"Let's work together in bed!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
When did you buy this? I'm still looking at "We are currently preparing these items for shipping." since valentine's day for my Shiina standees :shiinastare:
I just checked; order placed 12/29/22. Almost 4 months. :annoyedpippa:
I got it pretty quickly comparatively after I got confirmation it shipped. A little over a week.
Hold them both and flip them in six months for triple the initial value.

Also I'M SO ANNOYED the Aprimum tweet was posted literal minutes after I turned off the internet for family time. Could've featured it immediately. Ree.
I haven't seen any Phase merch on ebay (except for this overpriced morale patch)

s-l1600.jpg

Edit: Breaking News

Bear is okay.

Last edited:

Not_glowie

Just lurking

Don't bother with whores, come watch Lisa being wholesome.

God's Strongest Dragoon

If you really need an actual explanation though friendship is different to many people. I have no problem with my friends not keeping in contact i'm not their mother we can catch up whenever. Silver is pretty clearly someone who keeps her friends close combined with the who wizard game incident is why you can practically hear the anger in her voice.
Even if they aren't friends, you'd thing a coworker would reach out to another coworker who is having a rough time. Even if it was a fake "sorry for what you are going through"
It's important to note that Silvervale, Ironmouse, and Projekt Melody made up Lewdcast. While it was basically "whore vtuber podcast", it was one of the first major collab projects in the western vtuber scene at the time. Lewdcast was basically "proto-Vshojo". So saying Silvervale and Ironmouse were just random coworkers that were part of the same corp is rather misleading. Ironmouse maintaining those 7 months of radio silence even throughout the Hogwarts harassment makes it sound like Ironmouse just straight ghosted Silvervale or they had a falling out.
@The Proctor what is going to be your sleeping schedule for the remainder of the week. I'd like to adjust my sleep pattern for the upcoming graduations, suspensions and whichever scandal comes up.
He usually hops offline around 4am UK time and will likely show back up somewhere between 12-2pm UK time.

Mehk

Seraphim?Angel? from V&U is currently having her ISP arc, and this chick went on a tirade for about 15 minutes about her ISP. It was pretty funny, she went menhera, and she is also doing voice acting for the characters in Monster Hunter Rise.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
> Clock out of work, return to asylum room
> Crack in the wall is getting bigger again, time to get meds
> Make my way to common area
> For some reason, Vale’s voice is on over the PA system
> ”What is a friend…?”
Looks like today was a juicy day

When she said that friend line, all I could think of was this (fitting if you ask me)

We've still got 5 more days left of April. :Pekora-EVILGRIN:
@The Proctor what is going to be your sleeping schedule for the remainder of the week. I'd like to adjust my sleep pattern for the upcoming graduations, suspensions and whichever scandal comes up.
Yeah... if you could stay awake for 24 hrs. once it's the 30th, that'd be great.

Thank yourself. If I can go back to the past I will prevent myself from ever watching Akagi and Saki.
I'll take your Saki memories! (still need to watch Akagi)

Late night ASMR (cute thumbnail), hopefully nothing will kill the VOD

niggaphil

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

LINK

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Anyway, images you feature break for any user that is not logged in.

I do not have the slightest clue why this would be the case.

Maybe because it's sourced from a post that you need to be logged into to see? I don't know.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I am starting to think this whole thing is gonna spark HL pt.2 of Twittards fighting over politics using chuubas as their focal point as if they give a shit about them.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
In other news, I made friends with a tiny little spider. Does that make me a bucko?

edit: Hi Minotaur :)
As an australian, thank you for adopting my son. All australians are giant spiders its how we live upside down and survive the wildlife. Take care of him

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Today I was listening to a sports podcast in the background while doing something else when suddenly the phrase "super duper" was uttered by one of the hosts and it immediately grabbed my attention. I'm not even a subscriber to the superduper conspiracy theory and it's still affecting me!
:vesperfacepalm:

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
As an australian, thank you for adopting my son. All australians are giant spiders its how we live upside down and survive the wildlife. Take care of him
I bet when Haachama was in Aus, everyone was very nervous indeed.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Of course! Normally I give spiders the Isaac treatment. (loud, forgive me but I can't be bothered to find a better video.)

But for some, I make exceptions, such as Amiya and this one. Dude's minding his own business, so I'll leave him be. Maybe he'll kill a few critters for me.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
I bet when Haachama was in Aus, everyone was very nervous indeed.
We were fucking terrified
Of course! Normally I do this to spiders: (loud, forgive me but I can't be bothered to find a better video.)
View attachment 22160
But for some, I make exceptions, such as Amiya and this one. Dude's minding his own business, so I'll leave him be. Maybe he'll kill a few critters for me.
Yeah, free fly trap!

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
The at_most_current iteration of drama with froot is that it is very likely she had something or a lot of somethings to do with Silvervale's exit from VShojo. All stemming back to the Hogwarts Legacy saga.

Short version, Froot goes on a "I hate Rowling and I hate the game" tirade much like all People of Tweets
Silvervale decides she wants to stream the game
Silvervale gets harassed by People of Tweets.
People point these events out to Froot while Froot is live, she responds solely via a chat message "Everyone makes mistakes" with the implication that Silvervale is in the wrong because she's playing Hogleg
As of yesterday, Silvervale exits VShojo, throwing around shade without names other than ironmouse. "People not talking to me for over seven months." "What is a friend, really?"

No one has concrete proof of anything, but it is too convenient of a confluence of events to ignore.

Amend the above with Froot at one point doing the classic Twitter virtue signal, "Bad people are bad and trans women are women one like = 1 dollar I give to Mermaids charity." 50k likes later she hasn't produced proof of donation of 50k USD to Mermaids after several months.

And this is all on top of her past stuff, infidelity against a deployed military husband being the most prominent I can remember.
Cheated on husband while he was on deployment overseas was the original reason people hated her. Then, the Hogwarts thing happened and she threw Silver under a bus instead of supporting her during the harassment. Been on people's shitlist ever since.
All for some twitter clout. I keep seeing streamers who got a good thing going only to toss it all away for retarded reasons
Thanks for the rundown

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
It's superduper's world and we're just living in it.

On another note, I take an asylum detox and I come back to enough shit happening that I actually end up (somewhat) backreading the thread instead of just skipping to the end. Such is the life of a chuuba fan in current year, I suppose. I won't use the reply function here because I'm a lazy ass who can't be bothered to dig up the relevant messages.

Regarding holos likely to leave, as much as I want Haachama to stay, being the first talent I ever bought membership for, the fact that her manager posted her break message instead of Chammers herself gives me a bad feeling; I may be overreacting, but if her aidscancer doesn't let up she may really have to graduate.
rrat: she got oshi no ko'd and will be back in eight months

Regarding vshitshow: I never really cared for Vei, or honestly Silvervale until the hogleg drama, but I actually, honest to god, genuinely like Mouse and she and Silvervale were Lewdscast originally, so considering the sheer shade that Silvervale threw at her regarding the welshman and the 7 months thing, I'd honestly be pretty devastated if she turned out to be a two faced bitch. On the other hand, friendships do naturally fall apart in real life, so I'm holding out hope that there wasn't any malice involved. Really, I suppose this shows the institutional failings of vshojo's system where the sheer amount of :talentfreedom: involved means nobody has any reason to interact with each other and instead all just go off doing their own thing.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Vesper is live with a zatsudan.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Place your bets! How long until she deletes the tweet?
The Frootmom tweet is still up and getting very little in the way of actual attention. I figured Froot would get wind of this and phone her up in a panic.
PB WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING YET AGAIN!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Today I was listening to a sports podcast in the background while doing something else when suddenly the phrase "super duper" was uttered by one of the hosts and it immediately grabbed my attention. I'm not even a subscriber to the superduper conspiracy theory and it's still affecting me!
:vesperfacepalm:
You're making this up. Proof or it didn't happen.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
You're making this up. Proof or it didn't happen.
This shit is just like the Blue Bird conspiracy me and my friend made years ago. See it once, make fun of it, now it's everywhere. Guess we weren't a bunch of idiots back then! Just schizophrenic!
The superduper and Blue Bird conspiracy are real!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom