"I think my butthole can handle it"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Time for the dark-skinned unicorn demon to sing some more!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Miia and Keri both playing the autistic conveyor belt simulator known as Factorio.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Cant believe none of you bitches posted Sena stream yet

smh @God's Strongest Gaogetter
smh @Mumberthrax

edit fuck its over

1682561147211.png

My reaction exactly. Also apparently it just went down?
1682561168450.png

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Okay now that i am done laughing at Vshitshow fans one of them brought this up as it looks the vast majority of them dont like Silvervale anymore but are fine with Vei (despite the fact that she wants a better contract but she streams as much as Ayame and Mouse,Nyanners and Zen get more CCV)
I love how when a notable vtuber leaves a company, or gets terminated there's only two extremes on twitter. Talent seems to have done nothing really wrong, fired for minor shit, or leaves after getting no support from company and coworkers in hard times? GOOD I FUCKING HATED THAT BITCH. Talent seems to have done everything wrong and gotten themselves fired? WHAT THE FUCK, SHE WAS GREAT, BLACK COMPANY OMG.
I believe I've stated here and other places that nothing in my life has ever caused me to feel a greater level of separation and experiential distance from the average member of my species than the fact I have a loving family.
Oh c'mon, does someone even count as a member of your extended family if they haven't tried to gaslight and rob you?

God's Strongest Dragoon

You've got a family? I thought you were just some depressed loner living in the countryside with a shitload of birds.
I believe I've stated here and other places that nothing in my life has ever caused me to feel a greater level of separation and experiential distance from the average member of my species than the fact I have a loving family.
This is either very wholesome or you've been mentally broken into believing a bunch of birds are your family.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Super duper proof:

As a bonus, here's what I used to think of when I heard the phrase "super duper" before all of this:
This was my first encounter with the super duper words. At that time, I was like: "What kind of broken English is it?"

Note: Yeah it makes me sound like super boomer when this game was released and I played it as kid

2762997-13.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
This is either very wholesome or you've been mentally broken into believing a bunch of birds are your family.

Tell me with a straight face that a bunch of birds is objectively a worse option than at least 50% of families today.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Tell me with a straight face that a bunch of birds is objectively a worse option than at least 50% of families today.
You make a solid point, I rescind my argument.

niggaphil

hey, i rather take these birds than my retarded family members and relatives

Eleos_-_holoBirds++.png

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Mad scientist vtuber, now with mad science included.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Time for the dark-skinned unicorn demon to sing some more!

This seems to have been a pretty good day for harvesting corn. Might as well bring over some of the surplus to the oni's concert. 🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽 🐴💨 🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽

At least until Erina does a handcam stream tonight, apparently:

Her model's left hand is very robotic-looking, so I wonder if she'll try to incorporate that in this stream. Has she done a handcam stream before?

Okabe Rintarou is a vtuber now? This is the good timeline.

Oh, did he have a previous identity before? He's actually live on Twitch now if you want to tune in.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Early Adopter
At least until Erina does a handcam stream tonight, apparently:

Her model's left hand is very robotic-looking, so I wonder if she'll try to incorporate that in this stream. Has she done a handcam stream before?

Lego streams, no funny robotic hand

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.