if she knew this site existed, she'd sign up just to pick a fight and argue with us to defend her whore daughter's honor.
I fucking need this in my life.

C'mon, Aprimum. Make an account here. I'm sure you'll own us epically and save your daughter's career :smugpipi:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
The at_most_current iteration of drama with froot is that it is very likely she had something or a lot of somethings to do with Silvervale's exit from VShojo. All stemming back to the Hogwarts Legacy saga.

Short version, Froot goes on a "I hate Rowling and I hate the game" tirade much like all People of Tweets
Silvervale decides she wants to stream the game
Silvervale gets harassed by People of Tweets.
People point these events out to Froot while Froot is live, she responds solely via a chat message "Everyone makes mistakes" with the implication that Silvervale is in the wrong because she's playing Hogleg
As of yesterday, Silvervale exits VShojo, throwing around shade without names other than ironmouse. "People not talking to me for over seven months." "What is a friend, really?"

No one has concrete proof of anything, but it is too convenient of a confluence of events to ignore.

Amend the above with Froot at one point doing the classic Twitter virtue signal, "Bad people are bad and trans women are women one like = 1 dollar I give to Mermaids charity." 50k likes later she hasn't produced proof of donation of 50k USD to Mermaids after several months.

And this is all on top of her past stuff, infidelity against a deployed military husband being the most prominent I can remember.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Cheated on husband while he was on deployment overseas was the original reason people hated her. Then, the Hogwarts thing happened and she threw Silver under a bus instead of supporting her during the harassment. Been on people's shitlist ever since.
To elaborate, throwing Silvervale under the bus while Froot's own past on such issues has been kind of rocky.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"Froot" is trending on Twitter right now, at least for me. Among those defending her, it just seems to come down to "Froot says trans rights." I guess having the correct opinion on this issue overrides the lying, cheating, gloating, and disloyalty.

Works for wikipedia.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
So I got my Phase Connect gacha/lucky box today...
SAKANA
FISH
WHY DID YOU SEND ME NOT ONLY YURI COFFEE BUT A YURI DAKIMAKURA, TOO?!
MY LFIE IS PAIN
REEEEEEEEEEE
:fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry:

I did get a cute Nasa poster and Tenma stand, so thats pretty cool. In all honesty, I'd say I got my money's worth.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol is playing 2hus today, after making their own 2hu yesterday.

FumWGxbaEAMCG-I

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So I got my Phase Connect gacha/lucky box today...
SAKANA
FISH
WHY DID YOU SEND ME NOT ONLY YURI COFFEE BUT A YURI DAKIMAKURA, TOO?!
MY LFIE IS PAIN
REEEEEEEEEEE
:fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry::fishfry:

I did get a cute Nasa poster and Tenma stand, so thats pretty cool. In all honesty, I'd say I got my money's worth.
Enjoy your cuppa Brap Brew

GOTBB

Kiara singing "Last Resort" is kinda LOL but also kind of good.
RIP empty

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
Probably the most interesting thing that's been slowly revealed these last few months with Froot is how much of a backstabbing snake she actually is.

Sure she may have cheated on her husband but that might have been a personal one-off thing(read: How badly she needed to get dicked) between her and her SO, regardless of the obvious fact that you shouldn't do that, but even years after that blunder she's shown how far she will grift just to stay in the good graces of twitter.

Not only did Froot kowtow to the mob she could've just pretended to follow the status quo while supporting Silvervale behind the scenes but the recent stream speaks volumes otherwise.

As for the Mermaids charity noone is expecting her to donate 50k, that's just a meme, but she hasn't donated ANYTHING. Even a partial donation could show commitment to the vermin cause but her not showing any receipts on top of her retarded mother all but confirming it with that defense tweet shows how rotten to the core she truly is.

And after all this she tweets out some template good wishes while pretending she had nothing to do with it just reeks of massive bitch behind the scenes.

:Ame-SMELLTHEBULLSHIT:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom