"I'm gonna take another shot, I'm still too smart - I needa be more shtupid to be a vtuber. It's perfect, I want to be sshtupid"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
No Minecraft Monday...
No Pippa, no shiina, no vesper, no lia, no bettel..

Does Kirsche stream on Mondays? Or is Lisa streaming today? I don't wanna touch grass

And the wigger a couple hours after that :lean:

Oh, and then she ranted about Naruto for an hour after she finished the puzzle
Jesus Christ, Council is literally just a bunch of Naruto weebs

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I had it on my second screen while I was watching IRyS. It was pretty chill, but she had some deep talk in it about the far future, and people in her life thinking she she was responsible and had her shit together when she's, you know, Kronii. Oh, and then she ranted about Naruto for an hour after she finished the puzzle, then realized she had streamed too long and missed some deadlines or some such, and chat told her to go away and not bother reading the superchats.
She doesn't care about Naruto by the way. Also
> Ships herself with Kakashi
> Likes all the characters with only one eye visible
> Likes the characters who are powerful but keep a calm demeanor
Man both of my main characters I've written are just that. Why the hell am I jealous of my own fucking creations now?

Oh, she also talked about horror rpg maker games for a while there. Didn't understand many of the things there, but it was fun to listen to regardless.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Wtf is this shit and why GurAI cant say :nehgah: in a normal way?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Horrifying! Rin Penrose has been stricken with the Blue Checkmark infection, and it just might be terminal:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Been too long since I watched Feesh. And since Selen raided her

chihirogumi

The moment I learn enough Japanese I am going to watch a ton of Winning Son's streams. This motherfucker's shenanigans always results in me losing my sides. Here's the latest chapter of Roberu, the Male Idol, getting caught up with vtuber women for the hundredth time.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Lemon whore is live, she seems basically normal. I don't think she's brought up Yuri at all, heads up. And I don't think chat is asking either.

Oh neat seems like just yesterday we got Commander Selen
You mean Commander Sideboob

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Um I don't have the stomach to watch but apparently this guy committed suicide live today.
The comments are enough to make me not watch. One references the sound of blood dripping
Fucking tard. Dont know him but seeing/hearing shit like that pisses me off. And the fact that he live streams it is even worse. Big ol' fuck you to the people that follow/care about him and his family.

In all seriousness... Coco didn't change. Flesh streaming aside, Coco's content remained exactly the same as before. Both as an indie and in Talent Freedom Agency.

"Legendary" is right, because the Coco people picture in their heads never existed. They can get the genuine Coco experience right now. Just watch kson.

Turns out that the genuine Coco experience isn't all that unique once you throw in a couple thousand English speaking vtubers with big tits and unafraid of referencing butt plugs.
Coco was unique because of the time and the people that surrounded her. She broke the mold. Now that the mold has been broken and everyone and their mothers has also done it, it loses the appeal. Its like Melody doing Chaturbate. If you tell me now that some other Vtuber debuts on Chaturbate, I wouldn't even care.

Lemon whore is live, she seems basically normal. I don't think she's brought up Yuri at all, heads up. And I don't think chat is asking either.

I think Lumi is basically immune to it at this point. How many people or how many cases of this exact scenario has she had to live through?

Edit: Lego Tenma looks cool

1682370018011.png

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
She doesn't care about Naruto by the way. Also
> Ships herself with Kakashi
> Likes all the characters with only one eye visible
> Likes the characters who are powerful but keep a calm demeanor
Man both of my main characters I've written are just that. Why the hell am I jealous of my own fucking creations now?

Oh, she also talked about horror rpg maker games for a while there. Didn't understand many of the things there, but it was fun to listen to regardless.
Off topic but I want Irys, or HoloEN in general, to get into One Piece so bad.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The moment I learn enough Japanese I am going to watch a ton of Winning Son's streams. This motherfucker's shenanigans always results in me losing my sides. Here's the latest chapter of Roberu, the Male Idol, getting caught up with vtuber women for the hundredth time.

Vesper should keep adopting Winning Son's strategy of going for people not in Hololive with the vespear

His autism may be too strong for any living woman though

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't care about her not collabing with males, but not even engaging with them in a professional setting because of your weird self-imposed idol rule is pretty autistic and gay. Here's a video with an example

Having seen first hand what true born Japanese unicorns act like (and the shit they post), no I don't think Kanata is being too careful here.
Pekora is a different story, she has the weight and face of the whole company on her ass, but Kanata can't just go around collabing like Mats-oo-lee or Towa can.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Why would you wish such a horrible thing on someone.
because their enjoyment is worth the year long hiatus they would go on to binge the whole thing.

No Name

[Concern Rising]

Archive

Side note: I never thought I'd see a convo like this from a Pippa Tweet (from the replies of posted tweet)
View attachment 21853

Seeing Richard Garriott in the wild like that is surprising indeed. Also, fuck you EA for raping Ultima. The Avatar will never fall!
It's spreading outside of Vtubers man. We have one week left and no one's safe

Bill Paxton was perfect as Hudson, the Game Over line is legendary.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Selen's new outfit - teaser and a full body silhouette

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Seeing Richard Garriott in the wild like that is surprising indeed. Also, fuck you EA for raping Ultima. The Avatar will never fall!
Pretty sure Garriott is at least partially to blame for that ultima MMO. the stupid monetization wasn't the only problem.

Also "Whats a paladin" "your knowledge of the land shall be great"

The fuck happened to spoony anyway?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Pretty sure Garriott is at least partially to blame for that ultima MMO. the stupid monetization wasn't the only problem.

Also "Whats a paladin" "your knowledge of the land shall be great"

The fuck happened to spoony anyway?
He fell, it's a pretty sad tale:
Ancestral homeland
Onion

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
So pancho kinda spilled her spaghetti on stream regarding yuri
-Said she's kinda tilted at people calling pc a black company on twitter
-they let them do almost all they want but they still have rules
-managers tried to part ways with yuri amicably but they couldn't do it in the end
-says you don't want to know the details but then tries to rephrase it as it's complicated
-thinks yuri is ok

if the vod lives she said all this at the end of her dark souls 3 stream, I hope she doesn't get in trouble for speaking.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
If there's anything that perturbs my autism it's Ina's little takodachi that sits next to her while she streams. He's obviously eating a cookie but due to where he's placed you can only see a little bit of it before it becomes too small to see. After that it just looks like he's chomping into thin air. Ina will you PLEASE move him up just a little bit???

She cute asf tho ngl :sanasmile:
1682371918493.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom