General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ensok

Early Adopter

Not-Username

Kiara found the edit button
Screenshot_20230424-192204~2.pngScreenshot_20230424-192156~2.png

And I don't like to admit how amused I was by this meme. Audible snort...
jbkjik7fvuva1.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I will continue to shill the Menhera Russian Jew. And she will continue to play trash. This is as GOD intended it man

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Calli apologizes and claims she didn't ragequit Minecraft.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I will continue to shill the Menhera Russian Jew. And she will continue to play trash. This is as GOD intended it man

>open stream
>someone orders Poppin's Pork Sandwich

Well, I understand why she's screaming in horror.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Aaaaand it's all gone

Edit: I don't know the timing of how far apart this was, but apparently (according to google translate) she got blown up by a creeper, twice. Not sure how that caused a zenloss though.

Friends have got her back, including MC Goddesss, Kaela.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Hana doing a free talk

the first thing I hear when I join is her talking about how she has a fetish that members get grossed out by when they hear her talk about it

Bro that was quite the intro. LMAOOOO, I'm dead

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kiara found the edit button
View attachment 21860View attachment 21859

And I don't like to admit how amused I was by this meme. Audible snort...
View attachment 21861

Calli apologizes and claims she didn't ragequit Minecraft.

Calli and Kiara made content that made me actually chuckle a lil back to back

Is the blood of all the small corpo yabs (and Nijisanji) just gonna feed Holo untill another Rushia event happens

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
until another Rushia event happens
this makes me wonder who the next person to cause such an event will be. Is there anyone even capable of that in Holo now?

MyName

this makes me wonder who the next person to cause such an event will be. Is there anyone even capable of that in Holo now?
Just wait till they fuck up vespers XCOM perms again.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
:menhera:s:La+ and Matsuri

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Matsuri's gotten a lot better. She used to outmenhera Rushia, but she's noticeably grown up since.

La+ also seems to stabilise, judging by her Rust playing. Too early to tell for certain, though.

Noel's always a good bet. Kanata's a dark horse in terms of menheraness.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I can't help but notice that that thumbnail just so happens to match @superduper's reaction sticker whenever someone points out her connection with the Rie persona.

The plot thickens.
Why did Rie private the waiting room? That is weird!

Hope Lia feels better soon.

I feel bad for Lia and her Meds. That sounds very hard on her.
Turns out @superduper was actually Yuri schizoposting the entire time.
If he turned out to be some other PC girl or even an adjacent Vtuber on here mean-girling Rie everyday I will be legit livid! Mean girls are not cool!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Gura watchalong off 2002 Scooby-Doo. Only recently did I learn some people like this movie, so I watched a review of it and ngl it seems a lot better than people initially gave it credit for

critics bombed it because critics are not allowed to like dumb shit but it was popular enough to get follow ups. Also acknowledging fan frustration with a certain aspect is pretty rare.
Gura is getting a new ORIGINAL SONG WITH ANIMATIC! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
One of Gura's projects is an animation that incorporates an original song. She's seen the animatics, but it's the sort of project that takes a long time.
So we can finally put the "Gura is Lazy" thing to bed that somehow spread over here from the homeland and /vt/ ? not saying you two were involved but i needed a tangent.
[Concern Rising]

Archive

Side note: I never thought I'd see a convo like this from a Pippa Tweet (from the replies of posted tweet)
View attachment 21853

Naruto Running so nothing changed.

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
Matsuri's gotten a lot better. She used to outmenhera Rushia, but she's noticeably grown up since.

La+ also seems to stabilise, judging by her Rust playing. Too early to tell for certain, though.

Noel's always a good bet. Kanata's a dark horse in terms of menheraness.
I don't recall Kanatas menheraness, what's up with her?

wew

Male hag love!
It's spreading outside of Vtubers man. We have one week left and no one's safe

I'm NEVER using ⭒*.✩.*⭒lean magic⭒*.✩.*⭒ again bros. I have learned my lesson hard :fishmandispair:
Don't fuck with the pink woman special only she can control it

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
[Concern Rising]

Archive

Side note: I never thought I'd see a convo like this from a Pippa Tweet (from the replies of posted tweet)
View attachment 21853

I'd be good at math so I can be a game dev
Apparently Tucker Carlson just announced he was leaving Fox News today. It really hasn't been a good 24 hours for any animal-themed public broadcasting service or entertainer.
Tbf he was the only thing good at Fox nowadays anyway he's better off doing his own news thing (hoping that's what he does)
In better firing news, Don Lemon finally got shown the door by CNN.
I'll take that win

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Noel's always a good bet.
She has diagnosed issues, but she's aware enough of them to have gone to see someone about them, and seems to be determined to keep her place in HL for the long run. I think she'll either keep things under control, or have a breakdown that's recognized as a medical event that will allow her to come back after treatment.
So we can finally put the "Gura is Lazy" thing to bed that somehow spread over here from the homeland and /vt/ ? not saying you two were involved but i needed a tangent.
She also talked a bit about how many deadlines she'd been dealing with. My presumption has long been that there's a bunch of behind-the-scenes stuff that viewers aren't privy too. More subjectively, she's a known perfectionist and self-critic with a generally conscientious attitude (look at her YouTuber's Life stream where she's deeply critical of the game both for its creepy voluntary-panopticon attitude and also the trend-chasing it focuses on rather than developing your own content), which doesn't mix with the idea that she's being flat-out-lazy in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom